There is no point in life if you are not rich

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
We struggle to get a girl, a car, a house, money, while rich people have infinite amounts of that, there was no greater period in humanity to be rich than 2024. If you are rich now you live like a Demi God, if you are poor you are a total slave and your life means absolutely nothing you could as well drop dead

Jfl at poor people wanting to get married and start a family, just to bring another slave into this corrupt shitty world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, sinss, The Dark Phoenix and 1 other person
theres more to life than bitches and cars bro

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, HTNcutecel, Hetman Vilkas and 1 other person
Money doesn't fill the hole in your soul boyo.

• Love it
Reactions: sinss
Yeah? But you don't have to be rich for those things :lul:
You have to be rich to have the time to actually enjoy those things, you do realise that?
JFL just be a wageslave and have a few hours a week to enjoy food, nature, family & friends.

• +1
Reactions: sinss
You have to be rich to have the time to actually enjoy those things, you do realise that?
JFL just be a wageslave and have a few hours a week to enjoy food, nature, family & friends.
this is what rotting on .org does to a mf

this is what rotting on .org does to a mf
Am I wrong though?
Most adults barely have the time to enjoy themselves and when they do have the time they're beyond tired from their job to fully enjoy those things.

Am I wrong though?
Most adults barely have the time to enjoy themselves and when they do have the time they're beyond tired from their job to fully enjoy those things.
if you go outside for once, you'll notice that not everybody is working 24/7

Am I wrong though?
I would rather be a basement dewller then a wage slave

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
if you go outside for once, you'll notice that not everybody is working 24/7
If you actually were close to people for once, you'll notice that most of their life is spent working.

You're using the same logic as seeing an oofy doofy in public with a pretty girl & you instantly say the blackpill is disqualified as if the guy isn't treated like a dirty rag & is probably in a sexless, open relationship anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
But it does fucking help

Neither does being poor unless your some fucking chad
Nothing fills it, money is a prerequisite to every good distraction though.
Money is clearly good for copes. But it won't help with the fact that you missed milestones in life that you'll never be able experience.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret