There are people who are attractive and naturally gifted

nigtard

nigtard

And then there is me the bottom of the barrel.Not even worthy to be in the rat race.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, butterworld, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
They are just entitled idiots

I'd rather live in ignorance than know the fact that I'm a natural born loser
don't know your starting point but why do you care

don't know your starting point but why do you care
Because believe or not being ugly and talentless affects your life life.Realizing that you already lost the game before it even started because of shit genes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Because believe or not being ugly and talentless affects your life life.Realizing that you already lost the game before it even started because of shit genes
i smoke weed and play guitar

"And then there is me the bottom of the barrel.Not even worthy to be in the rat race." That description fits me perfectly.

• So Sad
Reactions: nigtard
I am extremely ugly and poor, why me?

• So Sad
Yes the artist is very talented unlike me
indeed he is, but also he puts a lot of effort. he's been making music on a daily basis since he was 8 or something i heard in an interview

• +1
I made a lot of bad decisions which I will never be able to fix.I'm basically bound by the failure that I am
We all do what were yours?

We all do what were yours?
I have made so many I would be typing here all day.The past always comes back to you,I learned that too late.So many rash decisions and they all backfired on me.It seriously makes me want to rope,I'm not living the life I'm supposed to be living

I have made so many I would be typing here all day.The past always comes back to you,I learned that too late.So many rash decisions and they all backfired on me.It seriously makes me want to rope,I'm not living the life I'm supposed to be living
It’s time for us to rope

• +1
my oneitis and i basically