There is no Gym for your face...

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
There is no shower for your height.
There is no media for your ethnicity.
There are no social circles for your frame.
There is no confidence for your autism.

Stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, farahanyzz, ItsOver.com and 7 others

Stop coping.

Great looksmaxxing advice!!!

• +1
Reactions: Based-nearcel, coolguy1 and fvolkek
Facial exercises are a thing. They've definitely slimmed my face down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Lawton88

Stop coping.
Graycel good first impression

Brutal blackpills

Definitely are. I injected filler under my masseters to see how they would look if they were hypertrophied via chewing, mewing, etc and it looks like shit. Jaws and faces look good because of big wide bones, not muscles.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
All of these things help you considering you’re not truecel or deformed.

Why are you larping as that truecel i exposed years ago

Stop coping.
The point is to overcome as many deficits as you can instead of being an incel and rotting. I like to be positive with people here because most people here think they’re hideous but are at least normie with higher potential, not everyone obvious jfl but even going from ugly to slightly below average is worth the effort and possible for most people. Some people here have chadlite potential and I enjoy showing them that potential

if you weren’t born chad you probably won’t be chad just focus on what you can be. That’s not bluepilled it’s just that you have one life and would you rather be ugly or be the best you can. You won’t get chad benefits but you can at least improve from making girls laugh at you to finding love or at least improving your social life, which does correlate to appearance. Stop the cope about coping and start being positive jfc. Start saving money for surgeries if you need it and if not then start softmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, lilhorizontal32, never_lucky and 1 other person
The point is to overcome as many deficits as you can instead of being an incel and rotting. I like to be positive with people here because most people here think they’re hideous but are at least normie with higher potential, not everyone obvious jfl but even going from ugly to slightly below average is worth the effort and possible for most people. Some people here have chadlite potential and I enjoy showing them that potential

if you weren’t born chad you probably won’t be chad just focus on what you can be. That’s not bluepilled it’s just that you have one life and would you rather be ugly or be the best you can. You won’t get chad benefits but you can at least improve from making girls laugh at you to finding love or at least improving your social life, which does correlate to appearance. Stop the cope about coping and start being positive jfc. Start saving money for surgeries if you need it and if not then start softmaxxing
There is no positive mindset for your dick size.

Stop coping.
True, going to get bimax and leg and clavicle lengthening tbh

Always nice to hear some rational words with all the bullshit here.

Protip if you are poor: Take on a loan to get surgery. Dont waste another 5 years to save up money. Just borrow the money and pay it back later. Its torture to wait that long

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 14528 and Deleted member 13409
You must realize that there is nothing.
please reach the Threefold Manifold.

Yes, we know, and?

i will cope until i am diagnosed as schizophrenic