There is a metaphor named Yogi Bear

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
9e0f5b481af514aab21754b9fc1500af.jpg

People need to exercise caution when near wild animals. Yogi Bear, for a good example of innocent appearance, yet predictable behavior, is a park ranger of the Yellowstone TV series. One evening, the bear committed an unspeakable act of horror. The next morning, his little buddy bagging products for Cocaine Bear, their side hustle, confronted him about the terrifying noises he heard the following night.

"What were those terrifying noises last night, Yogi?" Boo Boo asked with a perturbing mien as he tapped a razor blade into the white powder. "It sounded like a woman screaming and then a man begging for his life."

Yogi patted his pal's back and confessed, "That was me busting a tranny's face open. Woo woo woo!" he pushed a pinkie into the powder.

"Gee, Yogi, why would you do that?"

"Well, Boo Boo," Yogi said, snorting his pinkie while he stepped to the window of the cabin and observed the Gates of Hell's blazing fires. He recalled the evening before, "I saw a man, dressed like a hideous-looking teenage girl, following a real teenage girl into the women's public restroom. I went to investigate and saw the pervert with his arm around her neck and the other hand clenching her survival kit. So I did what any talking abomination would do and busted his fucking face open—end of story."

"Eh, Yogi, isn't that taking things to the extreme?" Boo Boo said as he sealed off a dime of angel dust. "What about the Woke Agenda? Aren't children free game for LGBT pedophiles?"

"Absolutely not, Boo Boo. And you suck at listening because I told you end of story. Now I'm getting pissed off thinking back at the time you dressed like a woman to trick the tourists into believing you needed help, so we could smash and grab their basket of goodies. But I can't get that image out of my mind now. It's really fucking with my head, Boo Boo. Perhaps, you should take a walk before you, too, lose some teeth."

Boo Boo took a step back from Yogi, keeping his gaze on him, before leaving the studio.

As you saw, Mother Nature isn't as unpredictable as virtual signal retards claim. Wild animals are predictable. And animals that talk and stand like humans, well, do the math and figure out what could happen next.

One evening, the event: A future yet to come

Yellowstone TV series: Western Power Nations

Unspeakable act of horror: Starting World War Three

Yogi Bear: USA

Boo Boo: The medical industry

Tranny and LGBT pedophiles: China

Teenage girl: Wealthy families and corporations

Cocaine Bear: Big Pharma

The time Boo Boo dressed like a woman: Covid-19

basket of goodies: privacy, money, freedoms

Woke Agenda: Depopulation agreement

Children/tourists: the world's population

Gates of Hell's Blazing Fires: The apocalypse; everything goes wrong for everyone

Mother Nature: Mother Nature, the fuck you thought that was going to be? However, wild animals: the nature of the United States

like humans: Honest, honorable, loyal, and free will ideology

Last edited:
People need to exercise caution when near wild animals. Yogi Bear, for a good example of innocent appearance, yet predictable behavior, is a park ranger of the Yellowstone TV series. One evening, the bear committed an unspeakable act of horror. The next morning, his little buddy bagging products for Cocaine Bear, their side hustle, confronted him about the terrifying noises he heard the following night.

"What were those terrifying noises last night, Yogi?" Boo Boo asked with a perturbing mien as he tapped a razor blade into the white powder. "It sounded like a woman screaming and then a man begging for his life."

Yogi patted his pal's back and confessed, "That was me busting a tranny's face open. Woo woo woo!" he pushed a pinkie into the powder.

"Gee, Yogi, why would you do that?"

"Well, Boo Boo," Yogi said, snorting his pinkie while he stepped to the window of the cabin and observed the Gates of Hell's blazing fires. He recalled the evening before, "I saw a man, dressed like a hideous-looking teenage girl, following a real teenage girl into the women's public restroom. I went to investigate and saw the pervert with his arm around her neck and the other hand clenching her survival kit. So I did what any talking abomination would do and busted his fucking face open—end of story."

"Eh, Yogi, isn't that taking things to the extreme?" Boo Boo said as he sealed off a dime of angel dust. "What about the Woke Agenda? Aren't children free game for LGBT pedophiles?"

"Absolutely not, Boo Boo. And you suck at listening because I told you end of story. Now I'm getting pissed off thinking back at the time you dressed like a woman to trick the tourists into believing you needed help, so we could smash and grab their basket of goodies. But I can't get that image out of my mind now. It's really fucking with my head, Boo Boo. Perhaps, you should take a walk before you, too, lose some teeth."

Boo Boo took a step back from Yogi, keeping his gaze on him, before leaving the studio.

As you saw, Mother Nature isn't as unpredictable as virtual signal retards claim. Wild animals are predictable. And animals that talk and stand like humans, well, do the math and figure out what could happen next.

One evening, the event: A future yet to come

Yellowstone TV series: Western Power Nations

Unspeakable act of horror: Starting World War Three

Yogi Bear: USA

Boo Boo: The medical industry

Tranny and LGBT pedophiles: China

Teenage girl: Wealthy families and corporations

Cocaine Bear: Big Pharma

The time Boo Boo dressed like a woman: Covid-19

basket of goodies: privacy, money, freedoms

Woke Agenda: Depopulation agreement

Children/tourists: the world's population

Gates of Hell's Blazing Fires: The apocalypse; everything goes wrong for everyone

Mother Nature: Mother Nature, the fuck you thought that was going to be? However, wild animals: the nature of the United States

like humans: Honest, honorable, loyal, and free will ideology
IMG 5213

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Have ever seen a Yeti

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Have ever seen a Yeti
Nope. I've never seen an alien or any odd creature but have seen impossibilities and met odd people. This one feller, in his 30s, at least, didn't know how to properly wear pants. I was in a department store when I saw the unusual oddity.