There are people with 0 issues in life

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I despite the narrative that everyone struggles or everyone goes through struggle. There are people who legit have 0 issues in their life genuinely and everything life goes their way and they never have a bad way.

They dont necessarily have to be a chad either. In fact there’s legit incels out there who have completely normal social lives, no disorders/illnesses, full loving family and have everything going for them.

You think the babies born into rich nepotism and have no issues in their life really have a right to be depressed?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, twojei, AhappyPill4u and 22 others
I could be one of those people if females just liked my face

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, JohnDoe, borntosuffer and 5 others
like me, i have 0 issues cause i do nothing and i'm a leech, im gonna be so fucked in a few years

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, nofap, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
I could be one of those people if females just liked my face
Cope plenty of Incels with 0 issues in their life other than getting women. I know plenty of Incels irl who talk about never having had a gf but they all have active social lives, nt and tend to have 0 issues other than their KHV/KHHV status which barely counts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, R@m@, borntosuffer and 4 others
Meanwhile I started balding at 19, I have few uncurable (managable) diseases. Over. Your life is set in stone before you are born and there are motherfuckers telling you that you can do anything.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, AhappyPill4u, JohnDoe and 8 others
like me, i have 0 issues cause i do nothing and i'm a leech, im gonna be so fucked in a few years
NEETs who rot on this forum do not count bruh. Im talking about dudes who pretty much already have success on the belt or won’t have to deal with future consequences or worry about certain circumstances

• +1
Reactions: twojei, aesthetic beauty, watah and 3 others
Cope plenty of Incels with 0 issues in their life other than getting women. I know plenty of Incels irl who talk about never having had a gf but they all have active social lives, nt and tend to have 0 issues other than their KHV/KHHV status which barely counts
Yeah, but they have the problem in life of not finding a partner.

Im the same, not having a partner makes your life way worse, especially once you leave your teenage years.

Its a huge problem in life.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
NEETs who rot on this forum do not count bruh. Im talking about dudes who pretty much already have success on the belt or won’t have to deal with future consequences or worry about certain circumstances
i'd still rather not have a job tbh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ElTruecel
yes because it's relative to their world
Nah i disagree @wishIwasSalludon im tired of hearing dudes with much better lives whine about their problems 24/7. But they get away when they whine about it online I don’t so I don’t talk about certain circumstances.

I don’t consider inceldom a real issue overall to whine about 24/7 btw. These people should stfu and genuinely go outside. Some people who are depressed genuinely deserve it for being weak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, watah, greycel and 3 others
I hope they all experience misfortune. I went to school with tons of rich ppl, legit kids of celebrities.

My life was a complete joke compared to theirs, it was literally like being a different species.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I hope they all experience misfortune. I went to school with tons of rich ppl, legit kids of celebrities.

My life was a complete joke compared to theirs, it was literally like being a different species.
Yea there was a bunch of people I knew irl having it all set.
Yeah, but they have the problem in life of not finding a partner.

Im the same, not having a partner makes your life way worse, especially once you leave your teenage years.

Its a huge problem in life.
Not that big of a deal before the age of 22-25 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You think the babies born into rich nepotism and have no issues in their life really have a right to be depressed?
no. to you, me, and 99% of the population, that existence is unfathomable and straight out of a book. to these kids, it's a regular day for them

imagine living in a mansion, having your future secured because your father has connections, attending the most prestige private schools with plenty of mentors to guide you through anything you desire, and being better looking & taller than most ppl. and that's just scratching the surface... unless they have extreme mental trauma, they have no right to be depressed

• +1
Reactions: watah, ElTruecel, ChadL1te and 2 others
Nah i disagree @wishIwasSalludon im tired of hearing dudes with much better lives whine about their problems 24/7. But they get away when they whine about it online I don’t so I don’t talk about certain circumstances.

I don’t consider inceldom a real issue overall to whine about 24/7 btw. These people should stfu and genuinely go outside. Some people who are depressed genuinely deserve it for being weak
wdym nigga, suffering is relative to your own world, if they were spoonfed with gold spoon etc all their life then some minor (in absolute terms) shit will make them go crazy, they will feel that suffering

yes they can't be talking and shit cause they're short sighted and don't knowshit etc but there's nothing you can do about it cause they'll never understand unless you make them actually suffer/bring them down to reality which isn't possible online

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
It depends
On how much priority they give to objectivity, how they compare with everybody in the world.. relativity, and how they compare with those directly around them (for example).
Also their priorities in life. Some asexual Incels would place no priority in relationships at all, whilst another Incel with 1k Test and a string of rejections would be crying every night.

It all depends on priorities bro

That being said, are we in a position to decide another person's priorities?
We can of course put limitations. For example he can't place a high priority / have an obsession with following Hitler's ideologies.. that's illegal.
Some stuff are out of bounds.

But with the rest of the room we have to play with, I don't think we specifically can talk for others.

