there is no ascension

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
keep coping ugly monkeys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just swallow blackpill and realize u will never be attractive for foids and one thing u can do is LDARing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, norwoodreaper, BrettyBoy and 2 others
keep coping ugly monkeys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just swallow blackpill and realize u will never be attractive for foids and one thing u can do is LDARing
ultimate blackpill

I cope
Find another meaning than p in v if it's over
Don't waste your time pitying yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
IMG 20190820 151118
Don't give up bro. Remember your online oneitis bro

while you LDAR ugly monkeys fuck your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Looksmaxing is just trying to maximize our chances. We all know you wont become chad just by looksmaxing, except if you go under the knife

5'7.5 manlet

surgeries are only solution, but it's like being trans. Your whole family see that you had surgeries, your whole social circle if you have one is over. Basicly you need to change your name, leave your family and start whole new life. That's why surgeires are cope. You couldn't even talk to your family. And you know deep inside that's not you in the mirror. That's not fuckin you. You are subhuman under those implants. You fuck foid but during sex you know deep inside she doesn't want you, she wants your implansts. It's over if you're born below 6psl and you're blackpilled

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, UglyMan and needsolution
needsolution
Depressed
-

JoinedJul 24, 2019Messages7,722

Yeah call me a virgin again. My girlfriend is sucking my dick RIGHT NOW and you wish you could have this treatment. oooh yeah it feels good too. If only a virgin like you could know this feeling ... HA! Just knowing that I could fuck on demand... Whenever I want.. she's still blowing me in fact and she has Big boobs! well, what can I say? Just a regular day for me. I can imagine how jealous you must be.

Jfl you put 5'7.5 like if that half inch would make you less of a manet, you are coping harder than any other member here :feelshaha:
tenor.gif
i just added it from my dick

surgeries are only solution, but it's like being trans. Your whole family see that you had surgeries, your whole social circle if you have one is over. Basicly you need to change your name, leave your family and start whole new life. That's why surgeires are cope. You couldn't even talk to your family. And you know deep inside that's not you in the mirror. That's not fuckin you. You are subhuman under those implants. You fuck foid but during sex you know deep inside she doesn't want you, she wants your implansts. It's over if you're born below 6psl and you're blackpilled
osteotomies > implants > fillers

osteotomies > implants > fillers
dude it's the same. Still it's not real you. Still family will see that your face changed. Also you still have bad memories (chad doesn't, he's not even blackpiled and he love himself), you remember yourself from past. You can't change REAL REAL

Not real him, he knows that he's subhman deep down. He never will be happy. You can't be happy being blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
dude it's the same. Still it's not real you. Still family will see that your face changed. Also you still have bad memories (chad doesn't, he's not even blackpiled and he love himself), you remember yourself from past. You can't change REAL REAL
Is better than being ugly forever

Not real him, he knows that he's subhman deep down. He never will be happy. You can't be happy being blackpilled
Wtf?? Why would he think he is a subhuman if he isnt, even if he was subhuman after the surgeries, that doesnt matter.

You can be happy being blackpilled if you ascend because you now how much you mog normies and you can slay

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Is better than being ugly forever
Dude idk how would you feel, but i would feel even more subhuman. "i'm reallt that ugly that i need surgeries to look like human?" This sentence would be in my mind forever. Eating pain off being fake every day becouse people hate real you.

Wtf?? Why would he think he is a subhuman if he isnt, even if he was subhuman after the surgeries, that doesnt matter.

You can be happy being blackpilled if you ascend because you now how much you mog normies and you can slay
before surgeries you mean? Yes it does matter. Surgeries did change only how he looks not who he is. If you were born subhuman you will die subhuman, even if you look like greek god after surgeries.

You can't be happy if you know that foids like how you look not who you are. If you know that love is fake and real you is unattractive. You will cry everyday that you're so subhuman that you need surgeries to be attractive. Chad is born cool and attractive

Dude idk how would you feel, but i would feel even more subhuman. "i'm reallt that ugly that i need surgeries to look like human?" This sentence would be in my mind forever. Eating pain off being fake every day becouse people hate real you.
Is not a matter of being ugly, even if you are already kind of good looking you could always be better, look at @samm735 he is already good looking and he is going to get rhino to fix the tip of his nose

You can't be happy if you know that foids like how you look not who you are.
So? Do you like Stacy because she is hot or because 'her personality'?? :soy::bluepill:

Then why blackpilled chads are happy?

If you know that love is fake and real you is unattractive.
My real me would be me after surgeries jfl, you are so corny

So? Do you like Stacy because she is hot or because 'her personality'?? :soy::bluepill:
i like stacy becouse her looks but i hate her at the same time becouse of her personality (becouse she is a slut) Also i don't want to be liked becuse my fake look. I want be loved as real me not fake me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back