There is a murderer on this forum.

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I'm serious.

@iam good boy has admitted to killing another person. Since he lives in india police didn't catch him and human life has no value there so nobody cared.

I'm dead serious.

He committed a crime and took the life of another person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, The Grinch, whiteislandpill and 14 others
I'm serious.

@iam good boy has admitted to killing another person. Since he lives in india police didn't catch him and human life has no value there so nobody cared.

I'm dead serious.

He committed a crime and took the life of another person.
Shut up bitch I just knocked down hardly a nigga he got seizure and profuse something out of his mouth and his one eye got crossed that's it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, whiteislandpill, lemonnz and 5 others
Shut up bitch I just knocked down hardly a nigga he got seizure and profuse something out of his mouth and his one eye got crossed that's it
That's death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, lemonnz, Imretarded? and 1 other person
How blud felt after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, ShowerMaxxing, goofball.inc and 7 others
I feel like youre trying to act alpha to compensate for your… sigh whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
I’m gonna send the Mumbai mafia after u boyo

• +1
Reactions: goofball.inc and Timmy
cope he's a good boy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Imretarded?, gigell and 1 other person
That's death.
Fuck off

You said human have no value:feelskek:
Why would I give a shit about pajeet and bajleets like @Willmogulater I would rape his family and feel nothing bruhhhh

And I didn't fucked an alligator loll

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Willmogulater
I’m gonna send the Mumbai mafia after u boyo
Benchod fuckin BENCHOD you will be instantly raped by sewer cleaners in ass with the dirty fingering into your but and worse things will happen

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Benchod fuckin BENCHOD you will be instantly raped by sewer cleaners in ass with the dirty fingering into your but and worse things will happen

Too late now I’ve got access to ur IP u admitted to murder type shit the Mumbai police is coming boyo
Fuck off arguing with low value pajeet

Giga benchod trait tbh mirin

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and asdvek
Bro, the guy had a loving family, imagine being her father, your son just gets killed. How would you feel
It anit got father he is rat who lives in the slums his grandpa did dirty things he had a shop one day a little girl gone there to buy candy and the his grandfuckinpa finger in her butt:feelskek:

Bump
It anit got father he is rat who lives in the slums his grandpa did dirty things he had a shop one day a little girl gone there to buy candy and the his grandfuckinpa finger in her butt:feelskek:

He deserveded the beating