there are 1000 models who look better than chico

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
he was just picked for wattpad because he resembled tik tok prettyboys the most out of them.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Beastchodecode, Mewton and 14 others
you could replace "models" with "regular moggers" and you'd still be right

I see 10 guys who'd make chinkowski look like your average looksmax-dwelling subhuman in comparison whenever I spend more than an hour on the streets of zagreb (!)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Beastchodecode, Mewton and 10 others
5+ pages of seething fanboys incoming

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, zura, overtier1011 and 5 others
strong chadlite tbh nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, overtier1011, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Name one

• +1
Reactions: ascension

3485881 1687587685833
Screenshot 2023 07 09 125033

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30892, flippasav and 18 others
Chico creampies

Yo are one of them right??????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Keep crying for prime Chicowski

El Toro, either post proof or cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flanked and It'snotover
He still mogs you to death so why autistically discuss this?

some random guys on pinterest i found : mog chico to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Beastchodecode, flippasav and 3 others
Cdncliqueinccom  cache  posts  222559  beauty tips male models 222559 1497195079004 image70
1848f52697ad28896248b6af0839b39a
3e4bc712ec7abe2799f30804cb5c1d2e
B8d7bade284a667fae4d96dae4a4e64d  dna model male faces
CPw0RvzW8AAD F
M 1413 1
083d159b8107b1a32d121fb56269121e  hot guys search
H 920  w 680  c thumb DSC00349220824121756
E67950a2e769a091cb01de70a4381646  cute boys hot men
took me some minutes to find some randoms that mog in in dimorphism and striking features. And those are Just pro models there are many people that are completely unknown and mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Beastchodecode, overtier1011 and 5 others
based the bull thread
chico is good looking but people simp on here because

1. people are sheeps, they seen the forums worship gandy o'pry barrett and chico and they started to dickride them to fit in with the forum

2. chico's face/looks look more achievable than barrett, o pry, gandy etc, he ofc looks good but his bones aren't that crazy nor hsi features, it looks achievable with surgery so people simp for him more because they feel they can get his looks

3. over exposed to chico simping and chico on this forum makes you get used to his face

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23558, Looks234 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascendedd, Deleted member 23558, Sens and 5 others
based the bull thread
chico is good looking but people simp on here because

1. people are sheeps, they seen the forums worship gandy o'pry barrett and chico and they started to dickride them to fit in with the forum

2. chico's face/looks look more achievable than barrett, o pry, gandy etc, he ofc looks good but his bones aren't that crazy nor hsi features, it looks achievable with surgery so people simp for him more because they feel they can get his looks

3. over exposed to chico simping and chico on this forum makes you get used to his face
Yeah sure buddy. Vincent mogs him

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 25059, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
he was just picked for wattpad because he resembled tik tok prettyboys the most out of them.
just build a time machine theory

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Literally a kid in comparison
Muh Harmony cope (he doesn't even have the Ideal ratios, Just a striking Eye area)
They're all frauded in those pics. If they were even close to chico level they'd be well known here

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Debetro
They're all frauded in those pics. If they were even close to chico level they'd be well known here

All the people in this show mogged Chico hard
When models were supposed to look like terminators
This isn't some sacred knowledge hub, it's a repetitive NPC sheeps cesspit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Debetro
I cage at this forum, it's like posting AI generated pics and telling muh Chico gets mogged by thousand of AI face muuuuhhh

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and cytoplasm
There's nobody on earth who looks better than prime Chico. His features are just too balanced and his skulls too big. He will always mog every person looks wise, maybe hes the most attractive person there will ever be

Look at him here mogging this "model"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 23558, wificonnector and 1 other person
There's nobody on earth who looks better than prime Chico. His features are just too balanced and his skulls too big. He will always mog every person looks wise, maybe hes the most attractive person there will ever be

View attachment 2312942

Look at him here mogging this "model"
They're both overrated there are Better models no One talks about
They're Just the most famous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 31887 and Debetro
I cage at this forum, it's like posting AI generated pics and telling muh Chico gets mogged by thousand of AI face muuuuhhh
Too bad those terminators are real

Nobody mogs him there not maher not eriksen. Just having more bone mass doesnt mean shit
3390254 1683158210242

Chico looks better its so obvious theres no need to analyze and overcomplicate things

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, JL~, the BULL and 1 other person

Wtf are you talking about only Maher comes close to or is better than Chico (not even Eriksen there)

Go faggot post a good pic of each one of these "terminators" and we'll see who mogs

Dude on 2:40 had great eye are tho, but that's it

Yeah its ridiculous. None of these guys look that good otherwise we'd know their names. There's a reason only a few ppl are so talked about here, cuz they actually stand out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Debetro
Wtf are you talking about only Maher comes close to or is better than Chico (not even Eriksen there)

Go faggot post a good pic of each one of these "terminators" and we'll see who mogs

Dude on 2:40 had great eye are tho, but that's it
Fucking cope. They all make Chico look like a joke. That was a fashion show for High sex appeal terminators, no trannies and prettycucks invited.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 23558 and Debetro
Yeah its ridiculous. None of these guys look that good otherwise we'd know their names. There's a reason only a few ppl are so talked about here, cuz they actually stand out
It's Just because you're ignorant

They're both overrated there are Better models no One talks about
They're Just the most famous
O'Pry overrated puuahahahahha go get fucked by your "terminator mogging machines" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly, this whole community which existed for 10 years had enough time to analyze practically all models and decide which ones are the best.

