There are only 2 girls in my HND course

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
neither are that attractive but i would fuck either. but won't happen because i'm not NT enough. Don't even wanna try to compete with the rest of my class full of boys.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Art of Pattinson and Zenis
neither are that attractive but i would fuck either. but won't happen because i'm not NT enough. Don't even wanna try to compete with the rest of my class full of boys.
what is HND

lol, why do we have the same avi?

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, greycel and sickdawgie
I have like 5 and there are 16 people in my class

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, sickdawgie and Debetro
At least it helps you concentrate
Yeah tbh. I'm chill with my buddies, next to females I become an anxious bitch trying to look, move, talk the best way to impress them.

Yeah tbh. I'm chill with my buddies, next to females I become an anxious bitch trying to look, move, talk the best way to impress them.
There were crazy times in my HS lmao

1. Some kid went under a female teachers legs to impress the whole class while being asked to step outside the door.

2. A kid slapped a bald 5’2 teacher in the head and called him a malteaser.

3. One of the craziest moments: Some curry zoomer twink wanted to impress 5 blonde HTB’s from my science class he took his shirt off and started to spray axe all over his chest, stomach and torso area then he lit himself. The girls were laughing and recording it on their phone. He managed to put out the fire by stop, drop and roll. When he got up a foid pinched his nipples lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
There were crazy times in my HS lmao

1. Some kid went under a female teachers legs to impress the whole class while being asked to step outside the door.

2. A kid slapped a bald 5’2 teacher in the head and called him a malteaser.

3. One of the craziest moments: Some curry zoomer twink wanted to impress 5 blonde HTB’s from my science class he took his shirt off and started to spray axe all over his chest, stomach and torso area then he lit himself. The girls were laughing and recording it on their phone. He managed to put out the fire by stop, drop and roll. When he got up a foid pinched his nipples lmao
Girls only like this ethnic fag because he is ripped with prettyboy halo even though he is a mtn

bro theres none in my engineering course but in the automotive course which is pretty much right next to it, there's 3 and there all femcels :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie
bro theres none in my engineering course but in the automotive course which is pretty much right next to it, there's 3 and there all femcels :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
i'm also doing an engineering course rip us

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223