Reactions: FaceandBBC, murdah and optimisticzoomer
Thank you, I needed this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and klip11
JBB is law

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nathan and klip11

Giga Chad laughs at Tyrones. At this point Tyrones do not exist as they're unicorns. In order for a black person to be a 8-10 they need to have some white in them. Without the whiteness they'll always be a sub 8. Unless you're 100% black and an 8+ then you're not a Tyrone. Therefore, Tyrone doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, murdah and greycel
View attachment 3008171
Giga Chad laughs at Tyrones. At this point Tyrones do not exist as they're unicorns. In order for a black person to be a 8-10 they need to have some white in them. Without the whiteness they'll always be a sub 8. Unless you're 100% black and an 8+ then you're not a Tyrone. Therefore, Tyrone doesn't exist.
But only all black men have Tyrone SMV

• +1
Reactions: klip11
But only all black men have Tyrone SMV
The issue is they don't exist or are extremely rare and their SMV is vastly lower than Chad SMV (unless in a 90% black population) since black women prefer black men). The few black men that are able to get with a non black women (probably black men that are a 7+ SMV) the women are not looking for them to give them relationships. They just use them like and dispose of them after they're bored. That's why they should stick to their own race. The other problem is black women and black men are in a mini war against each other. Black men are tired of their shite and black women are PO'd they're going for females of other races. The females think it's because they can't handle black women but it's because they don't qant to put up with their BS and rather have a feminine submissive female which is understandable.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and greycel
The issue is they don't exist or are extremely rare and their SMV is vastly lower than Chad SMV (unless in a 90% black population) since black women prefer black men). The few black men that are able to get with a non black women (probably black men that are a 7+ SMV) the women are not looking for them to give them relationships. They just use them like and dispose of them after they're bored. That's why they should stick to their own race. The other problem is black women and black men are in a mini war against each other. Black men are tired of their shite and black women are PO'd they're going for females of other races. The females think it's because they can't handle black women but it's because they don't qant to put up with their BS and rather have a feminine submissive female which is understandable.
So black men can have sex with a white girl when she's 19 without commitment but some normie gets to marry her when she's 33 and she makes him wait for sex....how is the black guy losing again??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattocel and FaceandBBC
So black men can have sex with a white girl when she's 19 without commitment but some normie gets to marry her when she's 33 and she makes him wait for sex....how is the black guy losing again??

Firstly, for a black man to date outside his race you have to find a very small percentage of qoman that are qilling to date black guys. Of those women an even smaller percent is actually attractive (6+ not fat) and to get them at 19 or younger is an even loqer percentage. Secondly the black man has to be a superblackman like a top 5% black man. You don't see NPC black men landing teenager Becky's and Stacy's. The black men that are normally getting these girls are the Celebs, pro athletes, Rappers, Top tier influencers.

Lastly, this depends on your perspective if you care about sexual degeneracy and not building a family and a community. Unfortunately, society norms teaches us to just fuck around and not build a family and everything around us is designed to make it so everyone fails.

At the end of the day I traded 10,000 teen Becky's or Stacy's just for a decent looking Amish qoman that qas not just a virgin but feminine, Christian and willing to be in traditional roles and live off grid. I made the mistake of thinking running through women was the answer from 15-30.

For me banging a 19 year old virgin just to dump her aka divorce her biblically speaking is worthless and hurts my chances for salvation. marrying (government contract) with a 33 year old female is also an L outside a Christian patriarchy as inevitably she's going to divorce rape you and you can potentially lose your freedom, job, and even your life as I've personally witnessed. So, from my perspective everybody gets and L outside the Christian Patriarchy. I wish it wasn't this way but it's only going to get worse from here.

But if you have no God no morals or purpose in life then at the time in the moment it may seem like nailing Becky's is the best life but it's just pure degeneracy and is going to destroy you physically, mentally and spiritually. King Solomon did exactly this and was slaying black 304's and thousands of other women of different races (this was actually an achievement back then with less people on earth, lack of fast transportation, no phones or internet or social media and a regulated sexual market place).