Who knows, there could be some unknowm model there who is PSL god tier but claiming that all those models on the video mog Chico, jfl. Not a single one, maybe Maher only

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and cytoplasm

you can count 5+ guys who brutally mog him in this very video, lmao

both guys at 0:18
nerdic at 0:23
e. soldati at 0:24
robust nerdic at 0:35
1:39
the 4th guy from the left at 2:03 (guys with that pheno and looks level can easily fuck EVERY SINGLE GIRL in any larger uni campus; trust me, spent 3+ years in one and effortlessly got to a 50+ slaycount /like 600 times of having sex in total/ despite only actually being in the campus 40% of the time, just because I have that exact pheno, and despite being a manlet and a dicklet)

and so on

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 23558
Fucking cope. They all make Chico look like a joke. That was a fashion show for High sex appeal terminators, no trannies and prettycucks invited.
Maher has a ridiculously long, narrow and flat head. Literally looks retarded sometimes especially on his subhuman low shoulders and frame. Chico mogs him
It's Just because you're ignorant
I am? If they were some gigamoggers they would have been talked about here and i would've known their names. But they aren't so I don't

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
mog in in dimorphism and striking features

muh "le he was simped on on wattpad!!!"

nigga whose opinion I'd rather prefer, millions of juicy JBs salivating to chico or your homo autist taste that can't grasp someone without acromegaly can be attractive to women? I don't care what appeals to you nigga what the fuck :lul:

That is why I worship hexum

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
muh "le he was simped on on wattpad!!!"

nigga whose opinion I'd rather prefer, millions of juicy JBs salivating to chico or your homo autist taste that can't grasp someone without acromegaly can be attractive to women? I don't care what appeals to you nigga what the fuck :lul:
If he was a no name he would struggle to slay on tinder
I go by that metric
Everyone can become famous and slay

If he was a no name he would struggle to slay on tinder
I go by that metric
Everyone can become famous and slay
Nonsense argument. He became famous because of his looks and only because of his looks

Nonsense argument. He became famous because of his looks and only because of his looks
So did vinnie hacker. You think more fame equals more looks? According to normie girls even some mtn Tom Holland would mog Chico in appeal. I look at what they do. Especially prime girls, not some 14 yo

Good looking enough to date but not too good looking that he would be high maintenance and unattainable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and the BULL
So did vinnie hacker. You think more fame equals more looks? According to normie girls even some mtn Tom Holland would mog Chico in appeal. I look at what they do. Especially prime girls, not some 14 yo
Vinnie hacker made thirst traps on tiktok. Chico just walked on the runway alongside many other high psl models. And still chico was way bigger in his day than vinnie is right now, and is still remembered 15 years after he became famous

Unicorns exist too
Retard npc sheep. I was here when PSL was created, those were the only models people knew so they became "the gods". It's purely an historic reason

Vinnie hacker made thirst traps on tiktok. Chico just walked on the runway alongside many other high psl models. And still chico was way bigger in his day than vinnie is right now, and is still remembered 15 years after he became famous
And among those models he was most neotenous and thirsted by jbs. Which Is the opposite of sex appeal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and justleavemealone
View attachment 2312894View attachment 2312895View attachment 2312896View attachment 2312897View attachment 2312898View attachment 2312900View attachment 2312902View attachment 2312905View attachment 2312906 took me some minutes to find some randoms that mog in in dimorphism and striking features. And those are Just pro models there are many people that are completely unknown and mog him

@justleavemealone
the bull posted chads LOL chico was a gigachad BECAUSE OUT OF ALL OF THE MODELS back in his era, he was the one getting the most attention + he was every wattpad main love character representation.... Keep in mind girls don't go around on google typing "hot male models" since girls today find attractive guys on tiktok and social media, yet in his prime chico had the most attention compared to other models... People here say he's chadlite because they're too low IQ and they can only rate by bone prominency and non feminine features/main flaws when in reality the rating scale shouldn't be about BONES but around FEMALE APPEAL/ATTENTION receiving...
chico was 6'4 with a insanely high female appeal face and people here calling him "chadlite" shows how low IQ they are and how they're the biggest masculine coper ever lol...
A good example of a real gigachad is michael yeager since he has insane face appeal and he's 6'2... btw JFL at autists bone raters in here...
chad != gigachad

• Hmm...
And among those models he was most neotenous and thirsted by jbs. Which Is the opposite of sex appeal
Should he be thirsted by roasties to have any value? That's exactly what everyone on this website is trying to achieve anyway. He has infinite appeal to any girl in early 20s too

• Hmm...
the bull posted chads LOL chico was a gigachad BECAUSE OUT OF ALL OF THE MODELS back in his era, he was the one getting the most attention + he was every wattpad main love character representation.... Keep in mind girls don't go around on google typing "hot male models" since girls today find attractive guys on tiktok and social media, yet in his prime chico had the most attention compared to other models... People here say he's chadlite because they're too low IQ and they can only rate by bone prominency and non feminine features/main flaws when in reality the rating scale shouldn't be about BONES but around FEMALE APPEAL/ATTENTION receiving...
chico was 6'4 with a insanely high female appeal face and people here calling him "chadlite" shows how low IQ they are and how they're the biggest masculine coper ever lol...
A good example of a real gigachad is michael yeager since he has insane face appeal and he's 6'2... btw JFL at autists bone raters in here...
chad != gigachad
If we rate by female (avg age 12 yo) attention every fart on tik tok mogs legit chads Who aren't well known

Should he be thirsted by roasties to have any value? That's exactly what everyone on this website is trying to achieve anyway. He has infinite appeal to any girl in early 20s too
Girl in early 20s want some robust Terminator motherfucker with robust arms. Stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone