There is basically 0 content about how to actually get girls

S

stralzon

Iron
Since blackpill was a post-PUA ideology, the autists here never actually talk about HOW to actually score girls, how to talk to them , how to slide into DMs, converse better etc. Red-pill was a grift, they recommended things that were never going to work so that you'd keep at it. Most of the guys i see around me in relationships courted their girls for 2-3 months. Here all you see is ad absurdum about how hoes will throw themselves at you even if you're a mute with aspergers after you visit Dr. yousef in Turkey and inject a dozen grams of T every week. Also, most couples meet online through insta/snap now. Is there any actual (non-PUA) book/thread/channel about how you should text girls? About lovebombing and all?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Eblan, Acion and 8 others
Since blackpill was a post-PUA ideology, the autists here never actually talk about HOW to actually score girls, how to talk to them , how to slide into DMs, converse better etc. Red-pill was a grift, they recommended things that were never going to work so that you'd keep at it. Most of the guys i see around me in relationships courted their girls for 2-3 months. Here all you see is ad absurdum about how hoes will throw themselves at you even if you're a mute with aspergers after you visit Dr. yousef in Turkey and inject a dozen grams of T every week. Also, most couples meet online through insta/snap now. Is there any actual (non-PUA) book/thread/channel about how you should text girls? About lovebombing and all?
>Chad doesn't need to get girls
>Girls need to get chad
>Become chad
>You get girls
>Skibidi sigma fun life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, sickdawgie, proxyy and 10 others
Skibid toilet BRRR skibidi skibidi sigma lone wofl RAWRRRR SKIBIDI TOILET MOMENT BAHAHAHH RAWRRR SIGMAA RAWRRR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, RichardSpencel and 4 others
be good looking init nigga, not that hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, asdvek, shia.jihadist and 9 others
>Chad doesn't need to get girls
>Girls need to get chad
>Become chad
>You get girls
>Skibidi sigma fun life
Exactly.
>Chad doesn't need to have good photos of themselves. He can upload death tier distortion selfies and still have girls fawning.
>Chad doesn't need to shave. He can have pubes hanging off his neck.
>Chad doesn't need to have insta. He can cold pickup on the street.

That's like 0.0000001%. All the conventionally good looking people i see around me are way better groomed and spend way more on their clothes/accessories/skincare/haircare than the average autist here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Sub5kang
And the end of the day its a numbers game. Even as an HTN/chadlite, you aren't going to get every girl you hit on. The biggest playboy i know of (with >60 BC) says he has hit up thousands of girls.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
be good looking init nigga, not that hard

View attachment 3122356
I am ok looking. I look better than 90% of the men, atleast in the city I'm in rn and i make enough to be in the top 1% (by salary). How do i talk to girls though? i feel my ego crushing whenever a girl doesnt reply to me for >30 minutes and have no clue how to keep the convo going

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6PSLcel
cool story
I am ok looking. I look better than 90% of the men, atleast in the city I'm in rn and i make enough to be in the top 1% (by salary). How do i talk to girls though? i feel my ego crushing whenever a girl doesnt reply to me for >30 minutes and have no clue how to keep the convo going
bro

• +1
Why would you waste time worrying how to get girls? Literally just find one you like and go talk to her. Keep repeating until one doesn’t find you repulsive. There is a foid out there for everyone

• +1
Bro it's not hard. If you're as good looking as you claim post your pictures on dating apps and on instagram (same shit really)

Go out in public a lot and just go to a busy area and do something. If you're good looking, you should spot women looking at you. If you go outside and you never get looks from women, you are not as good looking as you think. If you don't get matches on the dating apps, you aren't as good looking as you think.

Don't text women. Send them voice messages. Every other clown is just texting so this will set you apart atleast in one aspect. Being good looking will make you stand out even more. Don't bother going back and fourth with a girl over text it's stupid. Just send some voice messages for maybe a day and then next day tell her when you're free and that you wanna meet. If she doesn't say she wants to meet on those days or says she's busy and doesn't offer any kind of day she'll be free, ghost her.

This shit is not rocket science.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, watah, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
Why would you waste time worrying how to get girls? Literally just find one you like and go talk to her. Keep repeating until one doesn’t find you repulsive. There is a foid out there for everyone
How? What do i talk about? The man obviously has to talk more (shower them with attention) in the initial stages. Are you supposed to message wud? every evening? How do you start conversations?