Hoq to get the dub in life:
1.) Free yourself (off grid, self sufficient, change your political status, land patent.
2.) Join a Christian Patriarchy or start your own.
3.) Receive salvation
4.) Help others aka good works

Everything else is an L because you're a slave to the Edomites and a slave to degeneracy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and greycel
At the end of the day I'd trade 10,000 teen Becky's or Stacy's just for an average looking qoman that's not just a virgin but feminine, Christian and willing to be in traditional roles and live off grid. I made the mistake of thinking running through women was the answer from 15-30. I gained freedom but unfortunately the world is too far lost at this point to find a life long partner (unless in a Christian patriarchy like the Amish where the marriage rates are 99% successful).
Agree with everything you said, but this.
I don't think you're entitled to or even want a virgin.
Bare in mind you are above 30 years old, so going for a 19 year old is out of the question.

I'd say you should get with a girl who has only had boyfriends before, and did not have a hoe phase, and is around 25ish.

You will not get divorce cucked if this happened.
It only happens with low class women whores tbh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as for everything else you said, somebody asked me this once:
"do u think all this shit about women wanting black guys on social media is just meaningless and they're lying then?"

This was my reply:
I’ll tell you what I think
I think after the BLM movement, women started being extra nice to black people in general and stuff like celebrities fantasising over Michael b Jordan etc
So initially it was virtue signalling from celebrities and some women

But the thing is that women get convinced so easily by what they hear especially in the media.
For example that Jeremy Allen guy, he looked like shit but still had women after him despite acknowledging he wasn’t objectively good looking

The initial women were virtue signallers

Also like that Turkish quandale dingle dude from TikTok rizz party. I don’t have TikTok but I got some friends who know some women and he became their genuine crush

Women are hive minded sheep that follow the latest trend and want a guy that others want.
They will hear a guy is desired and instantly want him

Same happened with black people. It was virtue signalling initially. But now this bbc fad and bbc worship isn’t going to end. Low iq whores will convince themselves that it is trendy or desired to be with a black dude.
I guarantee they feel empty inside doing that

Last edited:
Low iq whores will convince themselves that it is trendy or desired to be with a black dude.
They won’t be that empty, considering Tyrone’s BBC will fill their inner void very well

Firstly, for a black man to date outside his race you have to find a very small percentage of qoman that are qilling to date black guys. Of those women an even smaller percent is actually attractive (6+ not fat) and to get them at 19 or younger is an even loqer percentage. Secondly the black man has to be a superblackman like a top 5% black man. You don't see NPC black men landing teenager Becky's and Stacy's. The black men that are normally getting these girls are the Celebs, pro athletes, Rappers, Top tier influencers.

Lastly, this depends on your perspective if you care about sexual degeneracy and not building a family and a community. Unfortunately, society norms teaches us to just fuck around and not build a family and everything around us is designed to make it so everyone fails.

At the end of the day I traded 10,000 teen Becky's or Stacy's just for a decent looking Amish qoman that qas not just a virgin but feminine, Christian and willing to be in traditional roles and live off grid. I made the mistake of thinking running through women was the answer from 15-30.

For me banging a 19 year old virgin just to dump her aka divorce her biblically speaking is worthless and hurts my chances for salvation. marrying (government contract) with a 33 year old female is also an L outside a Christian patriarchy as inevitably she's going to divorce rape you and you can potentially lose your freedom, job, and even your life as I've personally witnessed. So, from my perspective everybody gets and L outside the Christian Patriarchy. I wish it wasn't this way but it's only going to get worse from here.

But if you have no God no morals or purpose in life then at the time in the moment it may seem like nailing Becky's is the best life but it's just pure degeneracy and is going to destroy you physically, mentally and spiritually. King Solomon did exactly this and was slaying black 304's and thousands of other women of different races (this was actually an achievement back then with less people on earth, lack of fast transportation, no phones or internet or social media and a regulated sexual market place).

Hoq to get the dub in life:
1.) Free yourself (off grid, self sufficient, change your political status, land patent.
2.) Join a Christian Patriarchy or start your own.
3.) Receive salvation
4.) Help others aka good works

Everything else is an L because you're a slave to the Edomites and a slave to degeneracy.
20240623 102454

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Anecdotal claims as the numbers display the opposite and see you need to become more white because of your inferiority complex. So you admit the white man is superior by your actions not your words. So the black man is on suicide watch. lmao hilarious.

View attachment 3008171
For sure, mulatto chads are slightly below whites, if they have light eyes and are caucasoid leaning then they’re on par with whites i.e Jeremy Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
For sure, mulatto chads are slightly below whites, if they have light eyes and are caucasoid leaning then they’re on par with whites i.e Jeremy Meeks.
That's the Edomite goal to make everyone a bastard mulatto so they can permanently enslave us all. Their plan is working perfectly. The low IQ shitskins are easy to manipulate. The high IQ Asians are submissive and the high IQ creative Caucasians fear being called racist or sexist or xenophobic and potentially losing their job or have their business destroyed so they have to accept these invasions.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Anecdotal claims as the numbers display the opposite and see you need to become more white because of your inferiority complex. So you admit the white man is superior by your actions not your words. So the black man is on suicide watch. lmao hilarious.

I can post a hundred or a thousand and you'll just cope with "muh muh anecdotal evidence" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Agree with everything you said, but this.
I don't think you're entitled to or even want a virgin.
Bare in mind you are above 30 years old, so going for a 19 year old is out of the question.

Nobody is entilted to a virgin.
Not for me as I look like I'm in my early 20s. Ive been carded by a cop in a bar as the oldest dude of my friends (they qere in their late 20s and early 30s'. It's embarrasing but I enjoy people being shocked qhen I tell them I'm nearly 40 years old now. It qas the combination of genetics, diet, qi gong, and my skincare routine that I've practiced religiously since turning 24 years old. That and semen retention has given me a major benefit also. I believe that qas something I didn't really practice daily until turning 30 though.

I've created more in depth threads on longevity on here in the past. I think the age pill is the most underrated aspect that young men neglect.
I'd say you should get with a girl who has only had boyfriends before, and did not have a hoe phase, and is around 25ish.

Complete waste of time. Females have zero value to me unless they're virgins
You will not get divorce cucked if this happened.
It only happens with low class women whores tbh.

For marriage I'm referring to the biblical sense and not a government contract. I suppose the government can consider one married if one lives with the female depending on the state.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as for everything else you said, somebody asked me this once:
"do u think all this shit about women wanting black guys on social media is just meaningless and they're lying then?"

This was my reply:
I’ll tell you what I think
I think after the BLM movement, women started being extra nice to black people in general and stuff like celebrities fantasising over Michael b Jordan etc
So initially it was virtue signalling from celebrities and some women

But the thing is that women get convinced so easily by what they hear especially in the media.
For example that Jeremy Allen guy, he looked like shit but still had women after him despite acknowledging he wasn’t objectively good looking

The initial women were virtue signallers

Also like that Turkish quandale dingle dude from TikTok rizz party. I don’t have TikTok but I got some friends who know some women and he became their genuine crush

Women are hive minded sheep that follow the latest trend and want a guy that others want.
They will hear a guy is desired and instantly want him

Same happened with black people. It was virtue signalling initially. But now this bbc fad and bbc worship isn’t going to end. Low iq whores will convince themselves that it is trendy or desired to be with a black dude.

Don't believe in what women say but what they do. Social media isn't truth at all. Baby black Cock being pushed by the Edomites is going to continue but unfortunately they're failing at using this myth to create more Mulato babies because white females and black male couples have the lowest success rates. The mud sharks are bottom barrel quality not only in looks but in everything else. Yes there are rare exceptions to the rule that the Low IQ blacks like to boast about on social media which is cute.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and greycel
View attachment 3008340

I can post a hundred or a thousand and you'll just cope with "muh muh anecdotal evidence" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Feel free to post 100,000. lmao

She's using the monkey for virtue signaling and clout then moves on to the next sucker. She's pegging him up the ass lol.

• Hmm...
LOL all black men are on suicide watch. They're leaving their black women because they have an inferiority complex with the superior white man. They're begging for white women and killing each other in masses just for feet pics from Becky.

