Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
What do I do?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Garbage shitty greycel post #4500643899

The face vs height debate is an old one...
7c3.png
376.jpg

568.png

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Growth Plate, NattyMikeO and 1 other person
The face vs height debate is an old one...
7c3.png
376.jpg

568.png
Yeah and its such a cucked fucking waste of time of a debate. Any moron with two brain cells to rub together knows that they are both extremely important to your SMV. They both need to be acceptable at the very least. They both get affected by secondary factors : skin quality/hair for face and frame/muscle for height. Being super tall does not save a true sub5 face, just as much as a chad face does not save you if turbo manlet. Above average face or height is a halo if the other is average and its a massive SVM boost if both are above average. With face having more impact on average, while an elite physique with mogger height/frame can also be a massive life changing halo even for an mtn face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Gonthar and Growth Plate
jerk off to barret

Yeah and its such a cucked fucking waste of time of a debate. Any moron with two brain cells to rub together knows that they are both extremely important to your SMV. They both need to be acceptable at the very least. They both get affected by secondary factors : skin quality/hair for face and frame/muscle for height. Being super tall does not save a true sub5 face, just as much as a chad face does not save you if turbo manlet. Above average face or height is a halo if the other is average and its a massive SVM boost if both are above average. With face having more impact on average, while an elite physique with mogger height/frame can also be a massive life changing halo even for an mtn face.
U ended this stupid mog battle, congrats

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO