There is no ideal hair colour

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Cutie honey maxxer
I hear users talk about how blond hair mogs or black hair is actually ideal ect.

I believe it is all about standing out and contrast.

Red hair usually doesn't look good because people who are ginger tend to have red skin, resulting in very low contrast especially with their eyebrows.

Black or brown hair has a big darkness contrast (if you're white or east asian) so it doesn't look bad while blonde hair has an actual colouring contrast (reddish skin on yellow hair).

So realistically you want to switch between whatever is least common. My area mostly has dark hair so it makes perfect sense to get blonde (yellow blonde not shitty bleached blonde whores and gays get).

Blonde hair certainly isn't going to help you in Sweden, you'll look like any other guy, get brown or black hair and look like north atlantid badboy to stand out.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, EzikoIsHere, poopoohead and 8 others
It's all about having good BONES in your skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, jué, Guiltyfeelings and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Guiltyfeelings, Timmy and 7 others
Don't post on my threads retard. You never contribute anything of value.

At least stay on topic
My contribution is that hair color is irrelevant because foids only care about your bones.
Anything unclear about this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, jué, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
most swedes aren't actually 'blond' in the way people think of, they're straßenköterblond, which is more of a brown color.

main issue with light blond hair is that it 404's your eyebrows and lashes but not always because they're controlled by different genes than your scalp hair, you want these to be dark regardless of your hair color so you can look like this.

Tumblr aea17f6620d039197b6edf6f8fc7306f ff4bb924 1280

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RinkilCopePill, Timmy, yue and 2 others
most swedes aren't actually 'blond' in the way people think of, they're straßenköterblond, which is more of a brown color.

View attachment 3044604

main issue with light blond hair is that it 404's your eyebrows and lashes but not always because they're controlled by different genes than your scalp hair, you want these to be dark regardless of your hair color so you can look like this.

View attachment 3044605
Interesting. So legit blonde hair will still be striking.

That second guy looks good. I'll try out this combination.

@Darkeningstar will you dye hair? That straßenköterblond is my hair:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and IAMNOTANINCEL
Interesting. So legit blonde hair will still be striking.

That second guy looks good. I'll try out this combination.

@Darkeningstar will you dye hair? That straßenköterblond is my hair:feelshmm:
don't dye your entire hair, just make a lot of highlights, bleaching your entire scalp tends to fuck up your hair quality and make it frizzy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sb23, Timmy and Imretarded?
had platinum hair(white hair) for a while and it kinda mogged, i have very pale skin in the winter so it kinda fit. would look really bad if ur not pale and have sort of yellow teeth tho, cus the platinum makes ur teeth look less white if they’re not whiter than the hair. would say its for a very specific phenotype type tho, not every1 can pull it off. would say its vamp pheno mixed with 2 other small phenos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, glizzygnasher68 and Imretarded?
don't dye your entire hair, just make a lot of highlights, bleaching your entire scalp tends to fuck up your hair quality and make it frizzy.
Great. thank you for advice.

time to surfer max with a bunch of highlights
IMG 6562
Jfl

I don't think so, I thought about it years ago

I understand.

I dyed hair when i was younger, don't remember how much attention i got, i wasn't black pilled yet.

I'll be getting highlights, see how well that does with my pale skin

had platinum hair(white hair) for a while and it kinda mogged, i have very pale skin in the winter so it kinda fit. would look really bad if ur not pale and have sort of yellow teeth tho, cus the platinum makes ur teeth look less white if they’re not whiter than the hair. would say its for a very specific phenotype type tho, not every1 can pull it off. would say its vamp pheno mixed with 2 other small phenos
Is my skin light enough?
IMG 6564
This is on forehead btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Timmy and Darkeningstar

View attachment 3044611

I understand.

I dyed hair when i was younger, don't remember how much attention i got, i wasn't black pilled yet.

Is my skin light enough?
View attachment 3044612
This is on forehead btw
can’t really tell well, cameras too close, take a picture of your cheek from like a couple inches away. also forgot to mention that it would look terrible w acne, so that’s another thing to keep in mind. here’s a picture of my cheek when i had platinum hair, for reference.
IMG 1124

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
can’t really tell well, cameras too close, take a picture of your cheek from like a couple inches away. also forgot to mention that it would look terrible w acne, so that’s another thing to keep in mind. here’s a picture of my cheek when i had platinum hair, for reference.
View attachment 3044624
Oh that's fitzpatrick 1. Yeah I have that type except lower pheomelanin

white is ideal
tbh main reason why you gotta apply tretinoin. so when your hair goes white. You can have this look
IMG 6567

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Timmy
is tretinoin worth if you don't have acne ? i don't know shit about skincare i have perfect skin and i use cleanser moist jfl
It's worth it no matter what. It's long term youthful skin gains.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I hear users talk about how blond hair mogs or black hair is actually ideal ect.

