There is no more beautiful match made in heaven than an ethnic woman and a white man

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
It's the least we could do for you folks is to provide you with our most beautiful woman in our lowly ranks

Since the beginning of recorded history the white man's been coming up with technologies ,cultures,and civilizations worth keeping worth saving worth giving a damn about. Thank you white man for inventing the computer, the microwave, medicine, electricity, sanitation, theory of evolution, the radio, the pencil, western law, cotton candy, freedom of speech, the sewing machine, discovering our dna, the atom ,discovery of the cell ; thank you white people ,thank you for creating a society where people don't shit in the street or beat their kids all day and thank you for letting us use your pristine clean emergency rooms!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, deadmanwalking, MoggerGaston and 12 others
Ethnic women r my property

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 18522, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Skywalker, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 23558
based

BWC only

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, HeightPilledum, Skywalker and 1 other person
Op is brown btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
@instigator @PointOfNoReturn @Vermilioncore @JudgeandJury @Shieda_Kayn @whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and Shieda_Kayn
Tfw the ""white man"" looks more ethnic than the Indian wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, MoggerGaston, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
where did you copy this from? :ROFLMAO:

race is just a color and i'm color-blind, so ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 23558
White men who deny JBW suffer from white fragility & can't see how people of color are still systemically oppressed!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
The cope is insane, pawg snowbunny BBC bvll mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Skywalker
It's the least we could do for you folks is to provide you with our most beautiful woman in our lowly ranks

Since the beginning of recorded history the white man's been coming up with technologies ,cultures,and civilizations worth keeping worth saving worth giving a damn about. Thank you white man for inventing the computer, the microwave, medicine, electricity, sanitation, theory of evolution, the radio, the pencil, western law, cotton candy, freedom of speech, the sewing machine, discovering our dna, the atom ,discovery of the cell ; thank you white people ,thank you for creating a society where people don't shit in the street or beat their kids all day and thank you for letting us use your pristine clean emergency rooms!

View attachment 2375382

Is that your reddit account?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
The cope is insane, pawg snowbunny BBC bvll mogs
This tbh. Nothing mogs the contrast between the fair and dainty damsel being overpowered by the animalistic brute that is the bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
White men who deny JBW suffer from white fragility & can't see how people of color are still systemically oppressed!
very progressive sir.......change your pronouns to zer/ zim/ zey
he/ him is oppresive and mysoginistic

I want Punjabi wife :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

View attachment 2375382

I think you mean black man white girl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@whiteissuperior ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Yes. Now go find me waifu like this:

Kemonoform india

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Least cucked ethnic

I wish i was white

View attachment 2375382

Uncle Ruckus maxxing but also true