There are three types of off-topic posters

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
1. They only post their thread and reply to people who engage with their topic. They never engage with anyone else outside there own thread. People like MVP are like this. They are usually egotistical and narcy AF. They believe the entire world revolves around them.

2. People who only post on other people's threads and never / very rarely have their own. People like @robtical are an example of this. They are highly critical, sometimes offer good advice but usually make radical and unfounded conclusions.

3. People who post their own threads and engage with others. I am an example of this. I am sane and treat everyone, including myself fairly. I have ego but within limits. I am critical but not completely retarded and offer solid advice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, silencio, DeadTrees and 13 others
some ppl just don’t wanna waste their time

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Chadeep, murdah and 2 others
1. They only post their thread and reply to people who engage with their topic. They never engage with anyone else outside there own thread. People like MVP are like this. They are usually egotistical and narcy AF. They believe the entire world revolves around them.

2. People who only post on other people's threads and never / very rarely have their own. People like @robtical are an example of this. They are highly critical, sometimes offer good advice but usually make radical and unfounded conclusions.

3. People who post their own threads and engage with others. I am an example of this. I am sane and treat everyone, including myself fairly. I have ego but within limits. I am critical but not completely retarded and offer solid advice.
I'm a mix of these

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan
Yea, i am pessimistic black and white thinker.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer
There are many other types, the best and funniest in the bp communities are the Jokermaxxed users, they who accept the blackpill as an irreversible reality of the world and simply pass the time with laughter and madness

(Many wait with hope for the possibility of a revolution and revenge too)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 1966Ford and Darkeningstar
Where do I fit\? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
4. Makes every threads become about dicks
Entschuldigung

Kitty is waiting for some... :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It's actually this:
1. The journalist: takes content from other spaces on the internet.
2. The waterer: cries about the blackpill, explains obvious ugly truths.
3. The storyteller: larps, interesting threads, discussions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Bomber517, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Where does @Xangsane fit in this.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Xangsane
i rarely make threads because no one reply to them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Lookologist003 and SecularIslamist
i'm uncategorizable, i'm too outside the norm

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Darkeningstar
2. The waterer:
Their title is "the seether". You should have called them "the gardener" or "the irrigator", more witty and figurative.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Their title is "the seether". You should have called them "the gardener" or "the irrigator", more witty and figurative.
Yes the irrigator, my english sucks ass low IQ trait

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003