there is 1 person calls me ugly (the only guy who called me ugly my entire life)

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
everyone thinks im very good looking irl but there is 1 nigga that calls me ugly regularly im starting to think beauty is subjective or he is just gaslighting me

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and CEO of Sex
everyone thinks im very good looking irl but there is 1 nigga that calls me ugly regularly im starting to think beauty is subjective or he is just gaslighting me
He's only saying that to tease you, he wanna smash

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, mfk, Trilogy and 3 others
spiderman lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
ive never been called ugly

i cant stop being called ugly

despite being more gl than 90% of people here. op ur juts mogging him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Oberyn, lepo2317 and 3 others
even when i was super ugly and recessed
When I was very young (like bellow 10 or 10) I was polite to some light skin girl at my school, and she said “ew”. W rekt my self confidence cuz I was already insecure about how I looked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
i cant stop being called ugly

despite being more gl than 90% of people here. op ur juts mogging him
I'm starting to believe that you are a troll account and you have the pfp of a classmate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 13626
If hes your friends hes probably just teasing you

nigga are u gay don't listen men let them say you're ugly as long as you get hoes you good ma boi

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and ascension!
nigga are u gay don't listen men let them say you're ugly as long as you get hoes you good ma boi
my pheno is so unusual compared to people here people keep staring at me idk if its because of my unusual pheno or if im good looking

my pheno is so unusual compared to people here people keep staring at me idk if its because of my unusual pheno or if im good looking
if you get girls you're attractive if you don't itz over for you , people will keep staring at you if you're attractive / ugly , the only way to know weither you're attractive or not is how girls treat you

did you get surgery?
i mean my maxilla is a bit recessed but my lower third was 0/10 (due to a horrible overbite) and i got braces now that shit is fixed, also i had a high hairline with super long hair so i looked feminine and was often mistaken for a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
i mean my maxilla is a bit recessed but my lower third was 0/10 (due to a horrible overbite) and i got braces now that shit is fixed, also i had a high hairline with super long hair so i looked feminine and was often mistaken for a girl
wish my braces fixed my overbite so i wouldn't need bimax

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Tales from Timbuktu

yes if they're being a bitch and don't approach when the bitches give them signs