There are good girls

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
I saw today a fit young girl giving money to a homeless guy so it's possible that there's one person that won't cheat on you, will be loyal to you for life and always be happy for you.

Reality of it happening is very slim I'd say like 1 in 10.000 if not more, because of that it's better to think AWALT

I saw today a fit young girl giving money to a homeless guy so it's possible that there's one person that won't cheat on you, will be loyal to you for life and always be happy for you.

Reality of it happening is very slim I'd say like 1 in 10.000 if not more, because of that it's better to think AWALT
Spit

When my dad went into my room telling me i should take it easy on the booze with my friends 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
you're right, the homeless guy had full head of hair and big skull

LOOKS CAN MAKE A GIRL GOOD

Nah she’s still gonna cheat on you when she sees a better looking guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
No.

• +1
There are good girls but they are either high class, low class, or live somewhere far away from modern civilization. What I am saying is that they are inaccessible to you.

• +1
all girls are the same, if you grandma was 20yo she would reject you and fuck chad

Nah she’s still gonna cheat on you when she sees a better looking guy
There are good girls but they are either high class, low class, or live somewhere far away from modern civilization. What I am saying is that they are inaccessible to you.
and what was I saying then
all girls are the same, if you grandma was 20yo she would reject you and fuck chad
I know that

Brb betting 100$ she is doing that for an insta post

they are good, but they still want chad

tfw no cute loyal gf
Sui

true story i was the homeless guy