There a fucking ugly ass tranny in my french class

L

Lebgfinal

User
No shame to them. I just dont know how these people can be so delusional. How can you willingly decide as a ugly man to start wearing a wig, dhave your beard and then think that you can be considered a real women. The tranny in my class literally is half bare chest, fucking fat, and had a very visible shaved beard. They still want me to feed into their delusion and call their ass a women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., 6PSLcel, Stackz and 8 others
Its an actual question, why the fuck would you humiliate yourself like that ? Fucking hell.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., fezzz, Snowskinned and 1 other person
put a dildo on that abominations seat next time so when it sits down he lets out a moan in class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., 6PSLcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: trnrssc.p and BrutalMogger
Finally your smv match 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, cannotbeasked, exo and 4 others
nah these people have no smv jfl
Comp a transgender influencer image 75676094

Cope, your future wife 🤣

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Snowskinned
Mind your own business tbh.

I would be disgusted and avoid it, other than that idgaf

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Mind your own business tbh.

I would be disgusted and avoid it, other than that idgaf
No shame to that lol, im not bullying them i just dont understand why you would transition as a ugly man. Like how much deluded you need to be.

No shame to that lol, im not bullying them i just dont understand why you would transition as a ugly man. Like how much deluded you need to be.
It is all jewish propaganda bro, also you eill have easier time getting job, just to fill the numbers etc

He probably gave up or is gay, and this is more attention than simple gay

Masochistic pleasure

@raleqtambrobret is an experienced one, you can ask him any questions you have about masochism.

cuz being trans is not about wanting to be attractive. it's about wanting to be yourself. just adress her as a woman. it doesn't hurt u, even if it feels backwards :)

Mental illness should be treated with therapy, not encouraging them to blast hormones.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
This is how most people feel about you as well. Now you know how much of a burden your presence is, bro

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Goth
It's ok he'll have his wig burned off when he's rotting in hell