There is a wizard amongst you

Downey

Downey

Platinum
A week or so back I made a post here explaining about the life of a chad who was in my school. Then 3 hours ago I got a dm from a user asking to see him. I thought it was weird that he was responding now on an old thread but sent him a pic.

I opened my facebook just now. The chad fucking died somehow an hour ago. They’re all posting condolences messages on his fb. No mention of cause of death. Some are saying car crash, some saying heart complication, others saying he died in sleep peacefully

The user somehow did this. He will remain unnamed so that I am not targeted next. But be aware there is a wizard amongst you and he is capable of death

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Peachy and 1 other person
it was pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I kindly ask that user to kill me please

Holy shit send this guy more chads NOW

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
the incel wizard used his power to kill chad

A week or so back I made a post here explaining about the life of a chad who was in my school. Then 3 hours ago I got a dm from a user asking to see him. I thought it was weird that he was responding now on an old thread but sent him a pic.

I opened my facebook just now. The chad fucking died somehow an hour ago. They’re all posting condolences messages on his fb. No mention of cause of death. Some are saying car crash, some saying heart complication, others saying he died in sleep peacefully

The user somehow did this. He will remain unnamed so that I am not targeted next. But be aware there is a wizard amongst you and he is capable of death

It’s obviousl who it is really. The chad hatred is unmatched.

Anyway I bet everyone is crying over him.

Can I see the pic of the Chad? My curiousity needs me to know.

Chad thundercawk

Giphy 6

• +1
Reactions: Ruby