There is no point to life if you don't get laid

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
JFL @ all these faggots claiming there is some "higher purpose" in life.

No, our only purpose is to live long enough to sexually reproduce and make kids, that's it. Our genetics are the only thing that will outlive us if you fail to pass them on then you are genuinely a fucking failure and your existence is no different than that of a amoeba.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and iamgoingtomakeit
This. Even though i was a loner in hs i socialcirclemaxxed and i am still incel with no satisfaction. My programming wants me to be with a female if it doesnt happen ill be depressed forever

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and VST
What about banging women but not having kids?

It is OGRE.Never began.

Impregnating as many foids as possible is your only purpose.

Is your existence no different than an amoeba though? Is it really your fault that you didn't reproduce since the entire system was turned against you? Just 50 years ago everyone on this forum would have gotten laid and started a family by their 20s.

Is your existence no different than an amoeba though? Is it really your fault that you didn't reproduce since the entire system was turned against you? Just 50 years ago everyone on this forum would have gotten laid and started a family by their 20s.
over for developed countrycels, it really is OVER

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You can thank (((them))) for sexual liberation and equal rights
All of California is equally responsible for the decay of western society.
Hollywood, music industry, tech industry.
You name it, it's their fault.

All of California is equally responsible for the decay of western society.
Hollywood, music industry, tech industry.
You name it, it's their fault.
It's also the fault of the anglo-saxon white man for being too weak and cucked to say NO to women when they demanded the vote and equal rights. Don't forget that

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

It's also the fault of the anglo-saxon white man for being too weak and cucked to say NO to women when they demanded the vote and equal rights. Don't forget that
True, Germanics also became cucked after ww2.

life is cope. humans will die out eventually.

This. Even though i was a loner in hs i socialcirclemaxxed and i am still incel with no satisfaction. My programming wants me to be with a female if it doesnt happen ill be depressed forever

Happy1

I am actually quite satisfied with anime and manga.

But then again being with anime girls is technically being with a female as well so I am getting fulfilled in multiple ways.

that sounds true tbh. what happened to women?