Red hair usually doesn't look good because people who are ginger tend to have red skin, resulting in very low contrast especially with their eyebrows.

Black or brown hair has a big darkness contrast (if you're white or east asian) so it doesn't look bad while blonde hair has an actual colouring contrast (reddish skin on yellow hair).

So realistically you want to switch between whatever is least common. My area mostly has dark hair so it makes perfect sense to get blonde (yellow blonde not shitty bleached blonde whores and gays get).

Blonde hair certainly isn't going to help you in Sweden, you'll look like any other guy, get brown or black hair and look like north atlantid badboy to stand out.

Color doesn't matter provided it's natural.

What matters is how heathy and shiny it looks.

• +1
So just be black and blonde?

1983050102.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Debetro

For tanned skin, the best hair color for most strikingness is blondish surfer colors

• Woah

View attachment 3044611

I understand.

Is my skin light enough?
View attachment 3044612
This is on forehead btw
Bro isbthat really your forehead?

Honestly there was this chad in our boxing gym who was very pale, but when he went to the beach and got tanned he mogged EVEN MORE THEN HE NEEDED TOO

• JFL
Bro isbthat really your forehead?

Honestly there was this chad in our boxing gym who was very pale, but when he went to the beach and got tanned he mogged EVEN MORE THEN HE NEEDED TOO
yeh it's mine. under artificial lighting:feelshmm:

Undamaged porcelain skin is goals

2765846_Aleksandr_Nilsen___klub_romantiki.jpg
My protocol is wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and a mask and gloves when I go outside. People stare at me like a weirdo… but do I give a fuck? FUCK NO BC IN THE NEXT DECADE EVERYONES GONNA HAVE WRINKLED ASS SKIN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
Light hair manifests youth, health and neoteny in women. In men it manifests youth. Generally when we are children/young we have lighter skin and hair and all this because our melanocytes are still developing.

In women, lighter hair is preferable. In men there are blogs that say that darker hair is better in men.

• Hmm...
there is no ideal hair colour in isolation because your overall colouring is what matters

Theyre not blacj thats abo
Both underdeveloped primtes lol
My protocol is wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and a mask and gloves when I go outside. People stare at me like a weirdo… but do I give a fuck? FUCK NO BC IN THE NEXT DECADE EVERYONES GONNA HAVE WRINKLED ASS SKIN
Don't be ashamed in that as that's what high class people used to do. Start using umbrellas and hats as well like the based Europeans or modern East Asians.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

This whole tanning thing is a very very modern trend and it needs to end asap. Let's bring back pale privilege.

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Imretarded?

View attachment 3044604

View attachment 3044605
Im swedish and there are way more light blond ppl then ppl with that hair colour.

Both underdeveloped primtes lol

Don't be ashamed in that as that's what high class people used to do. Start using umbrellas and hats as well like the based Europeans or modern East Asians.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

This whole tanning thing is a very very modern trend and it needs to end asap. Let's bring back pale privilege.
Bruh an umbrella long term is the best idea, no more wasting on sunscreen. Melanotan II is the way to tan. While others burn collagen I just get tanned without burning myself

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Bruh an umbrella long term is the best idea, no more wasting on sunscreen. Melanotan II is the way to tan. While others burn collagen I just get tanned without burning myself
Fuck tanning as well, why the hell would I want to look darker

• JFL
Fuck tanning as well, why the hell would I want to look darker
Some people look objectively better tanned, me for example. Not for yoy maybe. Sure

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
Normal natural human hair colors are shit and boring, you have to look out of this world, im gonna get my hair like my avis

kijin seija touhou drawn by kikugetsu  76db527da42f8a55ca958acbfe5944f6

This is ideal because this is as exotic you can get. some people dye their hair one color, some dye their hair split, that's good but guess what FUck you, i have 3 colors.

+you will look exotic anywhere and dont need to keep dying your hair depending on what location you are
all the slayers i know are exoticmaxxing

• Woah

DNR. Hair colour should be completely dependent of facial structure and phenom. If you have softer features, lighter hair may be favourable as it connotes youthfulness, on the other hand, more masculine face tends to appear better with darker hair. There’s no overachieving ideal colour for everyone. It’s completely dependent.