There are some pure souled ppl out there tbh

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Just straight up nice ppl who refuse to be assholes or put others down

I’ve met a couple in my life but a good example is this guy

IMG 6733

If u don’t know the situation just search the joe shmoe show Matt

He was pranked in the whole show but ended up being such a kind hearted person everyone of those actors there to mess with him ended up feeling like villains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Nick.Harte, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Finding ppl like these is very rare tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PlayersGetPlayed
That's just a façade they put up to virtue jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, RawMogger and ascension
That's just a façade they put up to virtue jfl
Nah that’s a real show they were trolling that guy

They wouldn’t wanna pass a straight white guy as better than all the rest in normal television

They would’ve picked a fat lesbian sheboon if that was the case

Yeah I'm one of them

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Because humans are evil
Some are nice I actually know this fat guy with diabetes who’s also pure hearted tbh

These ppl just give off good energy

Wish I was more like this. Years of abused dog and beaten puppet syndrome have absolutely destroyed my ability to be a pure hearted soul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Some are nice I actually know this fat guy with diabetes who’s also pure hearted tbh

These ppl just give off good energy
We should shoot up normies including the Normie “Incels” on these forums. NT incels deserve to die alone

Wish I was more like this. Years of abused dog and beaten puppet syndrome have absolutely destroyed my ability to be a pure hearted soul.
Unfortunately women don’t like the nice guy especially if normie

But guys like this will never put their friends down to look good in front of women etc

They won’t treat women better also

Being 'nice' is a mask I don't often wear, welcome those who are, there is a need, but it's not fundamental.

Being 'nice' is a mask I don't often wear, welcome those who are, there is a need, but it's not fundamental.
I don’t think most of these ppl mask it

Someone who does something or says something to u then comes to apologise in private etc these things show ppls charecter

No matter how good an actor someone is they will slip up eventually

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I don’t think most of these ppl mask it

Someone who does something or says something to u then comes to apologise in private etc these things show ppls charecter

No matter how good an actor someone is they will slip up eventually
I was referring to me, I am not saying they are pretending.

• +1
He fantasised about brutally chopping their hands off.

• JFL
He fantasised about brutally chopping their hands off.
Nah that guy was honestly nice I feel bad he literally got pranked by all of them

Especially since he had a very strong connection with the old man and saw him as a father figure

At least he got 100k at the end

Usually ppl put narcissistic sociopaths in these TV shows all handpicked cause they know the audience wants to see beef

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I have a pure soul im very forgiving
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nah that guy was honestly nice I feel bad he literally got pranked by all of them

Especially since he had a very strong connection with the old man and saw him as a father figure

At least he got 100k at the end

Usually ppl put narcissistic sociopaths in these TV shows all handpicked cause they know the audience wants to see beef
This world is evil, and all the good souls get thrown under the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back