• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, normie tiktoker, mayo mogger and 3 others
Afterlife is piss and poop all day!

Good news if there is a god I won't be going to heaven

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Nick.Harte
No life, No life. No life. Dead dead dead. No afterlife.

there is an afterlife

Cope. You are in afterlife rn. We all died a long time ago and now we’re in hell. Our punishment is getting cuckolded and humiliated for eternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 52946
Cope. You are in afterlife rn. We all died a long time ago and now we’re in hell. Our punishment is getting cuckolded and humiliated for eternity
You right

Wrong, look into NDEs, basically been proven at this point by extremely smart people.

Wrong, look into NDEs, basically been proven at this point by extremely smart people.
Not all people have NDEs, some don't experience anything when they're temporarily dead, others go through a tunnel of light, then to a nice place like heaven. Some even went to hell.

Not all people have NDEs, some don't experience anything when they're temporarily dead, others go through a tunnel of light, then to a nice place like heaven. Some even went to hell.
I am aware, I've researched the topic and it's true some people don't experience anything. That could be due to them not being truly within that spectrum of near-death or some other unknown reason. This doesn't prove that NDEs are not real. I could write paragraphs of what I've read about and what people see, especially the ones that involve religious figures, etc.
For anyone interested: www.nderf.org

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
I died briefly when I was 14. It just goes black. There’s no afterlife
afterlife is just a mere rationalistion of the idea of nothingness , humans cant imagine doing nothing for an hour let alone an eternity

so they come with , oh i have been living this for my whole life so i would live like this after my death too jfl