We can only look down on them/ admire them for the choices they picked in life. We can't really force them to pick any according to our will though

Not to mention, if our soul inhabited their body with their mind, do you think we'd deviate substantially from living a life similar to how they did?
If we lived in a similar environment with our current body and mind too, would we do different? Much different?
Would we do "better" (to what you currently view "good" to be)?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
suffering is relative to your own world, if they were spoonfed with gold spoon etc all their life then some minor (in absolute terms) shit will make them go crazy, they will feel that suffering

yes they can't be talking and shit cause they're short sighted and don't knowshit etc but there's nothing you can do about it cause they'll never understand unless you make them actually suffer/bring them down to reality which isn't possible online
Exactly this.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
altho i agree with your statement i dont agree with there being incels out there who are happy. its not about how little struggle you have, its about how much dopamine and seratonin your brain produces by being lucky i guess. and i think for those people who are genuinely happy and never felt sad is a very very tiny percentage. and thats exactly the life i'd like.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Mewton
Those people are 90% women

• Hmm...
wdym nigga, suffering is relative to your own world, if they were spoonfed with gold spoon etc all their life then some minor (in absolute terms) shit will make them go crazy, they will feel that suffering

It’s not relative mental strength is a thing and some people have a weaker mind than others.
It depends
On how much priority they give to objectivity, how they compare with everybody in the world.. relativity, and how they compare with those directly around them (for example).
Also their priorities in life. Some asexual Incels would place no priority in relationships at all, whilst another Incel with 1k Test and a string of rejections would be crying every night.

It all depends on priorities bro

That being said, are we in a position to decide another person's priorities?
We can of course put limitations. For example he can't place a high priority / have an obsession with following Hitler's ideologies.. that's illegal.
Some stuff are out of bounds.

But with the rest of the room we have to play with, I don't think we specifically can talk for others.

We can only look down on them/ admire them for the choices they picked in life. We can't really force them to pick any according to our will though

Not to mention, if our soul inhabited their body with their mind, do you think we'd deviate substantially from living a life similar to how they did?
If we lived in a similar environment with our current body and mind too, would we do different? Much different?
Would we do "better" (to what you currently view "good" to be)?
Yes I would be very grateful. In fact if one event didn’t happen in my life I literally wouldn’t be this down tbh. Honest to God outside of being non NT and one shitty tragedy I had to experience and suffer through I would’ve been fine 100%. if that tragedy never happen I literally would rot on these forums still but I literally would enjoy it and wouldn’t have much of a problem with it since I like these subcultures.

Also priorities do exist some certain things are just universally bad. Sure in some cases it’s more priority based but in other it’s just objectively bad and an experience you can say objectively is worse than what most people have experienced.

But humans are naturally evil so yea I get what you mean nothing you can do about it individually

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and greycel
Those people are incredibly privileged and often born into influential families with connections to the occult and secret societies

they also practice black magic/witchcraft

It’s not relative mental strength is a thing and some people have a weaker mind than others.

Yes I would be very grateful. In fact if one event didn’t happen in my life I literally wouldn’t be this down tbh. Honest to God outside of being non NT and one shitty tragedy I had to experience and suffer through I would’ve been fine 100%. if that tragedy never happen I literally would rot on these forums still but I literally would enjoy it and wouldn’t have much of a problem with it since I like these subcultures.

Also priorities do exist some certain things are just universally bad. Sure in some cases it’s more priority based but in other it’s just objectively bad and an experience you can say objectively is worse than what most people have experienced.

But humans are naturally evil so yea I get what you mean nothing you can do about it individually
Yeah some things are objectively bad, and some relatively bad.
I went into detail, check this post:

• +1
True one time I was at the beach chillin with my girl and I saw this old rich millionaire walk out of his beach house with a coffee without a care in the world and he walked to 7-11 and got some hostess snacks and went back home to fuck his 18 year old

• +1
Those people are incredibly privileged and often born into influential families with connections to the occult and secret societies

they also practice black magic/witchcraft
It’s just kikes lmfao. Jews maybe some anglo cucks as well.

Btw this isn’t necessarily true plenty of standard upper middle class people with no issues in their life lol. You don’t need to be rich rich tbh but the average upper middle class suburban mogger usually had 0 issues

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Sprinkles
Honestly, I can imagine my self getting away from it all, settling down with a trad wife, getting a homestead, and living self-sustained. A few cows, chicken, dogs, maybe some sheep, growing my own vegetables and fruit. Simple, but fulfilling living.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ElTruecel
Ngl these ideas and concepts kind of brought me to Catholicism again. The idea of humans being evil and needing a savior plus an objective threshold for morality

• +1
Honestly, I can imagine my self getting away from it all, settling down with a trad wife, getting a homestead, and living self-sustained. A few cows, chicken, dogs, maybe some sheep, growing my own vegetables and fruit. Simple, but fulfilling living.
View attachment 3152231
ted Kaczynski really was right man he always was

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
and im one of those people muahahahhah hehheeh

