There is no reason to EVER be in the sun with skin exposed unless you are legit full Nilotic

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
the-nilotic-people-.jpeg

even american blacks will age rapidly from being in the sun all the time.
if you have ANY white DNA you should avoid sun. Period.
Even when I just allow the sun on my bare skin for more than a few minutes I can literally feel my collagen beginning to fry. Unreal how some people even say this shit is healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Ken, Moggkrates and 4 others
hmm maybe i should wear sunscreen

i noticed my skin getting darker so

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
sorry exposing your balls to the sun is literally an exploit for more test and i need to use it :cool:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and watah
sorry exposing your balls to the sun is literally an exploit for more test and i need to use it :cool:
just beat up some local 5 year olds for a similar boost

• Love it
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Cagefuel for me how some friends roast themselves for several hours without sunscreen. Some of them are incels so im like who tf are they nuking their collagen for

• JFL
Reactions: watah and TheLookInYourEyes
Cagefuel for me how some friends roast themselves for several hours without sunscreen. Some of them are incels so im like who tf are they nuking their collagen for
makes no sense at all, especially since tans usually don't improve looks much, and even if they did, melanotan is readily available.

"No bro, I don't wanna take melanotan, that stuff will give you cancer"

but irradiating yourself with UVA rays won't? gotcha

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
There are two different mechanisms involved in the production of a tan by UV exposure: Firstly, UVA radiation creates oxidative stress, which in turn oxidizes existing melanin and leads to rapid darkening of the melanin. UVA may also cause melanin to be redistributed (released from melanocytes where it is already stored), but its total quantity is unchanged. Skin darkening from UVA exposure does not lead to significantly increased production of melanin or protection against sunburn.[9] In the second process, triggered primarily by UVB, there is an increase in production of melanin (melanogenesis),[10] which is the body's reaction to direct DNA photodamage (formation of pyrimidine dimers) from UV radiation.[11]

@watah

• Woah
Reactions: watah
makes no sense at all, especially since tans usually don't improve looks much, and even if they did, melanotan is readily available.

"No bro, I don't wanna take melanotan, that stuff will give you cancer"

but irradiating yourself with UVA rays won't? gotcha
Yeah tanning culture is a crazy cult. Like you need to force yourself to stay in the sun and the body is giving his best to signal that he doesnt want that shit

• +1