There are people with perfect lives

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
For my religious cels we all know the world is fallen for example and how I guess everyone falls into sin or has their issues.

But what about those who are born wealthy and become tall, high iq, full family that’s alive and healthy, NT, successful, high social life, extremely attractive, etc. Think of someone that has it all and good at everything. Is it easier for Satan to make them fall to sin or is this just a standard inequality truth in a fallen world. Just like someone has it all there is someone who has nothing.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @BrendioEEE @MaghrebGator @Gengar @XtrovertNTnormalfag @gigell @JohnDoe @standardcel @TUSSELEIF @Aladin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, twojei, sportsmogger and 4 others
They still have their own demons to battle. How many famous, rich, handsome men have ended their own lives? They had it all and still threw it away. Nobody leads a perfect life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SplashJuice, Poopless One, ey88 and 9 others
They still have their own demons to battle. How many famous, rich, handsome men have ended their own lives? They had it all and still threw it away. Nobody leads a perfect life.
So it makes them weak minded. Does this explain most normies who commit over a breakup or some other bs.

Plus the demons they have is due to no fulfillment in life. They are materialistic basically.

But what if they themselves are religious what would you say. That religion helped keep their success. I guess I would say this considering my own religious views

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
So it makes them weak minded. Does this explain most normies who commit over a breakup or some other bs.

Plus the demons they have is due to no fulfillment in life. They are materialistic basically.

But what if they themselves are religious what would you say. That religion helped keep their success. I guess I would say this considering my own religious views
I'd say they are stronger than all of us. They dealt with life as a high profile person which brings a lot of pressure and then despite having everything they took a leap into the unknown. They were not weak.

I'd say they are stronger than all of us. They dealt with life as a high profile person which brings a lot of pressure and then despite having everything they took a leap into the unknown. They were not weak.
Nah I wouldn’t say so. Any sort of loss or tragedy people face is far worse. A genuine strong person would be an orphan who didn’t rope or a person who suffered/been in a tragedy. Or those with rough childhoods who came up basically

• +1
No one has a perfect life, everyone struggles but they are fine with it knowing that there’s light at the end of the dark tunnel. Unless ur tremendously rich enough to be a neet :lul:

• +1
No one has a perfect life, everyone struggles but they are fine with it
Struggles and suffering isn’t all the same which is my point. Also there are people with basically no real struggles in their life that exist lol.

• +1
Reactions: haramzada, truthhurts and moreplatesmoreweigh
All what you mentioned as success is material which is a clear effect of being born in an era dominated by capitalists and psychopatic elements that try to only give an exegesis of everything that sourrounds us and our own selves based on the material and completely dismisses the spiritual as if the human being was a mere number following a trend of unmovabke pattern, and that's why they fail to understand when people fight for causes they consider higher than themselves yet they are immaterial, and it is the same reason for which the US won every battle in Vietnam but lost the war and the Soviet Union won almost every battle in Afghanistan but lost the war. The immaterial strenght is way more significant that the material one, and it is most obvious when the human being faces trials.

Allah confirms the condition of the human being by revealing (Interpretation of the meaning): "The life of this world is merely the enjoyment of delusion"

Nothing that the human being does will be of his infinite benefit in this world and EVERY single kind of fun, happiness, enjoyment, will only be temporary as the life of this world is not an amusement park, but rather a test with easier moments and constant difficulties on the road from which no one can run away although they vary on degree, importance and so on.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning):
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient ones."
Allah confirms that everything in this world, whether good or bad, is a form of test, as He says (Interpretation of the meaning): “And know that your possessions and your children are but a trial and that surely, with Allah is a mighty reward
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): “And We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good. And to Us you will be returned”

Allah also tests His slaves with difficulties in order to raise them in status and to expiate for their sins, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “No misfortune or disease befalls a Muslim, no worry or grief or harm or distress – not even a thorn that pricks him – but Allah will expiate for some of his sins because of that.”

Abu Huraira reported that The Prophet ﷺ said: “Whenever Allah wills good for a person, He subjects them to adversity.”

The Prophet ﷺ said: “The people who face the most difficult tests are the prophets, then the righteous, then those following them in degree. A person is tried according to his religion. So if there is firmness in his religion, then the trial is increased, and if there is a weakness, then it is lightened. Verily a trial remains with a servant until he walks the earth having no sin left upon him.”

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and truthhurts
Dnrd

• +1
For my religious cels we all know the world is fallen for example and how I guess everyone falls into sin or has their issues.

But what about those who are born wealthy and become tall, high iq, full family that’s alive and healthy, NT, successful, high social life, extremely attractive, etc. Think of someone that has it all and good at everything. Is it easier for Satan to make them fall to sin or is this just a standard inequality truth in a fallen world. Just like someone has it all there is someone who has nothing.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @BrendioEEE @MaghrebGator @Gengar @XtrovertNTnormalfag @gigell @JohnDoe @standardcel @TUSSELEIF @Aladin
there is a natural distribution of luck and its very much proven

there was an experiment where 100 people were given equal money to gamble among themselves

and as you see there were a group who lost vast majority of it and one who won it all times

jfl

@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Those people are merely vessels for interdimensional entities to live vicarious lives amongst humans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and mayo mogger
Satan jfl

• +1
Reactions: zygopuller and ElTruecel

Why should I take pride in being “mentally strong”? Why should I take pride in knowing that I suffered so much for nothing? I wished none of it had happened. I hated it all with my soul.

In my opinion, no one should take pride in being “mentally strong,” because after all, we are lucky. Have you ever dared to consider that maybe life has given you what you are capable of enduring and if it gave you a little more you would kill yourself? After all, life is luck. Effort, discipline and hard work depend on the conditions of your environment. We all have limits, it's just that life doesn't challenge them for everyone....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Poopless One and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
What would the pagan explanation be then.

So suffering is genuinely what true humans experience and the ones who don’t are NPCs basically
All humans in nature live perfect lives. 99% of the time

And “satan” is simply a temptation that results in consequence when gaven into

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zygopuller and ElTruecel
What would the pagan explanation be then.

So suffering is genuinely what true humans experience and the ones who don’t are NPCs basically

yes why do you think this world is so miserable for 90% of the population? these beings feed off and harvest emotional energy, with a preference for the energy produced by low frequency emotions such as fear, rage, etc

why else would the news be so negative?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel