There are men who literally think they can BECOME good in bed

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Equinox
I always LOL hard at those types of reddit threads, "MuH lAdIEs WhAt mAkEs a Men GOod in Bed"

It's literally all about genetics.
First things first you have to be sort of attractive, because women can only nut if you look dimorphic enough.
Then you have to have at least 8x6, if you really want to give her a memorable fuck, then you also have to be dark triad enough to slap a bitch around, and you know basically rape her legally.

How exactly would you get any of that?
Even the dark triad part, it's something that it's about genetics for the most part :lul:

But the best is the foids answers when a pathetic cuck asks something like this

"Oh just listen to your partner, don't be afraid to go down on her'' like basically become a beta sex slave, that licks the cum out of her snatch after she done getting fucked by her bull :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, IAMNOTANINCEL, piec and 9 others
I will go manual dark triad and evil as fuck and even add dialogie

"you look so slutty on your knees"

And when she opens her mouth to respond,

before she can say "I'm not a slut"

I slap her, and when she pivots her head back, my cock is hard and she's choking on it :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
I mean it’s not that hard to slap some ass while ur in dat hoe

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

I slap her, and when she pivots her head back, my cock is hard and she's choking on it :feelsautistic:
Sex haver ramblings :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I mean it’s not that hard to slap some ass while ur in dat hoe
Nowadays that's the bare minimum, and they actually want to be slapped in the face and choked too.
Some cucks are too low innib for that, and some just don't have what it takes to be a good Dom.

It’s just bluepillers bluepilling eachother to cope

If you lose your mind everytime you see it happen you will drive yourself crazy

Accept that their are tiers to society and you were lucky enough escape the tier of delusion by finding the blackpill, others will remain trapped until the day they die

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nowadays that's the bare minimum, and they actually want to be slapped in the face and choked too.
Some cucks are too low innib for that, and some just don't have what it takes to be a good Dom.
It’s scarry because they might claim u SAed them or something later

"Finally you're putting that mouth to some good use."

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I always LOL hard at those types of reddit threads, "MuH lAdIEs WhAt mAkEs a Men GOod in Bed"

It's literally all about genetics.
First things first you have to be sort of attractive, because women can only nut if you look dimorphic enough.
Then you have to have at least 8x6, if you really want to give her a memorable fuck, then you also have to be dark triad enough to slap a bitch around, and you know basically rape her legally.

How exactly would you get any of that?
Even the dark triad part, it's something that it's about genetics for the most part :lul:

But the best is the foids answers when a pathetic cuck asks something like this

"Oh just listen to your partner, don't be afraid to go down on her'' like basically become a beta sex slave, that licks the cum out of her snatch after she done getting fucked by her bull :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Cope goodboy maxxing is ideal

ill look like this and treat them right. no smacking them
IMG 6856

• JFL
Reactions: BarrettsCumsock and Sprinkles
you have to kill her mid coitus otherwise she will never respect you

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, IAMNOTANINCEL, piec and 1 other person
getting good in bed sounds very gay, why would you want the foid to experience more pleasure