There are many good looking people

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
You incels lied to me , made it seem like they’re some one in billion species. One out of 5 people are good looking in Himachal Pradesh if thin and had long hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Nick.Harte, MoggerGaston and 5 others
Chads drink incel milkshakes while a weird little shitskin Indian has to cope, that’s life, they won’t cry for us //the pigeon

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, LancasteR and BrahminBoss
How many of them objectively fog this curry foid, in how she looks in this specific pic (not who she is and what she looks like elsewhere)?

Chads drink incel milkshakes while a weird little shitskin Indian has to cope, that’s life, they won’t cry for us //the pigeon
Judge and jury is the chad who drinks the prosecution milkshake

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, iam good boy, LancasteR and 1 other person
All women look the same.
Answer the question bloated Ramirezcel.. give me numbers. Where would she place in terms of cuteness and appeal amongst the women you see in Himachal Pradesh who are 18-25 and fit

Milkshakes are bombastic though. What’s your favorite mine is chocolate
dance milk GIF

kit kat dancing GIF by KitKat® Colombia

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You incels lied to me , made it seem like they’re some one in billion species. One out of 5 people are good looking in Himachal Pradesh if thin and had long hair
Brutal, this nigga now instantly morphs random guys on the street in his head to a thinner/longer hair version of themselves :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Answer the question bloated Ramirezcel.. give me numbers. Where would she place in terms of cuteness and appeal amongst the women you see in Himachal Pradesh who are 18-25 and fit
That girl is “Stacy “ to me but still can’t deny all woman look the same .

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and greycel
That girl is “Stacy “ to me but still can’t deny all woman look the same .
Okay but amongst her appeal for every dude there if they ranked every girl.. what would they place that picture of that girl in Himachal pradesh, would she be top 10% objectively, or top 20% or top 50% etc?

Also she is stacy to you? You think she is 1/2000 women you see? Top 0.05%?

Okay but amongst her appeal for every dude there if they ranked every girl.. what would they place that picture of that girl in Himachal pradesh, would she be top 10% objectively, or top 20% or top 50% etc?

Also she is stacy to you? You think she is 1/2000 women you see? Top 0.05%?
One in 15 maybe

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Muhahah rape

• JFL
Very good but these girls always approximate looking like a man but with small skulls
I think she's very special, i haven't seen a woman looking that dark triad ever

• +1
Reactions: greycel and BrahminBoss
this girl doesn’t look as good as the other one to me but doesn’t matter in a different context this girl would be better looking . Like I said psl for foids is meaningless
PSL is very important, given every single time when the mum had bones and high PSL, the son and girl came out having high PSL

When the mum was boneless or relied on harmony/hair, then her son will come out boneless and her daughter is difficult to look good.
That girl u are talking about I sent initially looks really cute to me too, way cuter than this high PSL one.. however this high PSL one still looks cute and will birth attractive children

Look at this one I saw in tiktok bro
Very similar to this one, but this one has more strikingness.. with less bone mass but better soft features and femininity due to better soft tissue and fat genetics:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
PSL is very important, given every single time when the mum had bones and high PSL, the son and girl came out having high PSL

When the mum was boneless or relied on harmony/hair, then her son will come out boneless and her daughter is difficult to look good.
False. Fathers psl is everything

• JFL
Very similar to this one, but this one has more strikingness.. with less bone mass but better soft features and femininity due to better soft tissue and fat genetics:

View attachment 3002214
To me she has much less strikingness, more feminine yeah. The one I sent is insanely unique to me, because I haven't seen anyone that dark triad looking in women, but there are many pretty girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nah mother's native american genes was what helped Sean O Pry. The father's harmony/ pheno often shines through..

Guess who's son this bone fogger was:
View attachment 3002217

Or this one:

View attachment 3002226View attachment 3002228

Bone mogging her own Husband:
View attachment 3002229
Meeks dad was a genuine criminal with high T who gave his bones

Hexum literally resembles his dad more even though his dad is a walking corpse and has probably had bone resorption as well

I don’t see the point of this. I unironically think Dragos mom looksminned him with her brachy skull morphology

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Meeks dad was a genuine criminal with high T who gave his bones

Hexum literally resembles his dad more even though his dad is a walking corpse and has probably had bone resorption as well

I don’t see the point of this. I unironically think Dragos mom looksminned him with her brachy skull morphology
The entire point of this is to realise that bone mass from the mother often gets translated to the child.
A guy like Ramirez had his dad's pheno/ harmony, but his mum's bone mass. His mum looked like a goblin.

I'm a spitting image of my dad, but with slightly less bone mass due to environment and premolar extractions (before puberty) but also because my grandma bonemass fogs my mum into a different dimension.

Meeks dad.. are u sure we are talking about the same person?
This dude?

He gave his son his pheno:

Like I'm saying, but his mum was the one who gave their sons her bone mass.

This is how much bone she has ffs:

To say that bloated father of his, gave him the bones.. u're tripping dude.

I also think that's got something to do with why Native Americans have such largely disproportionate amount of bone mass compared to other ethnicites, even other tribal Natives from other continents and regions.. I think it's got to do with Matriarchal societies that were mostly present amongst the NA people: Iroquois, Cherokee, Choctaw, and Pueblos etc.
And how the women that did birth the most children, were not the "cute" ones with low bone mass, but the ones in charge that were seen as hot in that cuck society, because they valued/ found attractive the bone foggers, who were socially at the top.

Equally, the more patriarchal a society is.. the more "cute women" would be valued more heavily. MENA societies that were the most patriarchal have now resulted in boneless dudes.
Also explains why nowadays Prettyboys are gaining popularity, as we are stemming away from Patriarchy with stuff like Feminism, which values guys that have weaker bone structure, but better soft features as more attractive. This will result in the West having lower amounts of bone mass.. and when times get rough, globally the value of the Eastern tribal guy with bones will go up.

The dalit bone moggers will be highest SMV soon, mark my words. Give it a few 100 years or so.

Attachments

• 1719516651917.png
    1719516651917.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 0