There is a silver lining to being fat

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
If you were fat and you slimmed down

Chances are that women attraction skyrockets. If you were fat all your life and leaned down, it's almost like your life changes in a way that you switch a movie genre. It's like watching some nihilistic movie like Satantango and then suddenly it becomes some Baywatch shit.

Fat people also have mogger bones underneath it almost like bones grow to compensate for the fat pressure or something idk but this seems to happen. I was fat all my life and now that I'm slimming down I can see hollow cheeks at 18% bf in certain lighting. I don't have mogger bones but it does seem above average and attractive. My cheekbones also seem high set but idk
IMG 20220520 202803

18% bf here I'm not chad or anything but you can see some bones here.

Reducing fat also makes you feel way better. All my life it was like carrying a bag or something and now it's like I've offloaded a huge pack of wood on my back. Think about shitting a big smooth load before a gruelling gym session. It's the same feeling X10.

Some people who are fat throughout puberty also seem to be taller , maybe igf1?

In short, if you're tall and atleast above average losing fat is the best thing you can do. It improves mitochondrial function testosterone thyroid levels self esteem cardio and so much more. I was pissed at my mom for letting me get fat but now I'm somewhat grateful. I'm 21 now, and thinking about my 22 birthday where I'll have softmaxxed gives me insane dopamine.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, Richard_Hungwell, Deprived and 6 others
@Mogpogs @AllesScheiße @Thompsonz @Birdcell @Entschuldigung @Preoximerianas @Preston @House Lannister @Octillionaire3

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Birdcell
Bro I posted here before I legit got dopamine off not being fat cause I was obese my entire middle school years and high school years until less than two years ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
The problem is fat cells stay permanently in your body if you develop it during childhood and puberty. you can only shrink fat cells but it stay dormant in your body. So if you were overweight or even worse, obese youre going to perma be suspitable to gaining fat way easier compared to the average person. Thankfully I didnt pass overweight during early puberty :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Hades, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
The problem is fat cells stay permanently in your body if you develop it during childhood and puberty. you can only shrink fat cells but it stay dormant in your body. So if you were overweight or even worse, obese youre going to perma be suspitable to gaining fat way easier compared to the average person. Thankfully I didnt pass overweight during early puberty :feelsokman:
This is cope. Fat cells die and even if they don't, there is no reason why you are more susceptible unless you have an underactive thyroid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigacopecel, Hueless and redlorry34
This is cope. Fat cells die and even if they don't, there is no reason why you are more susceptible unless you have an underactive thyroid
fat cells dont die lol do some research. Yes if you get fat in adulthood those fat cells dont stay

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19551
fat cells dont die lol do some research. Yes if you get fat in adulthood those fat cells dont stay

Dude. If a cell is not active it might as well be dead. Dormant cells do literally nothing.

Dude. If a cell is not active it might as well be dead. Dormant cells do literally nothing.
you didnt read any of the research? they expand when you eat over surplus again so yes more fat cells in your body = easier to get fat as there is more fat cells to expand. It doesn't mean its over if you were a fatty in the past, just dont be a fat shit again and do your cardio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, turkproducer and Deleted member 15827
you didnt read any of the research? they expand when you eat over surplus again so yes more fat cells in your body = easier to get fat as there is more fat cells to expand. It doesn't mean its over if you were a fatty in the past, just dont be a fat shit again and do your cardio
This doesn't make sense at all. If you don't eat in a surplus you literally can't put on fat no matter how many fat cells you have. This is cope from obese women who want an excuse to remain fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15004 and turkproducer
no. fat is always subhuman. jfl if you aren't walking around ripped as shit this summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Richard_Hungwell
This doesn't make sense at all. If you don't eat in a surplus you literally can't put on fat no matter how many fat cells you have. This is cope from obese women who want an excuse to remain fat
yes which is why I said "when you start eating considerablly over surplus again." Its nothing to get upset about for anyone that was fat during childhood it just means you need to be a healthy adult and dont get like you did as a child and its why parents that let their kids get obese is considered child abuse/neglect since you just fucked their life over making their future harder than it should have been

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 15827
yes which is why I said "when you start eating considerablly over surplus again." Its nothing to get upset about for anyone that was fat during childhood it just means you need to be a healthy adult and dont get like you did as a child and its why parents that let their kids get obese is considered child abuse/neglect since you just fucked their life over making their future harder than it should have been
Idk man if someone who never got fat are in surplus he'd probably still get the same amount of fat. I think it's more of damaged thyroid than some fat cell nonsense that explains why obese people can't keep off the weight

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
Idk man if someone who never got fat are in surplus he'd probably still get the same amount of fat. I think it's more of damaged thyroid than some fat cell nonsense that explains why obese people can't keep off the weight
yh thats why when obese people relapse realise how they gain the weight super quick? is because they have wayyy more fat cells, than you and I which is sad and its a lifelong battle for them compared to us who think weight loss is as easy and deficit and some cardio, obese people were set up for failure but they have themselves to blame too since they dont want to lose it in adulthood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yh thats why when obese people relapse realise how they gain the weight super quick? is because they have wayyy more fat cells, than you and I which is sad and its a lifelong battle for them compared to us who think weight loss is as easy and deficit and some cardio, obese people were set up for failure but they have themselves to blame too since they dont want to lose it in adulthood
Yea I'm disinclined to take studies at their word. For instance, putting on muscle may directly lead to some fat cells being killed or sunlight may increase mitochondrial function and fasting may increase atopostosis etc we'll never know. I don't really care tho I was never obese just fat in mid teens and slightly overweight in late teens. Now I'm healthy weight but want to become athletic af

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
Yea I'm disinclined to take studies at their word. For instance, putting on muscle may directly lead to some fat cells being killed or sunlight may increase mitochondrial function and fasting may increase atopostosis etc we'll never know. I don't really care tho I was never obese just fat in mid teens and slightly overweight in late teens. Now I'm healthy weight but want to become athletic af
same here, just saw my abs for this first time this week :feelsgood: youre fine since you were never obese but I just wanted to make people aware that fat cells stay if youre fat during childhood even if its just slightly overweight, asian parents arent really aware of this and they just keep feeding us buckets worth of basmati rice and oily food :hnghn:

• +1

I agree with Rabid, this is fat foid cope. We already know how socially corrupted modern "research" is and how politically SJW libshit biased they are. Bet this was done to give obese foids a reason to stay fat:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
I think its all that chewing :lul:
no man I dont think so most people get fat through junk food not regular food which requires less chewing

yeah but they are eating all day
there must be another reason Ive been chewing gum for three years now constantly and while I think it did help it's not like I became Ramirez,

there must be another reason Ive been chewing gum for three years now constantly and while I think it did help it's not like I became Ramirez,
maybe its just a false correlation, most morbidly people are subhuman looking

• So Sad
you look like a sub5 abomination, you worthless, friendless little piece of shit

• JFL