There is absolutely nothing worse than a shitty frame

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Fuck all this bullshit about height and face. Unless you are literally a midget or 2/10 in regards to face there is simply absolutely nothing worse than having a shitty frame. A shitty frame is the ultimate emasculating body shortcoming for a man and signals it not only to women but also to men that you are weak and low T with a small dick, and that you cannot be taken seriously.

Height and face literally doesn't matter if you have shit frame. I have NEVER seen anybody with a shit frame that enjoys any kind of social status be at work or high school while I was still there. I'm personally 6.1ft and higher than average and yet literally everybody including even my own father has always treated me like shit because I have a small frame and thus look weak compared to most males including shorter ones. You can't even begin to imagine the prestige suicide that you suffer as a man if you have a shitty frame. People will basically treat you like you are 13 forever and you will never actually feel like you have "grown up" because technically you did not as a result of your shitty puberty. I legit look the same today as I did during my mid teenage years despite being almost 30 years old. Even the women at work talk shit to me and don't respect me whatsoever even though I tower over them. It's 100% over for men with small frames.

And b4 the gymcel retards start saying it...no, you cannot change your frame. Frame is BONES. Lifting/steroids will not make your bones or proportions different. You will still look like shit with narrow clavicles if you have a shit frame with or without steriods.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, 000, Chadelite and 2 others

cope

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Horrible, frame, height, and face are all bad

Horrible, frame, height, and face are all bad

At least a male with a bad face can still look masculine to other men with decent height and frame. A bad frame is automatic social death sentence that will make you be taken seriously by NOBODY regardless of your face/height. There is a reason the stereotypical nerd is depicted as scrawny. It's the ultimate bad trait for a man to have, even worse than being short. It even signals that you have a small dick because of low T. Which is true. My penis isn't very big.

Fuck EVERYTHING about having a small frame.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, CopingCel, forwardgrowth and 4 others
What is your bideltoid?

idk you can fraud frame somewhat with muscles. height is much harder to fix

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and Deleted member 1680
Manletism is worse. If youre short its over no matter what, youll be seen as mall even if you have good frame and physically wide.
Tall guys will never be seen as physically small, even with shit frame

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kingkellz, Chadelite and 4 others
Manletism is worse. If youre short its over no matter what, youll be seen as mall even if you have good frame and physically wide.

Disagree. I actually know this one short dude (and I mean LEGIT short) whom has a decent frame and he is respected just fine by everybody. Perhaps some make slight fun of him but nothing serious. Unless you are a midget people will not heavily disrespect you as long as you still look like you got decent strength/frame.

narrow shoulders on a man are horrible tbh. they look so bad, it’s such a halo, it’s like they didn’t render in 100% and looks like they’re incomplete/missing something

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and FML999
i disagree too. 5'10" with wide af shoulders can look dom af irl

tall guy with very narrow shoulders looks incel

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 6 others

Is avg shoulders enough my clavicles are nothing special just average

Is avg shoulders enough my clavicles are nothing special just average
frame is 2 things

overall size and relative proportions. good frame has both, if u have at least either of those ur not terrible

for example. fatman has terrible proportions but his frame overall "size" is not small, he has relatively good frame size

• +1
Reactions: shibo
frame is 2 things

overall size and relative proportions. good frame has both, if u have at least either of those ur not terrible

for example. fatman has terrible proportions but his frame overall "size" is not small, he has relatively good frame size
Ohh i get it. My proportions suck i think :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2486
FACE HEIGHT FRAME
EVERYTHING MATTERS JFL AT TRYING TO SIMPLIFY IT TO ONLY FRAME

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685, Caligula and 2 others
Very true. You look like a boy with a shit frame

frame is 2 things

elab on relative proportions

What you got to do is hold your frame til the end

ECFB03E6 CBE5 41D4 82E4 A71EE2624C3E

cope post, OP has bad face

Very true. You look like a boy with a shit frame

THIS.

Worst part is having an alpha personality but being born into a shitty low T body. My actual personality is actually fairly low-inhib and alpha, but because of my shitty body I feel like I'm trapped inside some kind of physical prison where I don't belong. Almost like I was trolled by the universe. My body and actual persona are absolutely nothing alike. It's feels fucking terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
The text is formatted like shit

I didn't read

small d**k is worse

Ur 6'1 wtf what bideltoid?

Fuck all this bullshit about height and face. Unless you are literally a midget or 2/10 in regards to face there is simply absolutely nothing worse than having a shitty frame. A shitty frame is the ultimate emasculating body shortcoming for a man and signals it not only to women but also to men that you are weak and low T with a small dick, and that you cannot be taken seriously.

Height and face literally doesn't matter if you have shit frame. I have NEVER seen anybody with a shit frame that enjoys any kind of social status be at work or high school while I was still there. I'm personally 6.1ft and higher than average and yet literally everybody including even my own father has always treated me like shit because I have a small frame and thus look weak compared to most males including shorter ones. You can't even begin to imagine the prestige suicide that you suffer as a man if you have a shitty frame. People will basically treat you like you are 13 forever and you will never actually feel like you have "grown up" because technically you did not as a result of your shitty puberty. I legit look the same today as I did during my mid teenage years despite being almost 30 years old. Even the women at work talk shit to me and don't respect me whatsoever even though I tower over them. It's 100% over for men with small frames.

And b4 the gymcel retards start saying it...no, you cannot change your frame. Frame is BONES. Lifting/steroids will not make your bones or proportions different. You will still look like shit with narrow clavicles if you have a shit frame with or without steriods.
You Mirin the frame

Attachments

• 121A7433-9A91-4C9F-B195-C39CEFE5C642.png
    121A7433-9A91-4C9F-B195-C39CEFE5C642.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 37
Big three for outer appereance is Face, Frame, Height

Obviously if you’re fucked in one of these you’re done

Probably something to do with absolute size

The difference between an insane frame and an abysmal frame is 4" on your clavicles.

4" of height probably isn't much more than a single standard deviation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

5ft 10 isn't manlet

@TubOfLard means 5ft 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Agreed. Id rather have a micropenis than wide hips. Being short makes you invisible, birth giving hips make you disgusting

5’10 is borderline manlet in some countries. You should wear 1-2 inch lifts at that height. I’m 5’9 and when I go off to university i’m gonna perma run 1.5 inch lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
5’10 is borderline manlet in some countries. You should wear 1-2 inch lifts at that height. I’m 5’9 and when I go off to university i’m gonna perma run 1.5 inch lifts.
nibba even lifts is shit man

you can try heightmax if you can

but if you can't

at least you can make your kids tall

nibba even lifts is shit man

you can try heightmax if you can

but if you can't

at least you can make your kids tall
yeah peptides made me grow like a bit less than an inch

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i still do it, just not everyday. i’m prone to diabetes and it spikes insulin a lot so..
shit man

i swear it is something in the air/food/water that increased all of these diseases

people didn't have autism before

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer