There is a big difference between looksmaxxing and blackpill.

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Disclaimer: This post doesn't intend to hurt anyone from any ethnicity, any country or any race. It is completely informational.

Anyways. I think I'll just use the color green.

Alright so there seems to be a misconception that looksmaxxing and blackpill are the same things, or people saying being a looksmaxxer is being blackpilled.

Well, simply, NO.

You are just maxxing your looks, it's not being blackpilled, yes looks and height matter, but it's still not being blackpilled.

Like, blackpill is basically being picked on because you're short, being made fun of because you're ugly, never getting any respect outside because you're a framecel, it being over because you're a dumb black nigger/brown currycel.

It's a game of ethnicity and races, if you're African, it's over unless you have better bone structure than Tyler Maher himself, if you're from India, even having godly bone structure won't save you. (I'm not saying you can't breed, if you're African, you can breed with African Bitches, if you're indian, you can breed with indian bitches. But still, the thing is, these african and indian bitches want white men.)

Have you watched that video of in a marriage with an indian or pakistani guy i dont know which country, well, it doesn't matter, both india and pakistan are stupid brown nigger curry shitholes anyway, basically she's raising a zayn malik poster while her husband is next to her during marriage "I'm still a zayn girl when getting married but still zayn girl" Well, that's a dumb whore, and the guy is a cuck obviously. But who do we blame? A few things, the dumb stupid whore mother and stupid bitch of a father of that girl who was raising the poster, the other dumb whore and stupid bitch of a father that raised the stupid cuckold boy.

Haha, the boy probably gets cucked by Zayn Malik, nah im just kidding, a chad wont fuck some indian living in some shithole, that puts cow shit on face, drinks cow piss, lives on the streets, uses shit as a blanket, shits in the oceans. He goes for white girls obviously. Because whites are superior to blacks or indians.

HONESTLY, IF YOU'RE AN INDIAN, PAJEET SPECIFICALLY, WELL, I GOT BAD NEWS FOR YOU. LOG OUT ASAP. LOG OUT OF THIS FORUM, OR ANY OTHER INCEL FORUM YOU'RE IN, AND SHOOT YOURSELF, WAIT, YOU CAN'T AFFORD GUNS IN INDIA. WELL JUST FUCKING SUFFOCATE YOURSELF IN COW SHIT. PUT COW SHIT IN YOUR NOSTRILS AND FILL IT WITH YOUR MOUTH, DON'T TRY TO BREATHE, DIE LIKE THAT LIKE THE DIRTY FUCKING PAJEET YOU ARE.

BECAUSE IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN, LIKE, DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH LOOKSMAXXING, IT JUST NEVER SIMPLY BEGAN, IT CAN'T BE OVER BECAUSE IT NEVER BEGAN YOU FUCKING FILTHY DUMB PAJEET NIGGER. HAHAHAHAAHHA ITS OVER FOR YOU CURRYCEL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ttlurker, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Fuark nobody replying

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Disclaimer: This post doesn't intend to hurt anyone from any ethnicity, any country or any race. It is completely informational.

Anyways. I think I'll just use the color green.

Alright so there seems to be a misconception that looksmaxxing and blackpill are the same things, or people saying being a looksmaxxer is being blackpilled.

Well, simply, NO.

You are just maxxing your looks, it's not being blackpilled, yes looks and height matter, but it's still not being blackpilled.

Like, blackpill is basically being picked on because you're short, being made fun of because you're ugly, never getting any respect outside because you're a framecel, it being over because you're a dumb black nigger/brown currycel.

It's a game of ethnicity and races, if you're African, it's over unless you have better bone structure than Tyler Maher himself, if you're from India, even having godly bone structure won't save you. (I'm not saying you can't breed, if you're African, you can breed with African Bitches, if you're indian, you can breed with indian bitches. But still, the thing is, these african and indian bitches want white men.)

Have you watched that video of in a marriage with an indian or pakistani guy i dont know which country, well, it doesn't matter, both india and pakistan are stupid brown nigger curry shitholes anyway, basically she's raising a zayn malik poster while her husband is next to her during marriage "I'm still a zayn girl when getting married but still zayn girl" Well, that's a dumb whore, and the guy is a cuck obviously. But who do we blame? A few things, the dumb stupid whore mother and stupid bitch of a father of that girl who was raising the poster, the other dumb whore and stupid bitch of a father that raised the stupid cuckold boy.

Haha, the boy probably gets cucked by Zayn Malik, nah im just kidding, a chad wont fuck some indian living in some shithole, that puts cow shit on face, drinks cow piss, lives on the streets, uses shit as a blanket, shits in the oceans. He goes for white girls obviously. Because whites are superior to blacks or indians.

HONESTLY, IF YOU'RE AN INDIAN, PAJEET SPECIFICALLY, WELL, I GOT BAD NEWS FOR YOU. LOG OUT ASAP. LOG OUT OF THIS FORUM, OR ANY OTHER INCEL FORUM YOU'RE IN, AND SHOOT YOURSELF, WAIT, YOU CAN'T AFFORD GUNS IN INDIA. WELL JUST FUCKING SUFFOCATE YOURSELF IN COW SHIT. PUT COW SHIT IN YOUR NOSTRILS AND FILL IT WITH YOUR MOUTH, DON'T TRY TO BREATHE, DIE LIKE THAT LIKE THE DIRTY FUCKING PAJEET YOU ARE.

BECAUSE IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN, LIKE, DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH LOOKSMAXXING, IT JUST NEVER SIMPLY BEGAN, IT CAN'T BE OVER BECAUSE IT NEVER BEGAN YOU FUCKING FILTHY DUMB PAJEET NIGGER. HAHAHAHAAHHA ITS OVER FOR YOU CURRYCEL.
Indians are ugly because of decades of veganism, indians before were one of the most beautiful and desired races there could been. and blackpill its not only about looks its a lot more deeper

• Hmm...
indians before were one of the most beautiful and desired races there could been.
Funny GIF

• JFL
cope ETHNICS MOG

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, mike21, try2beme and 2 others
If I'll call someone bhai, ban me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, asdvek and nathan
its not a joke nigga why are yall so retarded? cant you just discuss it nigga?
Indians are the ugliest race, and they were brown, that eliminates any chance of them being good looking

Where are u from

Indians are the ugliest race, and they were brown, that eliminates any chance of them being good looking

Where are u from
im argentinian, nigga cant you really use logic or even try to understand what i said. Before veganism indians were desired and being brown (which doesnt even matter) was actually a halo because they looked tanish not shit brown like today. when india became vegan, indians started to become shorter and uglier

im incel

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard, try2beme and BrutalMogger
All that for zero reacts

Chads are their own race and white nations people are modern slave to jews, being turned gay, feminine. The high T white men truly mog but theres few therefore ruining the white mans image

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, totototo, asdvek and 1 other person
Calm down currycel, you need to get away from this forum for a while

Is it over for Middle Easterners like me?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek