There is no future, there is no past

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.
very true

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
CcZ_PDoUsAAVB8o.jpg

Can you be my gf?

very true
Existence is random, this rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. God does not control us and neither do morals.
The void breathed hard on my heart, turning its illusions to ice, shattering them. Was reborn then, free to scrawl own design on this morally blank world.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 21467
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0
he thinks he's in this gif
philosophy marx GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and AsGoodAsItGets
If the future already exists then there is no free will which is gay af

nah, doesn't make sense. i know what you're talking about - block universe, b-theory of time

saying that the past and future exist is meaningless

Time is only one continuous block of “now”.

I visualize my godly future every “now” so that the future, an abstract becomes tangible and molded to my will by sheer trajectory of progress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
There is a future and past until we can live in a state of infinity.

But in the physical body there is a future and past. We live in this body thus we live in a world of future and past. So to say time (future and past) does not "exist, is not the right phrase.

This world and your life is like a game. The concept of a game came from life. Everything here can be calculated depending on how advanced the technology that is calculating it is, as well as the data it can store. but it can be predicted. For example, i know within the next month you will likely eat food, at about a 99.98% chance. Depending on how much i know, record, test, and analyze you, your circumstances, behavior etc, i can predict even more, and eventuality if i or something were capable, i could predict close to 100% exactly what time it is likely for you to eat, or what you will eat etc.

This means everything you can do in the body is already predicted, if possible. Thats because of the body limitations. It is not infinate, and we live in the body thus we live inside its time. A sort of paradox that we live in due to our state of being. I am not saying that theres no place where time does not exist though, but time in itself is a concept that exists in this current physicality, due to the nature of the rules this physicality works by. something that we live in. So time exists yet does not persist.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 30325