There is a girl that every day comes to me in school waves her hand comes and hugs me

noka

noka

Silver
We don’t talk a lot, but when she is around me she always comes to me asks how my day was, she is a LTB with a giant ass, should I do something ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, \/orman, ihearvoices and 4 others
We don’t talk a lot, but when she is around me she always comes to me asks how my day was, she is a LTB with a giant ass, should I do something ?
it's your chance bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, Art of Pattinson and Suns9999
depends how bad you want to fuck her freinds

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
low tier becky mentioned:
Spongebob Squarepants Sleeping GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, God-himself, \/orman and 5 others
Hmm....so is this girl like real, or are you the only one who can see her and talk to her?
 f54dfba7 d3fe 45b0 a227 c6e19d616421

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, God-himself and Art of Pattinson
Elab pls, like to get to know her friends via her?
fucking multiple girls in a friend group can be easy or hard. do you want to take the risk and only be able to hit her?

High chance she sees you as just a friend.

High chance she sees you as just a friend.
we are defo not friends,once we were together in some school club she just knew my name and saw me there for the first time,since then she always tries to interact with me/grab my attention