There are no PSL 6.5+ men with a high IQ

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
However there are also almost no ugly people with high IQ's. Most high IQ people are PSL 4 - 5.5, and I have never seen a high IQ man who is over 6 PSL tbh

The ricecels in my school disagree

• +1
Reactions: Jack
I'm 4.5 psl and high iq

Dolph Lundgren

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and xit
There is this phd math phd dude, forgot his name.

Dolph Lundgren

I just looked into his background. It's mainly a halo effect which is the same thing that happened with Ashton Kutcher (both him and Dolph are thought to have IQ scores of 160; sound suspicious?) He didn't attend MIT as an undergrad which is much more difficult to do than being accepted later as a post grad, depending on the circumstances. He went to Washington State University, then to a university in Australia and one in Sweden (none of which are especially renowned). You only need an IQ of about 110 to get a degree in engineering if you are dedicated enough. Also, there is literally no way that he has a 160 IQ. A 160 IQ is child prodigy level. I found no claims of his supposedly extreme intelligence earlier in his life. I'm guessing his IQ is no higher than 120 or so, putting him merely into the "above average" range.
There is this phd math phd dude, forgot his name.
Who?
its 140 or 150 i thought...
It's supposedly 160 if you Google it but like I explained above there is no way his IQ is actually that high or anywhere close to that

Nice study you linked there.

Nice study you linked there.
There won't be any studies on this obviously, just an observation. There is a correlation between good looks and higher intelligence but this is only true insofar that more healthy looking faces are more intelligent. PSL 6.5 men and above don't necessarily have extremely healthy looking faces because they have at least 2 extremely attractive features that are far from the population average.

Idiotic, there's plenty of people who win in both these aspects

Like who?
Just look at the most successful CEO's or the average STEM major... There are no men above 6.5 PSL, the handsomest ones are usually only like 5.5 PSL. In other majors that aren't as IQ intense there are more good looking guys

Last edited:
IQ is autistic cope

IQ is cope how old are u jfl. Go to school

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
And does IQ get you prime pussy?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Vitruvian
Iq is worthless unless you have one high enough to make genetic engineering/editing. Then I’m interested.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
you guys high iq != academic accomplishment.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96

That guy is GL!? are you kidding me. The only WWII leader who I thinked looked anything like a Chad, at least in his younger years was Stalin.
Young Stalin 1
Don't know what his IQ was. I find if funny how Nazis worshiped these blond haired chads as the ideal aryan supermen when none of the top Nazis looked even remotely like that. Himmler looked like he would be an incel today lol. Closet homos perhaps?

• WTF
Reactions: Peachy
That guy is GL!? are you kidding me. The only WWII leader who I thinked looked anything like a Chad, at least in his younger years was Stalin.View attachment 114531 Don't know what his IQ was. I find if funny how Nazis worshiped these blond haired chads as the ideal aryan supermen when none of the top Nazis looked even remotely like that. Himmler looked like he would be an incel today lol. Closet homos perhaps?
Heinrich

I could easily beat his face in and break his little glasses and send him home crying to mommy....
Heydrich Wolff Himmler

You're just jealous that he had the coolest leather jacket in the Reich

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and IAmNoSaint
That guy is GL!? are you kidding me. The only WWII leader who I thinked looked anything like a Chad, at least in his younger years was Stalin.View attachment 114531 Don't know what his IQ was. I find if funny how Nazis worshiped these blond haired chads as the ideal aryan supermen when none of the top Nazis looked even remotely like that. Himmler looked like he would be an incel today lol. Closet homos perhaps?

U need to wake up
Stalin was extreme ugly manlet with fucked up skin, described as ugly by all people around him
Why u think he killed so many people? Beinf incel Af was the reason
This is retouched photo

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and BigBoy
U need to wake up
Stalin was extreme ugly manlet with fucked up skin, described as ugly by all people around him
Why u think he killed so many people? Beinf incel Af was the reason
This is retouched photo
wasn't everyone a manlet back then?