There are (10) foids viewing this forum; half of them are participating, however...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
They're not even a one out of ten.

Judging their beauty is like:

season 10 episode 22 GIF
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, h111, AOL and 2 others
theyre my future girlfriends they kust dont know yet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, cannotbeasked, descension and 5 others
can some of them pls date me
you would all go down in history as martyrs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and 4 others
They should get a mouthful of my Vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: descension
They should get a mouthful of my Vitamin D
Many of the ten hate guys because of their looks. Some turned to the lesbian side of the Earth. Any physical touch is better than touching herself like a creepy woman who shouldn't be allowed around children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and LancasteR
Foid lurkers owe me sex

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Elijah_leo, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Many of the ten hate guys because of their looks. Some turned to the lesbian side of the Earth. Any physical touch is better than touching herself like a creepy woman who shouldn't be allowed around children.
Dykes are a no-go.
But most girls aren‘t really lesbian.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Foid lurkers owe me sex
These foids can't even give it to homeless people. A bum would say while looking at her, "I wouldn't let my homeless dog, Big Shitter near you."

Dykes are a no-go.
But most girls aren‘t really lesbian.
No woman is truly lesbian, true. But some have this jealous rage inside that convinces them that sleeping with women is hurting men. Real sick in the head people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and LancasteR
Can one of them love me?
I don't want sex just love😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can one of them love me?
I don't want sex just love😢
They can't even love themselves. One of them got fish to keep her company. Within a week, the fish died from neglect.

• So Sad
Reactions: african_subhuman
It's over.

• So Sad
how did you find them?

• +1
One of the ten is so big... she calls herself fluffy. Brutal.

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
can we get at least 1 user please

• +1
Shush creepy moid...

How the fuck did we join the forum in the exact same date though
-piggybacker mogging me and rubbing that privilege in. Brutal Clownverse.

how did you find them?
I crept inside their minds like a MIND CREEP would do. I'm currently laying naked in one of the ten's frontal lobes with my big long penis resting on the floor of the brain tissue. I haven't cleaned the penis in a week. A little ripe... and sticky. I'm gonna have problems getting it unstuck later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and not__cel
-piggybacker mogging me and rubbing that privilege in. Brutal Clownverse.

I crept inside their minds like a MIND CREEP would do. I'm currently laying naked in one of the ten's frontal lobes with my big long penis resting on the floor of the brain tissue. I haven't cleaned the penis in a week. A little ripe... and sticky. I'm gonna have problems getting it unstuck later.
hmmm

• JFL
i wonder who they are 🤪

I'm a man (masc ogre mogger) so i wouldn't know any

• JFL
i wonder who they are 🤪

I'm a man (masc ogre mogger) so i wouldn't know any
They're not important to anyone, trust me. They're just creepy foids nobody wants.

But I'm here for them. Here, ladies, enjoy the following tune representing your looks to men:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
for them to llurk here imagine how non nt they are probably talk to their irl friends about @DalitBoss huge cock

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and DalitBoss
for them to llurk here imagine how non nt they are probably talk to their irl friends about @DalitBoss huge cock
Who wouldn't ?

I'm that nigga

20240801 215709

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and enriquecel
Probably not. Probably only you talk about his little pecker to your parents. The fuck is wrong with you? You don't talk about stuff like that to your parents! Sicko.

These foids have few friends. They dream about the big bird skank, Taylor Swift. They want to be just like her... tall... creepy... ugly but famous.

These foids rarely touch themselves because they rather not fool themselves about something that will never happen unless they roofie a homeless person and trick him into having sex with her.

Probably not. Probably only you talk about his little pecker to your parents. The fuck is wrong with you? You don't talk about stuff like that to your parents! Sicko.
are you schizo bhai

• Hmm...
are you schizo bhai
I will not allow you to degrade me with your derogatory remarks. However, the ten foids on here would appreciate any man to call them whores, skanks, sluts, cumdumpsters... yet, that will never happen because of their hideous looks.

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
everybody wants what they cant have buckaroo
True. No matter how perfect-looking you are, or how thin you become... you'll never be pleased with the results. Me, for example. Knowing I have a thick and long penis many women dream about using to crush their cervixes... when I see an elephant's penis, I feel mogged and defeated. I never visit zoos because of that!

True. No matter how perfect-looking you are, or how thin you become... you'll never be pleased with the results. Me, for example. Knowing I have a thick and long penis many women dream about using to crush their cervixes... when I see an elephant's penis, I feel mogged and defeated. I never visit zoos because of that!
okey dokey

• +1
okey dokey
Now imagine the lives of those ten foids. Imagine how severely neglected their vaginas are. Why groom it knowing no man would touch it? Ugh. Sad, ngl. Thick afro bushes. I'm getting sick just thinking about that. Ah, yes, self-torture. I feel like an emo now.

Dear (10) Foids,

You're in this predicament not because of your looks, but because you're selfish and a few of you are disgusting opportunists.

And to you wanna-be guys, learn from the recent boxing event at the Olympics:

That man beat the living shit out of her in front of the two thousand TV viewers and ten thousand paid audience members.

You are a woman! And if you continue your jealous retardation of men, that woman in the boxing ring will be you, metaphorically speaking.

Take my advice, or shove it up your ass, I don't give a fuck! I just want to read what I typed.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Then what will you allow, WornOutTires?

Based tranny
But was it based? She knew beforehand her opponent would be a man. She had the opportunity to forfeit the competition. Yet, she waited until he beat the fuck out of her and then tossed in the rag. I believe that was the design. Staged! From the Woke Supper to the boxing match... staged for controversy which produces viewers and mainstream media promotion.

"Son of bitch!" a grandpa says after CNN told him what had happened. "A man beat up a woman? Ugh. I'm gonna have to watch the Olympics from now on."

They become lesbians when none of the MTNs they talk to want a relationship with them.

• +1
They become lesbians when none of the MTNs they talk to want a relationship with them.
They're useless women, no one wants them. They should move to Antarctica to protect our eyes from their hideousness.