there is no such thing as a girl wanting you but then you give her the "ick"

enriquecel

enriquecel

chad in car mirrors subhuman in iphone camera
its either she finds you attractive or not, no such thing as a turn off. if a female was truly entranced and madly in love as they claim to be 80% of the time, then chad could probably eat his shit infront of her and shed still want to fuck him. the "ick" is just another way of saying, hes too ugly for me

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled, Suns9999 and WeiWei
its either she finds you attractive or not, no such thing as a turn off. if a female was truly entranced and madly in love as they claim to be 80% of the time, then chad could probably eat his shit infront of her and shed still want to fuck him. the "ick" is just another way of saying, hes too ugly for me
water is wet ahh thread bump

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
In other words the sky is blue

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
real

Water

• Love it
water if you cant insult a bitch's family and get head afterwards its over

• +1