There is always somebody better than you

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
In every aspect of your life. Doesn't matter if it's about looks, talent, money etc. There will ALWAYS be somebody that mogs you. You will never be good enough. This is extremely depressing and a huge part of the reason I don't see any reason to give a shit about anything. Just lol at trying to compete. Just LDAR with some copes while still possible.

• +1
Reactions: Handlet, Deleted member 2846, Dogs and 3 others
1644744E B9B6 4594 AFFB 517002745237

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and AbandonShip
Of course there is, but if you give up, you lose. Natural selection is weeding you out.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You don’t need to be the best you just need to be top 20%

You don’t need to be the best you just need to be top 20%

Epic cope. The 80/20 rule is a meme and a cope. I can't remember the source but there was a study somewhere that said 1% of males accounted for like 11% of sex in an area somewhere. That's WAY more brutal than top 20%. Same applies in other areas of life. The 80/20 rule is more like 95/5 rule, and in some cases even a 99/1 rule. It's everything or nothing in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Epic cope. The 80/20 rule is a meme and a cope. I can't remember the source but there was a study somewhere that said 1% of males accounted for like 11% of sex in an area somewhere. That's WAY more brutal than top 20%. Same applies in other areas of life. The 80/20 rule is more like 95/5 rule, and in some cases even a 99/1 rule. It's everything or nothing in this world.
Life is still worth living as a chadlite or high tier normie. I think most members here share your mindset though, because many here look fine but are upset because they aren't the best looking guy in the room.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I completely agree. The 80/20 rule in the dating market isn't anywhere near the actual rule. It's definitely closer to 95/5 to 1/99.

Jfl at defeatist cucks tbh