Not for me as I look like I'm in my early 20s. Ive been carded by a cop in a bar as the oldest dude of my friends (they qere in their late 20s and early 30s'. It's embarrasing but I enjoy people being shocked qhen I tell them I'm nearly 40 years old now. It qas the combination of genetics, diet, qi gong, and my skincare routine that I've practiced religiously since turning 24 years old. That and semen retention has given me a major benefit also. I believe that qas something I didn't really practice daily until turning 30 though.

I've created more in depth threads on longevity on here in the past. I think the age pill is the most underrated aspect that young men neglect.
That's good man, that you are helping the community.
But it is less about how old you look. Most 19 year old women have not passed the objective maturity line, so somebody with a maturity much higher can lead to certain implications people are righfully judgemental about. Note, I don't hold this view for women who are 23 etc, because by then they have largely matured to the objective point that if they were to pair with any age man older (any way of them being manipulated is due to their own accord).
I don't believe in the importance of relative maturities between couples, unless they fall below the objective maturity line, at which things should be seen in a relative way.

Complete waste of time. Females have zero value to me unless they're virgins
Ask yourself if a woman exists out there that exhibits the traits that even exceed most virgin women, and has had a boyfriend in the past.
So they will not only not have less value to you than a virgin, they will have more value.
It is more possible to find this type of girl. And it should be expected for you.
Not to mention that you will not be happy with a virgin.

Nor do you deserve a virgin, compared to other guys who have held themselves to the standards they believe in. Like you will read further below. You will not appreciate the sense of giving oneself to each other, because you have done that to many women in the past.

Society has equally brainwashed you into searching for a virgin, when you have already crossed the boundary bro.
You'll see what I'm talking about, when you compare yourself to what is below.

Nobody is entilted to a virgin.
I am. I had the chance to slay a Stacylite who was my exact type and in love with me.
Before I even saw her, she was exactly my type to the point that out of the millions of women I ever saw IRL or Online, she was in the top 3 before I talked with her.
And there were a few HTB who I could've too.

I'm not going to get into the stories, and the level of the IOIs I was given (it was right below the level of straight up me putting my dick inside of her), but I'm being 100% honest. I didn't even give 1 IOI, they did all of this, yet I didn't sleep with them.. because even though that Stacylite for example was a Terrastacy in my eyes (she looked like me ran through a female filter), I didn't fuck her because I was holding out for my future virgin wife. There were reasons I couldn't LTR the Stacylite, but I won't mention out of respect.
Bare in mind, back then I was edging every single day for 30mins for months at that point. I was always on the verge of busting at any point and I would get a boner so easily. And I still didn't have sex

If God truly doesn't give me a virgin, I'll have to go through the rest of my life alone. I've come to terms with it. I'll foster a few children and be the best father for them. I'm not going to promote any Hedonism into this world. I'm not going to bend my morals in even the hardest test.

I'm saying 95% of men would've slept with any girl that shows attraction to them.
99.9% of men would sleep with a stacylite that shows attraction to them.
99.9999% of men would sleep with a stacylite who has the exact same personality, and was doing all the hard work of moving towards you..

This girl was a terrastacy in my eyes. Somebody exactly my type (and she said I was exactly hers too). The best looking girl (or top 3), I have ever seen for me.
And I still didn't sleep with her.

• Woah
Reactions: King Solomon
Saint Dayski and his disciples Jason Luv, Lil D, and Dredd would agree

• +1
That's good man, that you are helping the community.

Most people pretend to qant help but they're either lazy or give up very quickly. They need that instant gratification dopamine hit.
But it is less about how old you look. Most 19 year old women have not passed the objective maturity line, so somebody with a maturity much higher can lead to certain implications people are righfully judgemental about. Note, I don't hold this view for women who are 23 etc, because by then they have largely matured to the objective point that if they were to pair with any age man older (any way of them being manipulated is due to their own accord).
I don't believe in the importance of relative maturities between couples, unless they fall below the objective maturity line, at which things should be seen in a relative way.
This is very true for the females that are privileged and just go through school up until they're 22-24 years old and have no real responsibilities for their entire lives. I was called a cradle robber all the time at work as I enjoyed teenage girls in my 30's but I knew none of these relationships were going to last due to mostly the majority factor as you discussed. I ended up seeing the direction of online dating and hookup culture taking over so I checked out of the game 7 years ago. The issue isn't their age it's their life experience and degeneracy. This is qhat qoke me up to the Amish and the Christian Patriarchy. You can successfully form a long term marriage qith a 17 year old Amish virgin because they're mature at a very young age.

