there are two types of greycels in rating section.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
1. Normal Greycel
The greycel who is seriously worried about his looks and wants to improve. takes criticism well and asks what he should improve on and what softmaxxes should he do. Does not get offended. Usually gets good advices and doesn't get shit on. some people even rate him high because of his good behavior.

2. The Narcy Greycel
The greycel who joins the website from some tiktok video or smth and is obsessed with his looks. Thinks he looks really good and the forum will be at awe of his beauty and rate him high. When he gets rated MTN or LTN, he starts losing his shit and replies with "I have 20000 matches on tinder in 1 day" and insults other. These type of greycels get hated upon alot and people underrate them out of spite to make him even more mad.

Greycel, if you are reading this, be the first type greycel. Not the second.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 30593, pneumocystosis and 27 others
If you take criticism well then you should consider being a gay cocksleeve because it would increase the overall happiness in the world

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
very good analysis, my friend

i have nothing to add, maybe only that narcies are usually curries/niggers, but not sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30433
very good analysis, my friend

i have nothing to add, maybe only that narcies are usually curries/niggers, but not sure
its mixed tbh, i saw white,black,curries all of them, even hispanics

• +1
Reactions: zura and Sens
its mixed tbh, i saw white,black,curries all of them, even hispanics
Oh shit, yeah also latino i forgot, latinos are def the biggest narcy subhumans i've seen here, niggers/curry/whites are usually just delusional

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan and HitAndRun
Oh shit, yeah also latino i forgot, latinos are def the biggest narcy subhumans i've seen here, niggers/curry/whites are usually just delusional
exactly. latinos are narcy, while the others are delusional

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan, zura, HitAndRun and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zura and HitAndRun
There are the 3rd greycel: 14 yo kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 17735
there’s like one narcy ricecel so there’s the asian representation

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
you forgot the one where they spam your dms asking you to rate them or asking who mogs between their friends

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
These two types definitely exist. But to be fair, raters will often rate dudes below what they actually are. I've seen it alot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
1. Normal Greycel
The greycel who is seriously worried about his looks and wants to improve. takes criticism well and asks what he should improve on and what softmaxxes should he do. Does not get offended. Usually gets good advices and doesn't get shit on. some people even rate him high because of his good behavior.

2. The Narcy Greycel
The greycel who joins the website from some tiktok video or smth and is obsessed with his looks. Thinks he looks really good and the forum will be at awe of his beauty and rate him high. When he gets rated MTN or LTN, he starts losing his shit and replies with "I have 20000 matches on tinder in 1 day" and insults other. These type of greycels get hated upon alot and people underrate them out of spite to make him even more mad.

Greycel, if you are reading this, be the first type greycel. Not the second.
Greycels unite

I’m the best greycel on this site

2. The Narcy Greycel
Ngl this was me as a greycel