There is always a bigger fish

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
And the reason your girl friend doesn’t leave you for somebody else is thatvyou already went dumbser diving and nobody wants her ugly ass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and _MVP_
wait they fr broke up?

edit: no it's not georgina, they didnt break up. u can see from the pics, georgina ass is way bigger and her hips are wider with bigger tits. im a man that fapped to her before, its not hard to tell from her nature of freak sexy body.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
And the reason your girl friend doesn’t leave you for somebody else is thatvyou already went dumbser diving and nobody wants her ugly ass

Tbh nobody can compete with Ronaldo, he's one of the most famous men on the planet, filthy filthy rich, tall and good looking. Impossible for any average guy to compete. Ronaldo is kinda the cuck here, some guy fucked the shit out of her every day for 10 years and then ronaldo got this random average guys sloppy seconds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
LOL BULL
THIS ENTIRE THREAD SUCKS

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Tbh nobody can compete with Ronaldo, he's one of the most famous men on the planet, filthy filthy rich, tall and good looking. Impossible for any average guy to compete.
She met him working at Gucci . Jfl this happens if you let ur Girl work at a place where chads and rich people gonna hit on her daily. Islam would have not let this happen tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and JohnDoe
She met him working at Gucci . Jfl this happens if you let ur Girl work at a place where chads and rich people gonna hit on her daily. Islam would have not let this happen tbh
I wouldn't even be that mad if i was that guy, knowing you fucked her for 10 years and now some giga rich chad gets your sloppy seconds.

I wouldn't even be that mad if i was that guy, knowing you fucked her for 10 years and now some giga rich chad gets your sloppy seconds.
he probably hard core beta buzzed for her lol. women like this want a certain standard and by his looks level he was beta boxing for sure

You too would betray a very beautiful girl for Adriana Lima, in these cases I don't even mind

You too would betray a very beautiful girl for Adriana Lima, in these cases I don't even mind
no I wouldn't not if my gf would already be very beautiful and had a great personality

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Darkeningstar
paradoxical huh

the hotter your gf the more likely other men hit on her and more likely she has other men as options

you simply cannot win

I just looked it up and it says they were dating in highschool, whats the point of spreading such misinformation

thwey did not date in high school wtf, are u dumb she's from Argentina and he's Portuguese? I think you confuse with Messi

thwey did not date in high school wtf, are u dumb she's from Argentina and he's Portuguese? I think you confuse with Messi
Georgina and her ex-boyfriend you absolute moron read the article and then kill yourself

Georgina and her ex-boyfriend you absolute moron read the article and then kill yourself
do the pictures look like high school to u u failure of a human?