• +1
How? What do i talk about? The man obviously has to talk more (shower them with attention) in the initial stages. Are you supposed to message wud? every evening? How do you start conversations?
Ask them questions about themselves make them seem important and interesting. That is the most important thing I’ve picked up. If you don’t want to talk about yourself just keep asking them until they open up to you. Also it’s way easier when a foid is depressed/going thru something like a breakup etc because they are vulnerable and likely to accept less than usual

• +1
Reactions: stralzon
Also meeting a woman in person > online. Believe it or not she has a bunch of random people trying to talk online but probably most guys are too scared to approach or talk in person. Also the best women you can meet will probably be on a college campus or studying somewhere like the library etc.

Bro it's not hard. If you're as good looking as you claim post your pictures on dating apps and on instagram (same shit really)

Go out in public a lot and just go to a busy area and do something. If you're good looking, you should spot women looking at you. If you go outside and you never get looks from women, you are not as good looking as you think. If you don't get matches on the dating apps, you aren't as good looking as you think.

Don't text women. Send them voice messages. Every other clown is just texting so this will set you apart atleast in one aspect. Being good looking will make you stand out even more. Don't bother going back and fourth with a girl over text it's stupid. Just send some voice messages for maybe a day and then next day tell her when you're free and that you wanna meet. If she doesn't say she wants to meet on those days or says she's busy and doesn't offer any kind of day she'll be free, ghost her.

This shit is not rocket science.
I don't know if girls look at me in public or not but i get enough matches (4-5 a day which roughly translates to 2-3 dates per weekend) on dating apps. I've literally never seen anyone cold approach a girl in public,I'm not doing that. "set you apart" bro all chads have been longhoused. I see mid men (who are shorter, make far less and are objectively worse looking than me) in relationships all the time. The only thing they do better is they keep courting girls for long periods (>5-6 weeks).

Last edited:
Also meeting a woman in person > online. Believe it or not she has a bunch of random people trying to talk online but probably most guys are too scared to approach or talk in person. Also the best women you can meet will probably be on a college campus or studying somewhere like the library etc.
You're right but i graduated college this year & im a tech bro at a unicorn which is basically a sausage fest. One has a larger pool to pickup from online anyways and i could use status halo there.

pua content is old news it's all about looksmaxxing now, it'll switch back though, soon everyone will be brainwashed into bluepill again

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
chad couldn't care less abt content

You're right but i graduated college this year & im a tech bro at a unicorn which is basically a sausage fest. One has a larger pool to pickup from online anyways and i could use status halo there.
Doesn’t matter there are plenty of 25-35 year old women getting masters degrees or phds who are not whores and actually have values

• +1
I hate to break it to you but there's no secret to getting girls, no elaborate theory on what you have to say or do.

Be good looking and yourself is literally the most blackpilled bluepilled realistic advice there is.

• +1
Reactions: bercks and Darkeningstar
I don't know if girls look at me in public or not but i get enough matches (4-5 a day which roughly translates to 2-3 dates per weekend) on dating apps. I've literally never seen anyone cold approach a girl in public,I'm not doing that. "set you apart" bro all that chads have been longhoused. I see mid men (who are shorter, make far less and are objectively worse looking than me) in relationships all the time. The only thing they do better is they keep courting girls for long periods (>5-6 weeks).
So I tell you how to do it and you say "i'm not doing that"

Sounds about right. Keep "courting" girls for long periods and see where it gets you. Good luck.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
I don't know if girls look at me in public or not but i get enough matches (4-5 a day which roughly translates to 2-3 dates per weekend) on dating apps. I've literally never seen anyone cold approach a girl in public,I'm not doing that. "set you apart" bro all that chads have been longhoused. I see mid men (who are shorter, make far less and are objectively worse looking than me) in relationships all the time. The only thing they do better is they keep courting girls for long periods (>5-6 weeks).
The very fact that you ask how to do this must raise some questions, since it only takes a basic observational skill to see that others do nothing much. The transposed question would be 'is there a schematic way to remedy my communication failures'. It's like when I ask myself how people get to know other people: I know the answer but it doesn't suit me well

• +1
Just have superior genetics

then

Just be yourself

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell and spark
I hate to break it to you but there's no secret to getting girls, no elaborate theory on what you have to say or do.

