THERE IS NO POPULAR FEMALE JAW SURGEON

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
It is what it is.

Females don't go to bone cutting surgery because they have fag feelings like empathy which is needed for nursing, but sociopathy is needed for cutting bone without emotions.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SocietyIsSolipsistic, highT and 7 others
There is no popular female jaw surgeon, but there must be female jaw surgeons that are good but not well-known.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Females don't go to bone cutting surgery because they have fag feelings like empathy which is needed for nursing, but sociopathy is needed for cutting bone without emotions.
Females are fags lmao- water
But yes, foids are so bluepilled that even some have milions of dolars they take fillers which give shit and ended up with bloat disgust face
Christina Aguilera for example
Christina aguilera jimmy kimmel face plastic surgery rumors pp

Also foids cope with fillers and makeup so hard that even don't want to fix skin but rather will get thicker foundation. Also
Eyeshadow- to hide upper eyelid exposure and give deeper eyes
Eyeliner- to give better PFL and downturned medial cathus
Conturing- to shorten chin, nose,improve jawline etc
Lip fillers and lipsticks- to shorten midface

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
There is no popular female jaw surgeon, but there must be female jaw surgeons that are good but not well-known.
Mostly in Korea- you know v line surgery and other useless Asian shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Richard ramirez would have been a good jaw surgeon

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Females are fags lmao- water
But yes, foids are so bluepilled that even some have milions of dolars they take fillers which give shit and ended up with bloat disgust face
Christina Aguilera for example
View attachment 526677
Also foids cope with fillers and makeup so hard that even don't want to fix skin but rather will get thicker foundation. Also
Eyeshadow- to hide upper eyelid exposure and give deeper eyes
Eyeliner- to give better PFL and downturned medial cathus
Conturing- to shorten chin, nose,improve jawline etc
Lip fillers and lipsticks- to shorten midface
Fillers are normie gay bloat surgery maxxxing. Fillers are for dumbasses, BONE LAW

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5385
holy fuck, imagine performing orbital box osteotomy,

I went to a female surgeon and she wanted to give me clockwise rotation even though my jaw was already downward swung and when I asked about counterclockwise she said it was impossible in my case because of bullshit reasons. Then she said it’s better to ditch the idea of a lefort altogether and she wanted to give me implants.

I went to a respectable male surgeon and he said ccw rotation with genio, and he is the one who gave me bimax 5 days ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, MentalistKebab, Gaia262 and 5 others
There was a guy on lookism that went to a female surgeon in Australia who botched his jaw surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2012
I went to a female surgeon and she wanted to give me clockwise rotation even though my jaw was already downward swung and when I asked about counterclockwise she said it was impossible in my case because of bullshit reasons. Then she said it’s better to ditch the idea of a lefort altogether and she wanted to give me implants.

I went to a respectable male surgeon and he said ccw rotation with genio, and he is the one who gave me bimax 5 days ago

Female are only useful to breed and cook bro, suicide fuel.

There is no top female nothing. Top professionals are always male, they have always been and will always be. NEXT.

PS: Avoid female and ethnic professionals. Female + ethnic is a recipe for disaster. This is one of the BEST advices you will get in this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Females only virtue signal other females, not lonely men

• Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
As much as i know on realself there is a guy which is called as Dr. Oh he is a popular plastic surgeon in Korea which performs jaw surgeries mainly on foids. He literally cuts bones to make them look smaller. There is an example below.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Slyfex8
As much as i know on realself there is a guy which is called as Dr. Oh he is a popular plastic surgeon in Korea which performs jaw surgeries mainly on foids. He literally cuts bones to make them look smaller. There is an example below.
View attachment 527421

She was a slayer before....

• JFL
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and SocietyIsSolipsistic
Can you post the pictures? The jew owner of that site said he would open registrations the first of each month but he never does, and wants you to send him BTC for registering.
Surgeons should fix their mistakes or compensate you. Imagine a building falling cause of an engineering mistake and the guy not suffering any consequences, that just doesn't happen.
Imagine you get disfigured, she throws you under the bus and you become so angry you just wait at the parking lot and butcher her, i know i would.

Asians are just weird. I think it's considered beautiful in Japan to have the canines displaced forward, i guess due to a small palatal arch. 2 atomic bombs weren't enough.

Last edited:
Can you post the pictures? The jew owner of that site said he would open registrations the first of each month but he never does, and wants you to send him BTC for registering.
Surgeons should fix their mistakes or compensate you. Imagine a building falling cause of an engineering mistake and the guy not suffering any consequences, that just doesn't happen.
Imagine you get disfigured, she throws you under the bus and you become so angry you just wait at the parking lot and butcher her, i know i would.
Google o'ryan jaw surgery
The woman poster the review with images on many sites
Looks like a job that even a retard like me could have done with a knife

• +1
Reactions: TITUS