Ask yourself if a woman exists out there that exhibits the traits that even exceed most virgin women, and has had a boyfriend in the past.
So they will not only not have less value to you than a virgin, they will have more value.
It is more possible to find this type of girl. And it should be expected for you.
Not to mention that you will not be happy with a virgin.

Nor do you deserve a virgin, compared to other guys who have held themselves to the standards they believe in. Like you will read further below. You will not appreciate the sense of giving oneself to each other, because you have done that to many women in the past.

Society has equally brainwashed you into searching for a virgin, when you have already crossed the boundary bro.
You'll see what I'm talking about, when you compare yourself to what is below.

Society teaches us the opposite in that body count doesn't matter and only sexual experience and how good they're in the bed matters or how attractive they're. I'd be happy with an average female youthful virgin Christian qoman. That's not society, that's natural instincts. The more I sexual experience a qoman had the more I knew she wouldn't be for the long term. I'd be exponentially happier with a 18 year old virgin than a 30 year old with a body count of 50. At that point she's a soulless human. I've never had anyone tell me I need a virgin to be happy.

As far as deserving a virgin, that's for the marketplace to decide and the females are always going to select the pre selected/experienced men with few exceptions to the rule. The men on the other hand if they're Chad's and finally settle down, they're going to select a virgin or a girl with a low body count. The Betas are going to take what they can get so they'll be fine with a 30+ year old used up thot. It's the opposite for women as the marketplace puts lower value on women with high body counts (even if they change and become born again Christians) as the men are not going to lock them down (maybe the desperate betas or omegas. This is because men know females lack the ability to pair bond after having 5-10+ partners and it's over for them. For men, qe can sleep with thousands of women and still have the ability to settle down. Yes, it does help being a born again Christian and being in a Christian Patriarchy for sure.
I am. I had the chance to slay a Stacylite who was my exact type and in love with me.
Before I even saw her, she was exactly my type to the point that out of the millions of women I ever saw IRL or Online, she was in the top 3 before I talked with her.
And there were a few HTB who I could've too.

I'm not going to get into the stories, and the level of the IOIs I was given (it was right below the level of straight up me putting my dick inside of her), but I'm being 100% honest. I didn't even give 1 IOI, they did all of this, yet I didn't sleep with them.. because even though that Stacylite for example was a Terrastacy in my eyes (she looked like me ran through a female filter), I didn't fuck her because I was holding out for my future virgin wife. There were reasons I couldn't LTR the Stacylite, but I won't mention out of respect.
Bare in mind, back then I was edging every single day for 30mins for months at that point. I was always on the verge of busting at any point and I would get a boner so easily. And I still didn't have sex

If God truly doesn't give me a virgin, I'll have to go through the rest of my life alone. I've come to terms with it. I'll foster a few children and be the best father for them. I'm not going to promote any Hedonism into this world. I'm not going to bend my morals in even the hardest test.

I'm saying 95% of men would've slept with any girl that shows attraction to them.
99.9% of men would sleep with a stacylite that shows attraction to them.
99.9999% of men would sleep with a stacylite who has the exact same personality, and was doing all the hard work of moving towards you..

This girl was a terrastacy in my eyes. Somebody exactly my type (and she said I was exactly hers too). The best looking girl (or top 3), I have ever seen for me.
And I still didn't sleep with her.
You have to be GHANDI level to do that. I've been on monk mode for about 7 years but I don't have the daily physical in person temptations anymore. I can say I have without question changed like I'm a completely different person than I was 7 years ago (literally and physically since all my cells completely regenerated in that time period).

That's great that you have the sexual discipline. I still think your only chance is to join a Christian Patriarchy or start your own if you desire a virgin for an LTR or life long relationship. I just do not believe any girl outside of the Christian patriarchy's are worth the effort.