this is the only man who became a sex symbol solely off having pretty eyes

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
My honest reaction

Bro he is peak male and female gaze.
you can't beat jessie williams in terms of female gaze, like i said he become a sex symbol solely due to sexy eyes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
Understandable saar:ogre::feelsokman:
just truly look at how bad he would look with bad eyes and then think about the attention he gets now with those eyes, it's pretty crazy if you think about it like that

• +1
Its because of the eyebrow shape which makes him look mischievous (Apart from the eye colour)

By the way i destroyed that nigga on Detroit Become Human. I sided with Connor the robot who mogged him personality wise even though he had round eyes. Proof that height and charisma mogs.

Its because of the eyebrow shape which makes him look mischievous (Apart from the eye colour)

By the way i destroyed that nigga on Detroit Become Human. I sided with Connor the robot who mogged him personality wise even though he had round eyes. Proof that height and charisma mogs.
this may be unpopular, but i think the actor who voices connor and does the motion capture looks better then the connor in the game

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
this may be unpopular, but i think the actor who voices connor and does the motion capture looks better then the connor in the game
Yeah, i saw pics and depending on the hairstyle he uses he mogs

One of the best acting in videogames, i dont know how he got me. I never side with the law in any game.

Yeah, i saw pics and depending on the hairstyle he uses he mogs

One of the best acting in videogames, i dont know how he got me. I never side with the law in any game.
idk why it's funny to me that in the ending for the foid android, the nigger is just standing in the back while the little girl and her hug. Like he did all that shit for them and he just turns in to they're bouncer

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
idk why it's funny to me that in the ending for the foid android, the nigger is just standing in the back while the little girl and her hug. Like he did all that shit for them and he just turns in to they're bouncer
I dont remember it right now but there are several endings with all kinds of possibilities.

In my ending we somehow made it through the passport control. There is an ending in which i think they all die. The one i got is one in which the robots in the march start chanting a peace song after entering a shooting with the police and that somehow miraculously stops the USA and convinces the entire deep state to cease completely all their weapon industry activities and commit economical suicide for the sake of peace :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: It seems the writers of that ending didn't have realism in mind