• JFL
Ngl these ideas and concepts kind of brought me to Catholicism again. The idea of humans being evil and needing a savior plus an objective threshold for morality
Exactly
Following a religious set of moral codes is the only way to move forward.
Everyone else's idea of right and wrong is based on what is relatively acceptable.. what is being normalised in society

People truly are drones, and it's way deeper than people even make it seem

Because the very idea of what they deem acceptable is based on others ideas of what is acceptable

• +1
and im one of those people muahahahhah hehheeh
The only people on this forum who fit the standards of my post are @pneumocystosis @kafirkilla88 and @TeenAscender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and nofap
The only people on this forum who fit the standards of my post are @pneumocystosis @kafirkilla88 and @TeenAscender
cope they're all fags

i said this many times to niggers who spam with "muh life is only pain why does existence need to be" and every time i got response like "but much chad:feelsuhh: kys"

• +1
It’s not relative
? when privileged kid breaks his arm and his playstation, his brain and CNS gonna be like yo chill out baby bros : this is nothing compared to [insert some actual suffering 3rd world]?
he's gonna feel the same pain nigga

you're just trynna point out the fact they're retarded for not being generally aware when you are which is true and it's not mental strength diff(don't know what it means)it's IQ diff, however not understanding that they actually feel something is short sighted

i would have been like that if i never gave up on my old itis :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i would have betabuxxed her by now and she may have let me see her in her undewwear once in a month when i wouldnt sleep on the couch

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel
Its all about perspective

• +1
? when privileged kid breaks his arm and his playstation, his brain and CNS gonna be like yo chill out baby bros : this is nothing compared to [insert some actual suffering 3rd world]?
he's gonna feel the same pain nigga

you're just trynna point out the fact they're retarded for not being generally aware when you are which is true and it's not mental strength diff(don't know what it means)it's IQ diff, however not understanding that they actually feel something is short sighted
It should be noted that it's less to do with IQ difference, and more to do with reaching that unified mindset that preaches objectivity. The (objective) final destination

Obviously, the higher your IQ, the higher the likelihood of you ending up with that verdict. There's definitely some correlation. But some people with High IQs will never reach that conclusion, whilst others may have been brought up in an environment, where they got lucky and have always thought about things wholly. From an objective Point of View. Likely from a religious background..
It unifies everybody's viewpoints into one. A set standard, that is set in stone. It cannot be changed.

Also I'm not saying you are, but if you look down on @ElTruecel or anybody for not coming to this conclusion, then it's hypocritical, as we are talking about people not understanding other's POVs in the first place (due to different backgrounds).

@ElTruecel is a very smart guy anyways, he's just a bit younger and controlled by his emotions and the event that has happened in his life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and NZb6Air
It should be noted that it's less to do with IQ difference, and more to do with reaching that unified mindset that preaches objectivity. The (objective) final destination

Obviously, the higher your IQ, the higher the likelihood of you ending up with that verdict. There's definitely some correlation. But some people with High IQs will never reach that conclusion, whilst others may have been brought up in an environment, where they got lucky and have always thought about things wholly. From an objective Point of View. Likely from a religious background..
It unifies everybody's viewpoints into one. A set standard, that is set in stone. It cannot be changed.

Also I'm not saying you are, but if you look down on @ElTruecel or anybody for not coming to this conclusion, then it's hypocritical, as we are talking about people not understanding other's POVs in the first place (due to different backgrounds).

@ElTruecel is a very smart guy anyways, he's just a bit younger and controlled by his emotions and the event that has happened in his life.
the higher iq the higher the empathy (if u can feel it) cause the higher iq the higher the abstraction reachable (pov simulations)

• +1
I don't think you can be truly, truly happy if you are an incel. Intimacy and the touch of a woman is so crucial to life that deep down no incel can ever truly be happy.
It's yin / yang, man/woman complete each other, that is life.

• Hmm...
the higher iq the higher the empathy (if u can feel it) cause the higher iq the higher the abstraction reachable (pov simulations)
Is that IQ related or more experience related?
I'd say being able to put yourself in other people's shoes, relies more heavily on you having had similar experiences before
Wouldn't you say the latter is more significant?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and NZb6Air

Huh? Being a sub 8 is a crippling disability

• Hmm...
But some of them are sub 8s

I'd say being able to put yourself in other people's shoes, relies more heavily on you having had similar experiences before
IQ with exception when psychopathy , not a single normie (100iq) is capable of empathy , always self interested

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, greycel and JohnDoe
This is correct, but the higher the IQ the more chance you can put yourself in others shoes without actually ever experiencing what they are going through. But yes there are average IQ people who have a lot of empathy and higher IQ people who don't have much if any at all, there is no real correlation i think.

• +1
Just have a brain that is adapted to this clusterfuck of a society theory innit

View attachment 3152231
This is the goal, it always has been really.

I have too much empathy actually it’s a really big issue

• +1
Reactions: greycel and NZb6Air