There are actually very few incels

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Even on incels.is, if you search a bit, a good chunk of the users actually had an opportunity to get laid but they didnt take it for some reason. So many larpers saying its over and that they are subhuman but i suspect that they are just attentionwhores. They know that they will lget laid at some point, they had a chance in the past, its only a matter of time.

Only a small minority of users are true incels who have been rejected all their life and could never at any point have sex. JFL, im pretty sure there are more actual incels on reddit than here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 4563, LowTierNormie and 6 others
That isn't the point of this forum though. This isn't incels.is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mikeock, gymislife, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Do you really think this place actually has incels? I would say around 1-2% of the users here are actually incel.

Why does this place have to be an incel forum anyway? I joined because of the Looksmaxing, all that incel talk is boring and the same stuff gets repeated over and over.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2846, LowTierNormie and 9 others
then it shall BE

its repeate dcuz its legit

Yeah, but it's not really relevant if almost nobody is incel here. You should go on 8chan or any of the Wizard Chan's if you want to talk to actual incels.

Do you really think this place actually has incels? I would say around 1-2% of the users here are actually incel.

Why does this place have to be an incel forum anyway? I joined because of the Looksmaxing, all that incel talk is boring and the same stuff gets repeated over and over.
Exactly. incels.is is just like that. The same stuff repeated ad nauseam. We are here because we want to ascend, and make the most of our looks while we're still in our prime. This is not an incel forum in that regard.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and nausea
Yeah, but it's not really relevant if almost nobody is incel here. You should go on 8chan or any of the Wizard Chan's if you want to talk to actual incels.

you dare to kick me out? you dare?

yeah but getting sex once a year or a gf who cucks u isn't much better than incel lol, and thats the case for a lot of men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mikeock, MiroslavBulldosex, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
yeah but getting sex once a year or a gf who cucks u isn't much better than incel lol, and thats the case for a lot of men.
Sure, but being a betabux cuckold is not the end goal of looksmaxxing. Not for me, at least

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and turkproducer
Up to you, but when most users here discuss actual incel stuff they are low key trolling so..

privilleged larpers
eah but getting sex once a year or a gf who cucks u isn't much better than incel lol, and thats the case for a lot of men.

cope. you wont believe how good it would do to you if you had sex once a year compared to no sex AT ALL

• +1
Reactions: Over
privilleged larpers

cope. you wont believe how good it would do to you if you had sex once a year compared to no sex AT ALL

In my case I'm not a hyper Chad, I just get occasional lays every 1-2 weeks or so but I know that there are people that slaying much more frequent and high tier women.

So I use that as motivation fuel. Most people I know IRL are either in a LTR or have sporadic slays. Actual incels are extremely rare tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and XXX22
In my case I'm not a hyper Chad, I just get occasional lays every 1-2 weeks or so but I know that there are people that slaying much more frequent and high tier women.

So I use that as motivation fuel. Most people I know IRL are either in a LTR or have sporadic slays. Actual incels are extremely rare tbh.

fuck off. fuck all of you tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Over
Shit thread kill yourself

fuck off. fuck all of you tbh ngl

There should be a section strictly for Truecels where you guys could rant and parrot the same things over and over again. You guys contaminate every place where normal people want to Looksmax like a fucking pest you follow us.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Fuck normies itt

giphy.gif

This site is probaly around 40 %-50% incel but alot of here accended from inceldom

There should be a section strictly for Truecels where you guys could rant and parrot the same things over and over again. You guys contaminate every place where normal people want to Looksmax like a fucking pest you follow us.

What are you fucking tslking about this site was created by incels and first advertised on incel sites . Incel here want to lopkmax and the slayers here want to brag

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
we are incels not because we're ugly but because of the crazy high standards foids have these days. Most of the users here are ok looking but can't get a girl because every ugly girl need chico tier Gigachads. Please don't be bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel

How do you get your lays? Bar/clubs or tinder or both? One ever 1-2 weeks is a lot actually, even for real slayers

I’d say a lot on here are mentalcels.

incel semantics is lame as fuck. u arnt incel cuz u cud had sex but u ddnt >:(

really huh? then there are no realy incels because anyone can go to some chinese shithole and marry an illiterate deformed village girl with AIDS. you are volcel if you arent constantly moneymaxxing to beta bux a fat niggress from alabama!!

this is the same logic retards who claim to be «volcel» use to justify what they think makes them better than incels when in reality they are also genetic abominations.

