There is a streotype that virgins are shy and didn't try hard enough, so i ask how much have you tried and are you a virgin?

How much have you tried? Are you a virgin?

• Little or no amount of effort, virgin

• Little or no amount of effort, not a virgin

• Moderate amount of effort, virgin

• Moderate amount of effort, not a virgin

• Huge amount of effort, virgin

• Huge amount of effort, not a virgin

Results are only viewable after voting.
MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people

It is over for us jfl

I mean I'm putting effort in, but not really, mountains of not putting effort in is what created the need for me to require a large amount of effort, so it's just counteracting previous behavior, not like the guys here that put in effort to ascend their genetics.

At my current rate, if I'm being honest with myself it will take a long time to overcome the results of my previous idiocy, I have to put in more effort.

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, ALP, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
View attachment 1783464

It is over for us jfl

I mean I'm putting effort in, but not really, mountains of not putting effort in is what created the need for me to require a large amount of effort, so it's just counteracting previous behavior, not like the guys here that put in effort to ascend their genetics.

At my current rate, if I'm being honest with myself it will take a long time to overcome the results of my previous idiocy, I have to put in more effort.

bro I know chads who had to put some effort into their "game" first. Women won't just throw yourself at you unless you're ridiculously good looking

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bro I know chads who had to put some effort into their "game" first. Women won't just throw yourself at you unless you're ridiculously good looking
Yeah, the NT pill is real.

I was 110kg and went down to 80kg ~3 years ago and while the difference in treatment was big, it was very subtle. Nobody is gonna suddenly want to be your friend or ons unless you're very very good-looking.

Due to mental illness, I am 95kg again, I need to lose weight, again, and improve my social skills. TBH that is all I need, when I was 80kg I got very obvious IOIs at parties but I was way too autistic to ever do anything with it. You need "game", or at the very least you can not succeed without minimal "game" unless you are very good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Erik-Jón and Moggedbyevery1
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IM STILL A VIRGINCEL

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian and ALP
Nothing truly helped me in getting ONS's except ascending through surgeries, weightlifting, tan

No amount of game, no reading guides, no "becoming more NT" etc.

It all ties down to millimetres of fat pads and bones, a few centimeters of muscle or fat, that can make or break you in the dating market. :blackpill:

Even when I was ~16% body fat and had slight fat pads on my cheeks = little to no matches.
Drop to 12% and those fat pads disappear = hundreds of matches

Millimeters theory is so correct and also depressing.

2022, especially on dating apps, women see you as subhuman unless you are at your absolute peak genetic potential. Ridiculous

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, the next o'pry, Lawton88 and 1 other person
View attachment 1783464

It is over for us jfl

I’ve legit had a girls dm to hangout and I didn’t go over for us tbh:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
I’ve legit had a girls dm to hangout and I didn’t go over for us tbh:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
@Danish_Retard im a standerdcel who’s to narcy to lower his standards and doesn’t put the effort in to achieve my standards

I was 110kg and went down to 80kg ~3 years ago and while the difference in treatment was big, it was very subtle. Nobody is gonna suddenly want to be your friend or ons unless you're very very good-looking.

Due to mental illness, I am 95kg again, I need to lose weight, again, and improve my social skills. TBH that is all I need, when I was 80kg I got very obvious IOIs at parties but I was way too autistic to ever do anything with it. You need "game", or at the very least you can not succeed without minimal "game" unless you are very good-looking.
Hard to unwire years of no validation tbh, even if you do end up looking pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sergeant blackpill and Erik-Jón

100% agree, I was very very fat and now I’d say I’m just mid to low 20%bf and I do get treated a lot better not good enough

• +1
Hard to unwire years of no validation tbh, even if you do end up looking pretty good
this is so true it is over if you didn't have good formative years even if you ascend in looks later in life, because you will be a weird creepy non NT incel and everyone will be weirded out by you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggedbyevery1
this is so true it is over if you didn't have good formative years even if you ascend in looks later in life, because you will be a weird creepy non NT incel and everyone will be weirded out by you
I have hope tho, not even proper lean yet but yeah

Your childhood and highschool life determines most of your personality

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
JFL at this fucking fakecel forum
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF