There is NO difference between NW1 and NW2

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
All haircuts cover at least hairline so there is no possibility to see if someone has nw2 or nw1. The problem is when you have >NW3, then it is harder to cover hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TrestIsBest and 2 others
All haircuts cover at least hairline so there is no possibility to see if someone has nw2 or nw1. The problem is when you have >NW3, then it is harder to cover hairline.

Attachments

• this.png
    this.png
    438.5 KB · Views: 0
What stage is your hairline at @OneTwoThree ?

What stage is your hairline at @OneTwoThree ?
Hmmm, I do not have rectangle hairline aka norwood 0 like Lachowski used to have (I have never had tbh). I have NW1 nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
nw2 is more mature so if you wanna pass as a prettyboy it would be a failo imo. No difference between nw0 and nw1

nw2 is more mature so if you wanna pass as a prettyboy it would be a failo imo. No difference between nw0 and nw1
It depends what haircut you wear. Any fringe will manage with nw2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Not all , if you are norwooding you can never have spiky hairstyles. Only you can curtain and fringemaxx to hide it.

IMG 20220710 171102
IMG 20220710 171147

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 17244 and volcelfatcel
The problem is not a about NW 0 or NW 1.5 which is acceptable but it's about further recession

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and Wallenberg
spiky hairstyles does not look good imo so that's a little loss.
All the psl gods who are worshipped here have hairstyles which shows their hairlines. Not particularly spiky but somewhat similar to that.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Wrong, you’re only as old as your hairline. Stop coping dude.

Of course the difference is visible. It’s just that currently curtains and fringes are trendy, which has a tendency to hide temples. Go back 10 years and you’d get busted sporting a millenial quiff with a shitty hairline

Not all haircuts cover the temples, but you kind of have a point.
However, the main problem of norwooding isn't being a NW2 with full thick hair on a V-shape hairline, it's when your frontal area density goes to shit as you progress towards NW3 and beyond.

NW0 is a made-up term.
NW1 is used to refer to a full head of hair with no hair loss. NW1 isn't the first stage of balding, that would be NW2.
Lookism communities just like using NW0 to refer to very low hairlines like Zayn Malik's.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 17244
Not all haircuts cover the temples, but you kind of have a point.
However, the main problem of norwooding isn't being a NW2 with full thick hair on a V-shape hairline, it's when your frontal area density goes to shit as you progress towards NW3 and beyond.

NW0 is a made-up term.
NW1 is used to refer to a full head of hair with no hair loss. NW1 isn't the first stage of balding, that would be NW2.
Lookism communities just like using NW0 to refer to very low hairlines like Zayn Malik's.
Mate the NW0 already has a terminology which is "Juvenile hairline" which often being called "negative NW" correct me if I'm wrong

OP is balding

• +1
Reactions: piec
Mate the NW0 already has a terminology which is "Juvenile hairline" which often being called "negative NW" correct me if I'm wrong
"Juvenile" and "Mature" hairline are concepts derived from the Norwood-Hamilton Scale, but said scale does not have NW0, it uses NW1 to refer to men with no hair loss.
In this context, your "Juvenile" hairline could be anything between NW0 and NW1, with your "Mature" hairline being anything between NW1 and NW2.

David Schwimmer

David Schwimmer is often cited as an example of a "NW0" Hairline.
While NW1 is also a fully intact hairline, NW0s have a very low-set hairline, with round edges and temples that are not "boxed in".
This creates the impression that a NW1 hairline is a NW0 that has undergone recession, but that's a myth, NW0 types are extremely rare and although they look less recessed than your typical NW1 by virtue of being so low and round, both types would be classified as NW1 by the Norwood-Hamilton scale, since neither has undergone any hair loss regardless of the starting point.

In short, NW1 is used to refer to a man with no hair loss regardless of what his hairline shape is. If you took a man with a natural 6-finger forehead and a V-shape hairline (provided it has always been like that!) he would still be classified as NW1 if the hairline has not changed through the years.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker