There are 2 options how my Life Will end Up..

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
Option 1:
Either becoming homeless in the less 5-10 years given the circunstances of where im at and the situation of my country

Option 2:
Or by getting a fake welfare to make them think im handicapped

I see no other way to improve given the location where im at there is basically not much to do Jobs that pay like shit and treat you like garbage no universities to study a career..

What should i do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Latinolooksmaxxer
2 is very common jfl

Go for it bhai

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Option 1:
Either becoming homeless in the less 5-10 years given the circunstances of where im at and the situation of my country

Option 2:
Or by getting a fake welfare to make them think im handicapped

I see no other way to improve given the location where im at there is basically not much to do Jobs that pay like shit and treat you like garbage no universities to study a career..

What should i do?
Where u live ?

and you think they will throw you out in 5 years?
No but what im trying to say is that im worried about my future and the state of the country which is in terrible condition

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
No but what im trying to say is that im worried about my future and the state of the country which is in terrible condition
Yeah, its over for your country tbh, I hope it can recover economically tough

• +1
I thought things were getting better
I don't know who to trust, the news here are biased, they're either pro-milei or anti-milei :sleep:

• +1
I thought things were getting better
I don't know who to trust, the news here are biased, they're either pro-milei or anti-milei :sleep:
He looks promising atleast to give him a try but at the same time he acts retarded sometimes..