There are shit ton of 30+ y.o hot milfs in Russia waiting for you

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
To betabux her and take to Europe

You won't grab good looking young girl, she has better options
But milf Natasha is easy if you have car, EU passport and property and like 5/10 at least

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Bushman, hopecel and 1 other person
@the BULL @St.TikTokcel

what's the requirement to get a 22-25 yo karolina

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
what's the requirement to get a 22-25 yo karolina
At 22 she is very old woman tbh equivalent to 40 year old male . Imagine how desperate she is for Italian cock

And what Karolina, I'm not talking fucking Poland . They have bbc mass importation to please karolinas, focus on natashkas and oksanas. Brother

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, hopecel and the BULL
@the BULL already tried buying tickets for a roastie.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Richard Cheese and the BULL
No girl use tinder, needs day vinchik
And he needs to put nice watch, buy car and come to city like penza or pskov and drive around picking up milfs

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, hopecel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
she was 22 yo. had another 21 yo girl telling me to go to moscow but i couldn't afford tickets anyway

she was 22 yo. had another 21 yo girl telling me to go to moscow but i couldn't afford tickets anyway
And now 2 years later they are grandmas ready to settle for your love instead of Ivan mogerovic cock

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, hopecel, socialcel and 1 other person
No girl use tinder, needs day vinchik
And he needs to put nice watch, buy car and come to city like penza or pskov and drive around picking up milfs
what i spoke to a italian ltn in russia and he goes to dates every other day with tinder

• +1
what i spoke to a italian ltn in russia and he goes to dates every other day with tinder
Maybe in 2022. Now it dayvinchik and bumble

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
Either way, you won't do shit.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Either way, you won't do shit.
We Will see i got much more Money now. One roid cycle a stable job besides Uber and everything changes. I Just Need to not Age in the meanwhile

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back