There is no point looksmaxxing as a manlet

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Just no point, look at amnesia, facially he mogs 99% of men yet he stil lhas to cope and wear 4 inch lifts, 4 fucking inches.
And most men aren't going to look like him so what's the point? it's totally pointless as a manlet to even try. Some tall mtn will instant mog you no matter if you are even chadlite at 5'8.
It's so over, you have to be 5'11 barefoot minimum morning height so yo ucan fraud 2 inches and not be a manlet. at 5'8/5'9 your limbs are too small to do anything, it's just over tbh.
Reroll and hope you are born as a lanklet tbqh :feelsrope:
And all of my fellow manlets on this forum are gaslighters or coping hard. It's le average or nto too bad haha!! no it's fucking dogshit.
@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 160cmcurry, borismonster and 6 others
good thing I am 5'11 and can just fraud :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and ReadBooksEveryday
why? I literally fraud 1.4 inches when I go to the club. and this nigga is saying someone frauds 4 inches
Your shoes add 1.4 inches making you 6'0.4 (that's of you even are 5'11) means you're the same height as a a 5'11.4 guy wearing shoes

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Your shoes add 1.4 inches making you 6'0.4 (that's of you even are 5'11) means you're the same height as a a 5'11.4 guy wearing shoes
bro shoes add an inch on themself, plus the shoes I wear prob add a bit more. So that would make me atleast 6'1 with my shoes AND inserts.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
bro shoes add an inch on themself, plus the shoes I wear prob add a bit more. So that would make me atleast 6'1 with my shoes AND inserts.
And then there's compression, still shorter than a 6'1 guy outside measure yourself under a stadiometer moron.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ttlurker
And then there's compression, still shorter than a 6'1 guy outside measure yourself under a stadiometer moron.
Ok I take ur point. Also btw I am 5'11.3 :LOL:. Can still fraud my way into the 6 foots from 5'11. there are also better options for frauding if you have the money, more inches, no compression if it's built into the shoe

People under 5'10 should be executed (foids included) height eugenics😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, ttlurker, murdah and 1 other person
Ok I take ur point. Also btw I am 5'11.3 :LOL:. Can still fraud my way into the 6 foots from 5'11. there are also better options for frauding if you have the money, more inches, no compression if it's built into the shoe
A Real 6'1 guy will still be taller noticeably, not much you can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ttlurker
Just no point, look at amnesia, facially he mogs 99% of men yet he stil lhas to cope and wear 4 inch lifts, 4 fucking inches.
And most men aren't going to look like him so what's the point? it's totally pointless as a manlet to even try. Some tall mtn will instant mog you no matter if you are even chadlite at 5'8.
It's so over, you have to be 5'11 barefoot minimum morning height so yo ucan fraud 2 inches and not be a manlet. at 5'8/5'9 your limbs are too small to do anything, it's just over tbh.
And all of my fellow manlets on this forum are gaslighters or coping hard. It's le average or nto too bad haha!! no it's fucking dogshit.
@SecularIslamist
Imagine being chadlet at 5"6 :feelswah:

Women are not the goal anyway get money fellas we are brokies and can simply buy LL if we were grindset millionaires :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and borismonster
Thanks God I am at least 6’1, but I still feel short

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, borismonster, primqwe and 3 others
@SecularIslamist
What about UK cels

Women are not the goal anyway get money fellas we are brokies and can simply buy LL if we were grindset millionaires :forcedsmile:
Women? Imagine walking around and every guy just towering over you, mogging you to death no matter wyll. Id rope in an instant if i was under 5'10

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, borismonster, ttlurker and 1 other person

If your face is legit chad tier then you just fraud 2 inches and can still get foids. Chad is very rare.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Ascеnd, borismonster and 2 others
If your face is legit chad tier then you just fraud 2 inches and can still get foids. Chad is very rare.
High mtn niggas in Manchester with great appeal could get slats on yubo or wizz lolll

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
You should still max out all your stats

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Chadlite facially, very exotic tbh as half indian blue eyes

Yeah tbh I get Hella iois and jbs stare 👺 but never been approached or anything of significance

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, bloomercel and Copeful
Chadlite facially, very exotic tbh as half indian blue eyes

Yeah tbh I get Hella iois and jbs stare 👺 but never been approached or anything of significance
>chadlite facially
>iois and stares
>never approached
7EB56D51 24F5 4F8A 8EB6 77DD412E3A43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, proxyy, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Let me fill in the blanks for you...

CHADLITE IN THE FACE, SMV IN THE GUTTER!

IM 5"6 ! :feelsohgod:
I’ve been directly approached as a 5’6 ltn
chadlite face and gymmaxxed should be more than enough to save your SMV
if you think your smv is in the gutter than why do you bring up IOI and stares which are a cope anyways

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, borismonster and 1 other person
I’ve been directly approached as a 5’6 ltn
chadlite face and gymmaxxed should be more than enough to save your SMV
I'm super non nt

I'll dm tho lad no cap fella

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
5'9 zoomers in America are already frauding/lying and claiming 5'11-6ft. Proportionally its not even noticeable unless your arms are retardedly short

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and HighTierSubhuman
@SecularIslamist
I’m 5’7 I fraud 4 inches to 5’11 and get called tall by woman .

• WTF
@SecularIslamist
5'8 / 5'9 morning height?

I am struggling to think of a worst feeling than when a larger man looks down upon you.

• +1
Your retarded

Its called frauding monkey

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
best thing u can do is use lifts with the 1.5 inch shoes and call it a day. 1 inch lift is plenty combined with the shoe eliminates any height failo u have at 5’8.5. It’s not over man don’t give up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and proxyy
Legit. What is point of putting effort to looksmax when you are still gonna feel and be treated like a child? At some point, it is best to just copemax instead of looksmax

OP you literally reached your genetic potential lol. You didn't stunt anything.

Blame your mom who is like 5 ft iirc.

Fake, i know a lot of 5'7 guys and their limbs are too short to larp as 5'11
i swear to god my dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5’2 so that’s why I have a body of a 6 foot guy

• WTF

JohnDoe

why do you keep reacting and not replying ? What’s wrong why the WTF?

I hate manlets i like to crush their ego in my free time

A 6'1 guy is 6'2+ in shoes, he's not 6'2 in shoes even
Whats your point?

He's still taller than what he was originally with shoes alone

This argument is retarded and you should be ashamed of yourself

Nah face is king, ik legit 5’4 chadlets and girls still fancy them lol