Be good looking and yourself is literally the most blackpilled bluepilled realistic advice there is.
That's exactly what i believe but someone could write some general advice regarding how one should talk to distant acquaintances/strangers on Instagram/dating sites? I usually look up best openers for bumble/tinder and they work very well.

The very fact that you ask how to do this must raise some questions, since it only takes a basic observational skill to see that others do nothing much. The transposed question would be 'is there a schematic way to remedy my communication failures'. It's like when I ask myself how people get to know other people: I know the answer but it doesn't suit me well
Since there is nothing much, it should be easy to learn. I learned social media very well & its not even my profession. I can get any account in pretty much any space to 8-10 k followers on X. DM game shouldn't be hard either but every thread here is about how meeks isn't a true mogger or how 6'5 is the ideal height.

how hard is it just be yourself

just be good looking and dont be nerd. Have some self respect and improve looks. jUsT bE A cHaD

and do what? me being myself i dont start random conversations with people i barely know

you're not supposed to, you're supposed to start convos with people who gave you an IOI

You show up at a place, look around and when a chick gives you an IOI you can start chatting her up or you give her an IOI and let her do it. Just look at this guy. Yeah he didn't initiate because it was while on a busy street but imagine they'd have the same destination. Plenty of opportunity.

and then just be yourself...

So I tell you how to do it and you say "i'm not doing that"

Sounds about right. Keep "courting" girls for long periods and see where it gets you. Good luck.
Dude what you're saying would work "AFTER" you've already put yourself in her mind by showering her with enough attention/putting yourself out there and getting noticed or whatever. My question is about how you get to that point. Also i can find a dozen cute girls with <400 followers who aren't getting hit on in DMs by a thousand guys. I don't hit on e celebs.

you're not supposed to, you're supposed to start convos with people who gave you an IOI

You show up at a place, look around and when a chick gives you an IOI you can start chatting her up or you give her an IOI and let her do it. Just look at this guy. Yeah he didn't initiate because it was while on a busy street but imagine they'd have the same destination. Plenty of opportunity.

View attachment 3122463

and then just be yourself...
Just look at this 9/10 tiktoker who cherrypicked this 10 second clip after walking around in the most crowded place on the planet for 3 hours. This hardly ever happens.

Just look at this 9/10 tiktoker who cherrypicked this 10 second clip after walking around in the most crowded place on the planet for 3 hours. This hardly ever happens.
People randomly strike up conversations with people at work, school or any place like the gym, bar etc. If they don't you're ugly. If they do but no spark happens, no flirting, no escalating then you're ugly.

• +1
you don't understand. looks will get you girls. you just need looks really. height, face, dick, frame. if you have it all you will never have a problem dating or slaying girls. redpill pua coaches are telling you foids never approach you, because they are ugly subhuman most of the time who never experienced something like this. if you are chad you just have to go clubbing and you WILL get approached by hot girls.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, whotthehell and RichardSpencel
Just use redpill knowledge. don't be autistic, be smooth, and most importantly (the prerequisitie actually) be hot.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and stralzon
All u need to be is either mtn or just take care of yourself and find your looksmatch. The reality is that most here probably can't even hold a conversation with a girl, or they're just really weird in person.

** No excuse unless you are actually subhuman with deformities

>The reality is that most here probably can't even hold a conversation with a girl, or they're just really weird in person.
All u need to be is either mtn or just take care of yourself and find your looksmatch. The reality is that most here probably can't even hold a conversation with a girl, or they're just really weird in person.

** No excuse unless you are actually subhuman with deformities
yeah how do i ascend here? i haven't had much experience outside tinder/bumble where you know there is mutual interest right from the start.

>The reality is that most here probably can't even hold a conversation with a girl, or they're just really weird in person.

yeah how do i ascend here? i haven't had much experience outside tinder/bumble where you know there is mutual interest right from the start.
You go out and practice, you don't learn how to swim without getting in water bro

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and stralzon
Jon Zherka & DateIQ, you're welcome

Yea maybe because you’re on a fucking incel website? i’m here to troll