There are no girls with good personalities

saint

saint

I’m not a person, I’m a machine
If they have a good personality then something is very wrong.

A good personality consists of a chick who has a little hardbody and who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things and who will essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or even talented – though god knows what the fuck that means – are ugly chicks. And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unattractive they are.

The only reason chicks exist is to get us turned on. Survival of the species, right? It's as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, iblamechico, kalluss and 1 other person
ugly girls are always funny mtb and above is boring and they are always never intelligent thats a myth

i just want my son to have my genes fuck personallity
If they have a good personality then something is very wrong.

A good personality consists of a chick who has a little hardbody and who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things and who will essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or even talented – though god knows what the fuck that means – are ugly chicks. And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unattractive they are.

The only reason chicks exist is to get us turned on. Survival of the species, right? It's as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: saint