• +1
.co is full of larper chads.Dudes making excuses, justifying why they spend time on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Justttt
yeah, its full of mentalcels who cant cope with not being O'pry

• +1
im one of the few beyond-saving truecels there are on here

I think it's fair to call me a mentalcel in some regards. But I do have physical flaws I need to fix and my social status/circle=0. I don't think there's a name for that, a "nosocialconnectionscel"?

How do you get your lays? Bar/clubs or tinder or both? One ever 1-2 weeks is a lot actually, even for real slayers

Online dating mostly, but the reason i know i am not a Chad is because when i straight up ask for sex "Hey, let's hang and bang" or stuff like that i either get flakes or they tell me to slow down. But when i ask to get a coffee/drinks i have a success rate of close to 100% and then IRL after a few drinks i get the lays.

I am basically wanting to looksmax till i get on a level where i could simply mass text "Sex at place X, at time X" and get a high success rate, would be much more efficient and cost effective.

Online dating mostly, but the reason i know i am not a Chad is because when i straight up ask for sex "Hey, let's hang and bang" or stuff like that i either get flakes or they tell me to slow down. But when i ask to get a coffee/drinks i have a success rate of close to 100% and then IRL after a few drinks i get the lays.

I am basically wanting to looksmax till i get on a level where i could simply mass text "Sex at place X, at time X" and get a high success rate, would be much more efficient and cost effective.

I think that's a pipedream tbh. Girls don't operate like that, they need the build up... Even for chads. Even if it's obvious that you are meeting up for sex if you say it out loud they will prob get turned off or at least feel like they have to say no to not look/feel like a whore.
Congrats on the success though

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I think that's a pipedream tbh. Girls don't operate like that, they need the build up... Even for chads. Even if it's obvious that you are meeting up for sex if you say it out loud they will prob get turned off or at least feel like they have to say no to not look/feel like a whore.
Congrats on the success though

I used to believe that, but then i ran a Tinder experiment with Marcello Alvarez and without exaggerating. Women would beg for his cawk, they would spam messages, asking when he's free, if he can come over asap, just throw their number at him, would message him daily even if i didn't respond for weeks. This blackpilled the shit out of me, i want that exact same treatment.
tumblr_mksakvzbz31rwuvtfo1_500.jpg

I used to believe that, but then i ran a Tinder experiment with Marcello Alvarez and without exaggerating. Women would beg for his cawk, they would spam messages, asking when he's free, if he can come over asap, just throw their number at him, would message him daily even if i didn't respond for weeks. This blackpilled the shit out of me, i want that exact same treatment.
tumblr_mksakvzbz31rwuvtfo1_500.jpg

Tinder is still not real life, but interesting point

Tinder is still not real life, but interesting point
That argument doesn't hold up anymore. Online dating is now the most common way for couples to meet. Tinder is real life, you'd best get used to it.

Images 26

I looked on there. I saw posts like 'Check this ugly (insert fem insult word), what she does/says' and it showed a perfectly fuckable fem unless you had stupid high standards.

I agree, seem like volcel types or whatever
That argument doesn't hold up anymore. Online dating is now the most common way for couples to meet. Tinder is real life, you'd best get used to it.

View attachment 227981
met online =/= Tinder

what is incels obsession with Tinder

View attachment 227981

You missed my point. If a girl begs for your cock on tinder it’s still quite a bit from the real world. When you’d try and meetup with her she would probably get cold feet and flake anyway. Anyone can be horny and write low inhib shit through a fucking datingapp where there are a lot of people larping anyway.

In the real world girls dont want you to ask them out loud for sex, even if you’re chad.