There are people Who think i should consider marriage

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240831 144750

@moreroidsmoredates please take a Moment and reconsider what the fuck are you talking about. Do you think i'm remotely thinking about marriage with this face ?? Do you think i'm dying to get drained by some wageslave job that i Need to pay for my Kids?? Wake the fuck up. Light up a joint and hit @MoggerGaston to go to a rave, take mdma and flirt with some girl. You'll be miserable either way in 20 years. Just live in the fucking Moment and stop pondering about this bullshit that has been instilled in you by soyciety

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MoggerGaston and 3 others
IMG 20240831 144750

pov: the kafir just admitted he is homosexual (his family will never see him again)

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
So ˹I am left with nothing but˺ beautiful patience! I trust Allah will return them all to me. Surely He ˹alone˺ is the All-Knowing, All-Wise.”

But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from sexual relations] until Allāh enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess1 - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allāh which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allāh is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful.
— Saheeh International
Let those who cannot afford to marry keep themselves chaste until Allah enriches them out of His Bounty.1 And write out a deed of manumission for such of your slaves that desire their freedom2 in lieu of payment3 - if you see any good in them4 - and give them out of the wealth that Allah has given you.5 And do not compel your slave-girls to prostitution for the sake of the benefits of worldly life the while they desire to remain chaste.6 And if anyone compels them to prostitution, Allah will be Most Pardoning, Much Merciful (to them) after their subjection to such compulsion.
— A. Maududi (Tafhim commentary)
And let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. And if one force them, then (unto them), after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful.
— M. Pickthall
Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
99% of fathers regret making children. 80% of married men end up getting divorce-raped.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, optimisticzoomer, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
IMG 20240831 144750

pov: the kafir just admitted he is homosexual (his family will never see him again)
nobody cares about your stupid book just stop using words such as kafir

the bull is european and not dirty dog that get mogged by jews daily

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
anyone that isnt muzzie is reddit soycuck logic

no moron, you get hated by most white people

keep getting bombed by idf
dnr kafir :ogre:

No marriage for your PSL0.15 subhuman face

People need reality check there ton of subhumans who think there life will get better :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@HarrierDuBois they won’t understand. Talking to a wall. It’s some sort of coping mechanism i guess.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois they won’t understand. Talking to a wall. It’s some sort of coping mechanism i guess.
There Is nothing to understand. Soyciety made you believe you Need wife and Kids to be Happy. Most marriages end up with divorces and Kids rape your finances. Also there is nothing Better than being free. Just enjoy your youth and stop talking about that nonsense. People in the past made Kids either because they Needed workforce or because they Needed and heir. Today there's no reasons to.

Look you are getting older each day and your NW6 father is likely worried that his autistic incel son will not give him any grand kids

The Bull of Naples needs a Bullina to rule and invade Siciliy. We didn't make the rules

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker