• +1
Reactions: castizo and truthhurts
dangerous lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I really need a shit

• +1
Reactions: castizo
It will only ever get you fetishized. You may be able to get more partners that like people like that specifically but it will not be looked at as anymore than a fetish. You will not be able to maintain or start long lasting and meaningful relationships any easier than the average person.

• +1
Reactions: Amogus, aboriginalmaxxing and project chadlite
It will only ever get you fetishized. You may be able to get more partners that like people like that specifically but it will not be looked at as anymore than a fetish. You will not be able to maintain or start long lasting and meaningful relationships any easier than the average person.
same goes w being a chad

Only if you're cl+, otherwise enjoy a life of working blue collar and slaying single moms

Only if you're cl+, otherwise enjoy a life of working blue collar and slaying single moms
im going to ascend, and make my money then geomaxx to the hills of colombia

same goes w being a chad
Not necessarily, it is in human nature to prefer partners that are as attractive as they can possibly be, however no decent human being would prefer their future partner to be and have gone through the criminal lifestyle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
Disagree

Why is that if you do not mind me asking?
atleast for where i live, scandi girls get off on trying to fix you and make you turn your life around while also enjoying the fast lifestyle

Plus it's pretty exciting to live life on the edge

Just got reminded od excellent tv crime show - Ozark, I recommend it

• +1
atleast for where i live, scandi girls get off on trying to fix you and make you turn your life around while also enjoying the fast lifestyle
That is an example of a fetish my friend, you cannot get off on both helping someone turn their life around and also enjoy the lifestyle they have that you are trying to get rid of. Meaningful relationships are based on love and care towards one specific person, it will not have any meaning if you can just do it over and over again with different people.

Plus it's pretty exciting to live life on the edge

Just got reminded od excellent tv crime show - Ozark, I recommend it
yet you dont have the guts to be who you wanna be

• So Sad
That is an example of a fetish my friend, you cannot get off on both helping someone turn their life around and also enjoy the lifestyle they have that you are trying to get rid of. Meaningful relationships are based on love and care towards one specific person, it will not have any meaning if you can just do it over and over again with different people.
cope my life improved 10x after i thugmaxxed

• +1
yet you dont have the guts to be who you wanna be
You’re right, i had the option to criminalmax for some time now but never got the courage to go for it

I should do it, thanks

You’re right, i had the option to criminalmax for some time now but never got the courage to go for it

I should do it, thanks
What country are you in

These "pussies" fuck the military in every way possible
Governments have infinitely more armament than them. Military armies like the NSDAP one are infinitely way more badass.

even in high class areas?

Governments have infinitely more armament than them. Military armies like the NSDAP one are infinitely way more badass.
are you autistic or not? if yes i will show some patience

wouldnt they want high class lookin men?
Girls from good families love a thug, they are tired of their boring a4 life and want to have fun

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and appealmaxed
are you autistic or not? if yes i will show some patience
Leave country because you live in an inhumane shithole -------> Massive inmigration to a better country -------> Start doing 3rd world activities in 1st world country --------> 1st world country turns into the same shithole you flew from ---------> Repeat until every place of the world is the same shithole you were from

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Amogus, castizo and BoredPrince
Leave country because you live in an inhumane shithole -------> Massive inmigration to a better country -------> Start doing 3rd world activities in 1st world country --------> 1st world country turns into the same shithole you flew from ---------> Repeat until every place of the world is the same shithole you were from
You got a point but would you rather be rich cuz you criminalmaxed or work until retirement for the benefits of country?

I know what I would choose

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
legit, i was a slayer when i was in my thug era

• Love it
Sure that’s easy, hard thing is finding a cheap enough source and then selling it in areas with low competition

until u end up in prison and become Tyrones sex toy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amogus and BoredPrince
Another low iq take from castizo. I would much rather be a model and have my every need fulfilled because people treat me like a god everywhere I go.

subhuman criminal = death penalty
psl criminal = contract
why??

Need better ways to thug max than just selling drugs tho, that’s gotta be level one