There is a mouse in my house

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
No frickin’ clue how it got here, since the damn kitchen is on the second floor. Anyway, I was just posting on .org from my phone last night and texting on WhatsApp when suddenly I see it run past. I was like “Wtf.” It runs past again. Again, I go “wtf.” I focus on my mobile again and a minute later, I look at the spot where the mouse had ran and then… IT’S THERE! And it’s looking at me straight in the eyes, intensely. I go “wtf you are so cute” in my mind. I just happened to put my foot down and it sped off. A few seconds later, it’s walking just around the table, trying to catch a glimpse of me. I look at it and move and it runs away. A few seconds later it happens again. Then eventually it just ran off and didn’t show itself anymore. Long story short, I want a pet mouse now.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 23558, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
No, you don't. Get a rat.
They live only for 1-2 years, man. That’s heartbreaking. If they lived longer, I would have gotten a pet rat instead. They’re really cute, too.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and n0rthface
They live only for 1-2 years, man. That’s heartbreaking. If they lived longer, I would have gotten a pet rat instead. They’re really cute, too.
i had a pet rat as a child, was sad when he died.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Lives in your house rent free now.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Gengar
i had a pet rat as a child, was sad when he died.
How long did it live? 1 year or 2 years? Rets would be the perfect pet for me if it weren’t for their insanely short lifespans. It’s the only thing stopping me from getting one.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
How long did it live? 1 year or 2 years? Rets would be the perfect pet for me if it weren’t for their insanely short lifespans. It’s the only thing stopping me from getting one.
yeah around that time, i had a few hamsters specifically russian dwarf hamsters too and they only lived for a year.

yeah, do you find yourself longing for a pet to keep you company? A cat would be nice and you get can get a kitten for pretty cheap.

• So Sad
yeah around that time, i had a few hamsters specifically russian dwarf hamsters too and they only lived for a year.

yeah, do you find yourself longing for a pet to keep you company? A cat would be nice and you get can get a kitten for pretty cheap.
It’s just so damn sad those cute creatures die so soon. I never had a pet in my life before.

And well, it’s not that I feel lonely that I wish to have a pet, per se. I could use some company, but I could also manage without. Thing is.. I just like the idea of having a cute little pet and taking care of it and giving it the love my old oneitis didn’t want. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Tales from the slums of Rotterdam zuid

• JFL
No frickin’ clue how it got here, since the damn kitchen is on the second floor. Anyway, I was just posting on .org from my phone last night and texting on WhatsApp when suddenly I see it run past. I was like “Wtf.” It runs past again. Again, I go “wtf.” I focus on my mobile again and a minute later, I look at the spot where the mouse had ran and then… IT’S THERE! And it’s looking at me straight in the eyes, intensely. I go “wtf you are so cute” in my mind. I just happened to put my foot down and it sped off. A few seconds later, it’s walking just around the table, trying to catch a glimpse of me. I look at it and move and it runs away. A few seconds later it happens again. Then eventually it just ran off and didn’t show itself anymore. Long story short, I want a pet mouse now.
I have lots of mouses in my house I just chase them n throw sandals at them Tom n Jerry type shit

• WTF
Get a cat to go ER on that shit

get a hamster