there are errors made out of logic and there are errors made out of actual retardation/psychopathy

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Kraken
there are ppl who say delusional things becasue they arrived at these conclusions either out of being fooled (as marxists are), or out of not thinking abt it hard enough. in this case it is mostly forgiveable as no ill intent was meant by the individual.

but then there are people who make errors out of actual retardation OR they make not errors in their argument but in their entire ideals and desires by being psychopathic and wishing harm to others which they express by having retarded/illogical beliefs and in this case both must be exterminated

(dont read the paragraph below)
in my case i am the retard who knows nothing and its my belief that a eugenicist should have me exterminated. that way no more of my ideas, for example this thread, can be spread and harm the world. at least they weren't being spread anyway bcuz nobody cares or reads or hears what i say. thats what i love and why i say shit that i know nobody cares about, because even if i thought somebody cares abt what im saying, nobody does care, because nothing i say has any value whether i think it does or not. brutal to realize and less brutal to be you and read because you dont care. but rn im drunk so i dont feel bad abt it. in 5 hours ill feel bad about it tho. but dw about me im commiting suicide so this torture can end soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and noobs

there are errors made out of psychopathy​

if someone willingly kills themself did they make a error? or did they succeed?

my morals are that everyone should strive to the good of what increases their own power and stability, since reproduction the goal of all living things

errors can be made out of insanity but to normie logic where there is no objective goal to living there isn’t a thing as an error made out of insanity

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
if someone willingly kills themself did they make a error? or did they succeed?

my morals are that everyone should strive to the good of what increases the power and stability, since reproduction the goal of all living things

errors can be made out of insanity but to normie logic where there is no objective goal to living there isn’t a thing as an error made out of insanity
reproduction is an invalid goal, because increased human population means environmental destruction and so the destruction of all human prosperity and happiness. my morality is that gods like fauci should rule like tyrants, and i should be a subhuman who dies. ive never read a book in my life so idk how valid this is.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
reproduction is an invalid goal, because increased human population means environmental destruction and so the destruction of all human prosperity and happiness. my morality is that gods like fauci should rule like tyrants, and i should be a subhuman who dies. ive never read a book in my life so idk how valid this is.
i don’t care about how others are affected, i only want to further my genes. others shouldnt live for my benefit

i was typing out why don’t you work as their voluntary slave then but i realized you probably already work as their involuntary slave